A Muslim Brit nails it again on the New Zealand attack

Yeah, it's Trump’s fault when most of it was happening under Bush and Obama.
mudwhistle national emergencies weren't an issue under any other president until trump. so buddy they are waving a great big fickle finger of fate at you and me. I say fk them!!

Those were emergencies...

Not a different way to complete ridiculous campaign promises.

Wasn’t Mexico supposed to be paying for the wall anyway?
so is the border. obammy said so himself as did Schumer. you know this right?

They declared a national emergency?
yes they did.
Well, to the surprise of exactly nobody, you're a shameless liar:

President Barack Obama

• Oct. 23, 2009: Declaration of a National Emergency With Respect to the 2009 H1N1 Influenza Pandemic was never terminated or continued.
  • April 12, 2010 (still in effect): Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Conflict in Somalia, continued in 2018.
  • Feb. 25, 2011 (still in effect): Blocking Property and Prohibiting Certain Transactions Related to Libya, continued in February 2018.
  • July 24, 2011 (still in effect): Blocking Property of Transnational Criminal Organizations, continued in July 2018.
  • May 16, 2012 (still in effect): Blocking Property of Persons Threatening the Peace, Security, or Stability of Yemen, continued in May 2012.
  • June 25, 2012: Blocking Property of the Government of the Russian Federation Relating to the Disposition of Highly Enriched Uranium Extracted from Nuclear Weapons, revoked in 2015.
  • March 6, 2014 (still in effect): Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Ukraine, continued in March 2018.
  • April 3, 2014 (still in effect): Blocking Property of Certain Persons With Respect to South Sudan, continued in March 2018.
  • May 12, 2014 (still in effect): Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Conflict in the Central African Republic, continued in May 2018.
  • March 8, 2015 (still in effect): Blocking Property and Suspending Entry of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Venezuela, continued in March 2018.
  • April 1, 2015 (still in effect): Blocking the Property of Certain Persons Engaging in Significant Malicious Cyber-Enabled Activities, continued in March 2018.
  • Nov. 22, 2015 (still in effect): Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Burundi, continued in November 2018.

mudwhistle national emergencies weren't an issue under any other president until trump. so buddy they are waving a great big fickle finger of fate at you and me. I say fk them!!

yes they did.

Link?

I wonder if people realize that their rhetoric is exactly the same as that used by Jew haters for centuries ... with a different noun.
No, it is not exactly the same.

Jewish communities living in disparate portions of the world kept to themselves for the most part, and we're not in the business of trying to turn everybody Jewish. Islam is extremely aggressive, as its central dictate involves replicating itself until Islam is all that remains.

If you applied any logic whatsoever to your statement, there would have to be a hundred Jews for each Muslim instead of the other way around - even more so considering Judaism had a 2000 year head start.

Your first phrase seems to address the prior statement. Just to remind you: "I wonder if people realize that their rhetoric is exactly the same as that used by Jew haters for centuries ... with a different noun. "

For in your second paragraph, you are running off on a wild tangent ending up in some thick underbrush. In your final paragraph, then, you throw around the word "logic" as if you knew what it meant, and then arrived at a conclusion that is as wild-eyed as it is unwarranted.

While I am not certain I agree with fncceo's claim, just to remind you again: "I wonder if people realize that their rhetoric is exactly the same as that used by Jew haters for centuries ... with a different noun." And that has to do with the number of converts... exactly nothing.

But then, once you've arrived at the wild end of extreme dogmatism of the wild-eyed variety, reason, context, and respect for interlocutors also have long ceased to matter. Right?

yes they did.

Link?
Media had no problem calling it a border 'crisis' in 2014 under Obama

"Both Democrats and most news media are yelling as often as they can that there is no border "crisis," even though they spent the last year telling everyone there was and even though they had no problem explicitly calling it a "crisis" in 2014, when the situation was the exact same as it is now.

"We now have an actual humanitarian crisis on the borer that only underscores the need to drop the politics and fix our immigration system once and for all," then-President Barack Obama said in the Rose Garden in 2014. "In recent weeks we've seen a surge of unaccompanied children arrive at the border, brought here and to other countries by smugglers and traffickers.""

I wonder if people realize that their rhetoric is exactly the same as that used by Jew haters for centuries ... with a different noun.

The MSM routinely publishes an anti-white narrative that is strikingly similar to what Hitler said about Jews: White men possess unearned privilege, we're greedy and exploit the poor and destroy native cultures and the world would be better off without us. The media has a lot more clout than some anonymous poster bitching about muslims on a message board or social media.

The only nut on our side so far has been the guy who shot up the republican softball game. You know how you can tell he was a liberal? No one died. Terrible shot. Clearly not a gun nut. LOL

That's flippant and it plays into their moronic rhetoric. I condemn that act as strongly as I do the Christchurch horror. And that act no more is indicative of liberals or even "bernie bros" than the Christchurch massacre is indicative of anyone BUT white nationalists and those that condone them and what they do

Or people who defend the white nationalists as good people.

Trump Defends White-Nationalist Protesters: 'Some Very Fine People on Both Sides'
The president backtracked from his remarks on Charlottesville just a day earlier.

The only nut on our side so far has been the guy who shot up the republican softball game. You know how you can tell he was a liberal? No one died. Terrible shot. Clearly not a gun nut. LOL

That's flippant and it plays into their moronic rhetoric. I condemn that act as strongly as I do the Christchurch horror. And that act no more is indicative of liberals or even "bernie bros" than the Christchurch massacre is indicative of anyone BUT white nationalists and those that condone them and what they do
what is a white nationalist? come on poindexter tell us.
It's a nice way of saying a nazi

[white nationalist] It's a nice way of saying a nazi

No, it's not. It's neither nice, nor is the term co-equivalent with the exterminatory tyranny at the core of the meaning of Nazism. There may be Nazis within the ranks of what is termed "white nationalists" but...

The man who killed 50 people last week at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, described President Donald Trump as “a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.”

What other political commentary was in his manifesto?
Who gives a fuck. Isn't this enough?

described President Donald Trump as “a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.”
So the new zealand shooter cited trump.

The white supremacist coast guard member cited trump.

The mail bomber cited trump.

The synagogue shooter cited trump.

Hmm...is there a pattern?

No, it is not exactly the same.

Jewish communities living in disparate portions of the world kept to themselves for the most part, and we're not in the business of trying to turn everybody Jewish. Islam is extremely aggressive, as its central dictate involves replicating itself until Islam is all that remains.

If you applied any logic whatsoever to your statement, there would have to be a hundred Jews for each Muslim instead of the other way around - even more so considering Judaism had a 2000 year head start.

Your first phrase seems to address the prior statement. Just to remind you: "I wonder if people realize that their rhetoric is exactly the same as that used by Jew haters for centuries ... with a different noun. "

For in your second paragraph, you are running off on a wild tangent ending up in some thick underbrush. In your final paragraph, then, you throw around the word "logic" as if you knew what it meant, and then arrived at a conclusion that is as wild-eyed as it is unwarranted.

While I am not certain I agree with fncceo's claim, just to remind you again: "I wonder if people realize that their rhetoric is exactly the same as that used by Jew haters for centuries ... with a different noun." And that has to do with the number of converts... exactly nothing.

But then, once you've arrived at the wild end of extreme dogmatism of the wild-eyed variety, reason, context, and respect for interlocutors also have long ceased to matter. Right?
You are stupid as you demonstrate time and time again .

Equating two things that are entirely different is an act of apologia.

We're Jews running all over the world killing people to spread Judaism? Was Judaism created by a mass murderer, rapist and Thief? Was Judaism spread by the Sword? Do Jews kill their daughters and call it honor? Do Jews support the imprisonment or death of fellow Jews who abandon Judaism.

Again, I realize you are a profoundly stupid and dishonest individual, so you haven't the foggiest understanding of anything at all, but the answer to all these questions is no.

Last edited:
Being able to see both sides doesn't mean you can't have an opinion.
I don't like seeing anyone attacking innocent Muslims....but I also cannot handle the whining Muslims who feel they were personally attacked when they live 8000 miles away from the attack, and try to use this typically Islamic martyrdom complex to claim the right to attack others.
Did you say tbe same thing about "whining" Jews after the shooting at the Pittsburgh Synagogue? I suspect a lot Jews felt it personaly. Being a minority and targeted by violence and expresdong it when your community is attacked is hardly whining. Not when people are getting killed.
There was a call for new gun laws.
But i think these folks aren't being dishonest. They know Christians have been murdered in Iraq by the hundreds since Obama pulled us out of Iraq. Then there's the ethnic cleansing going on in Yemen and the Sudan for over a decade. All has been hidden by the MSM.
How nice of you to speak up for shi'ites in Yemen. Our congress just rebuked our child president and revoked its support for the party carrying out ethnic cleansing of shi'ites in Yemen. I'm sure your thank you letter is in the mail.
I didnt blame trump. I dont blame our leaders for the actions of evil foreigners. And it's not as if the ignorant, incurious babyman had any understanding of these events anyway.
He understands it better than you.

Did you say tbe same thing about "whining" Jews after the shooting at the Pittsburgh Synagogue? I suspect a lot Jews felt it personaly. Being a minority and targeted by violence and expresdong it when your community is attacked is hardly whining. Not when people are getting killed.
There was a call for new gun laws.
But i think these folks aren't being dishonest. They know Christians have been murdered in Iraq by the hundreds since Obama pulled us out of Iraq. Then there's the ethnic cleansing going on in Yemen and the Sudan for over a decade. All has been hidden by the MSM.
How nice of you to speak up for shi'ites in Yemen. Our congress just rebuked our child president and revoked its support for the party carrying out ethnic cleansing of shi'ites in Yemen. I'm sure your thank you letter is in the mail.
I didnt blame trump. I dont blame our leaders for the actions of evil foreigners. And it's not as if the ignorant, incurious babyman had any understanding of these events anyway.
He understands it better than you.
tenor.gif

mudwhistle national emergencies weren't an issue under any other president until trump.
Because nobody had so blatantly abused it for political expedience, until the child president came along.
Yeah.
After Bush couldn't find WMDs and Obama Osama gave $16 billion to Iran after the Shiites in Iraq murdered Sunnis and Christians in Iraq which helped create ISIS. Trump tries to pull us out of Syria and every Democrat that cried over the bodies of dead soldiers under Bush screamed :th_dontgosmiley-1:

You are stupid as you demonstrate time and time again .

Equating two things that are entirely different is an act of apologia.

We're Jews running all over the world killing people to spread Judaism? Was Judaism created by a mass murderer, rapist and Thief? Was Judaism spread by the Sword? Do Jews kill their daughters and call it honor? Do Jews support the imprisonment or death of fellow Jews who abandon Judaism.

Again, I realize you are a profoundly stupid and dishonest individual, so you haven't the foggiest understanding of anything at all, but the answer to all these questions is no.

So, having been reminded, twice, that the statement in question compared the rhetoric used by Jew haters to that of Muslim haters, you still don't understand what is at issue. Third time:

"I wonder if people realize that their rhetoric is exactly the same as that used by Jew haters for centuries ... with a different noun."

Read as often as necessary for it to sink in. And, if at all possible, try not to insult everyone's intelligence, again.

The man who killed 50 people last week at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, described President Donald Trump as “a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.”

What other political commentary was in his manifesto?
Who gives a fuck. Isn't this enough?

described President Donald Trump as “a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.”
So the new zealand shooter cited trump.

The white supremacist coast guard member cited trump.

The mail bomber cited trump.

The synagogue shooter cited trump.

Hmm...is there a pattern?
:CryingCow:

yes they did.
Well, to the surprise of exactly nobody, you're a shameless liar:

President Barack Obama

• Oct. 23, 2009: Declaration of a National Emergency With Respect to the 2009 H1N1 Influenza Pandemic was never terminated or continued.
  • April 12, 2010 (still in effect): Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Conflict in Somalia, continued in 2018.
  • Feb. 25, 2011 (still in effect): Blocking Property and Prohibiting Certain Transactions Related to Libya, continued in February 2018.
  • July 24, 2011 (still in effect): Blocking Property of Transnational Criminal Organizations, continued in July 2018.
  • May 16, 2012 (still in effect): Blocking Property of Persons Threatening the Peace, Security, or Stability of Yemen, continued in May 2012.
  • June 25, 2012: Blocking Property of the Government of the Russian Federation Relating to the Disposition of Highly Enriched Uranium Extracted from Nuclear Weapons, revoked in 2015.
  • March 6, 2014 (still in effect): Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Ukraine, continued in March 2018.
  • April 3, 2014 (still in effect): Blocking Property of Certain Persons With Respect to South Sudan, continued in March 2018.
  • May 12, 2014 (still in effect): Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Conflict in the Central African Republic, continued in May 2018.
  • March 8, 2015 (still in effect): Blocking Property and Suspending Entry of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Venezuela, continued in March 2018.
  • April 1, 2015 (still in effect): Blocking the Property of Certain Persons Engaging in Significant Malicious Cyber-Enabled Activities, continued in March 2018.
  • Nov. 22, 2015 (still in effect): Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Burundi, continued in November 2018.
But declaring a national emergency is unconstitutional !!!!!!!

Forum List

Back