A Muslim Brit nails it again on the New Zealand attack

We nuked japan, and look what happened. HAHAHA They renounced war as a consequence. For how many decades now?
Here's a hint, though, from someone who lived in Japan and understands Japanese culture.

We didn't need to drop the nukes to make them renounce war as a consequence. We had already beat the shit out of them. Honor prevented them from unconditional surrender, so they fought on, accepting death before dishonor.

Japanese culture prevents them from being indirect. Being too direct is insulting and dishonoring.

If somebody fucks up on the job, they all know who fucked up. The fuckup knows he fucked up and does his best to make amends. What they DON'T do is announce who fucked up and how. Publicly dishonoring a fuckup will demand that said fuckup to restore his honor with his life (seppuku [incorrectly called harakiri]). They take that shit VERY seriously.

All we had to do to get Japan surrender was agree not to execute their emperor. Japanese people don't beg like any other nation. The begging is assumed, but make no mistake....they were fucking BEGGING for an honorable surrender.

Maajid - (Mājid) [maːʤɪd] ماجد‏Verified account @MaajidNawaz

READ & RT: after jihadist attacks, we rightly hear from the left that we mustn’t blame all Muslims. So why after New Zealand have these same voices blamed media, the right wing & those who critique Islam. We must stop exploiting the dead for our politics

2:11 AM - 19 Mar 2019

Yep. The guy is even more of an idiot than I thought.

So, we should criticize righwingers promulgating anti-Muslim hate speech - or standing by idly while their fellow right-wing travelers do it - while carefully avoiding to point out what that hate speech engenders? Wouldn't that be like critiquing Jim Crow without mentioning "trees bearing strange fruit", or something?

Was there a voice condemning Christianity for the Christchurch murderer? No? Why then are we to criticize Islam for terrorist attacks? The both-sides nutters asserting their supremacy by bearing down on all sides routinely come with a ton of sanctimony and a truck load of double standards.

Terrorist Groups around The World Simultaneously called for retaliatory attacks which tells me this thing was planned by Jihadists themselves.

You disgusting piece of Russian shit. Go pedal your "false flag" lies elsewhere.

There is definitely more than enough Evidence to question if the Attack was a False Flag.

BTW, this is a standard tactic of Jihadists.

False Flag Terrorism Isn’t a “Theory” … It’s Admitted and Widespread - Global Research

A top Turkish general admitted that Turkish forces burned down a mosque in Cyprus in the 1970s and blamed it on their enemy. He explained:

“In Special War, certain acts of sabotage are staged and blamed on the enemy to increase public resistance. We did this in Cyprus; we even burnt down a mosque.”

“Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death”.
– Adolph Hitler

“Why of course the people don’t want war … But after all it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship … Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”
– Hermann Goering, Nazi leader.

“The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
– Josef Stalin

Last edited:
Look in the mirror. You’ll find the answer.
so you can't define it? go figure that. home made names to take out whitey eh? you fking bigot. I'm white, and I love my country. come try and take me out fkr.

No need.

You’re marginalizing yourself.

And you’re too dumb to recognize it.

Carry on
yep, you're the white american hating bigot on a message board, discussing new zealand. and blaming my country. from a guy that went to turkey. and you can't see past your own fking nose.

I just thought it was cool that Christians were wearing the hijab in solidarity with fellow New Zealanders.

You and your fellow bigots are supplying 100% of the hate as per usual.

I thought that was totally awesome! And it took her less than 24 hours to ban semi-automatic assault-style weapons. They didn't even take time for "thoughts and prayers" before publicizing the ban. The New Zealand PM is a shining example of how a LEADER responds in a crisis.

When someone said to Toronto Mayor that "diversity" in Toronto was a factor in the van rampage that killed 11 people, he replied that diversity wasn't a factor in the killings, but it sure was in the response.

Contrast this with Trump's response to Charlottesville, to Pittsburg, to Los Vegas, Parkland, or any of the horrific mass shootings since he became President.

The responses of all Republicans really. Their supporters accept body counts as a costs of doing business. As long as there is that sort of acceptance of the patently unacceptable...we will have this grotesque paradox between the way it should be and the way it is.

I quote Maajid Nawaz regularly here. He is the liberal Muslim Brit who coined the term "Regressive Left", horrified by the way many on the Left make a bad situation worse by coddling the worst elements of Islam in the West. Mr. Nawaz can see both sides of this issue. I know being able to see both sides of an issue is not considered a good thing here.

He risks his life every day, pushing for reform of his beloved religion. He was assaulted, again, just the other day (I suspect he'll be attacked here, too - that's how they operate). Here's his take on the predictable madness that has followed the New Zealand attack.

The New Zealand Mosque Massacre Blame Game Is Out of Control

LONDON—The anti-Muslim terrorist attack at two mosques in New Zealand marked perhaps the lowest point for Muslim communities in the West since the Bosnia genocide. It has left no doubt that far-right extremism is on the march once more.

But the sheer human tragedy of this attack against my Muslim communities has not deterred extremists from those other two ends of our political spectrum, the far left and the theocratic Islamists, from seeking to exploit it for their own nefarious purposes.

So it is with no surprise that I noticed, a mere day after 50 of my fellow Muslims were so publicly and tragically killed, while the blood was still wet and the bodies remained unburied, that the ideologues had circled like vultures. Opportunistic Islamist and far-left extremists began calling for a purge of people whose politics they disagree with, and started publishing McCarthyite lists of personae non grata to target. Few have come under fiercer assault than my friend and collaborator in dialogue, Sam Harris. The following spectacle has been incredibly unedifying.

Of course, inflammatory anti-Muslim language must be condemned by us all, and many anti-Muslim provocateurs should take a hard look at themselves after New Zealand, just as we must condemn inflammatory Islamist and far-left language. That is different, though, from trying to silence an entire policy concern like Western foreign policy or opposing immigration and critiquing Islam respectively. Only the extremists wish to shut down debate. And so it is crucial that we do not respond to far-right extremism in such a way that we inadvertently empower extremists from other ends of the political spectrum. Terrorists prefer the bullet to the ballot. Let us not become pawns in their game.

Being able to see both sides doesn't mean you can't have an opinion.
I don't like seeing anyone attacking innocent Muslims....but I also cannot handle the whining Muslims who feel they were personally attacked when they live 8000 miles away from the attack, and try to use this typically Islamic martyrdom complex to claim the right to attack others.
Did you say tbe same thing about "whining" Jews after the shooting at the Pittsburgh Synagogue? I suspect a lot Jews felt it personaly. Being a minority and targeted by violence and expresdong it when your community is attacked is hardly whining. Not when people are getting killed.

My definition of a white nationalist is one who believes their nation should maintain a white identity and whose loyalty is to their state and to protecting it from non-white races.

Eh? You don't see that as racist?

Oh...

As one brave and courageous Australian politician said "while Muslims may have been the victims today...does not make them blameless"-- basically saying they had it coming.....

So why do we pretend to act like its wrong when a bunch of muslims get killed when we feel like they had it coming anyway.....they need to convert to Christianity or die, period....for America!

I quote Maajid Nawaz regularly here. He is the liberal Muslim Brit who coined the term "Regressive Left", horrified by the way many on the Left make a bad situation worse by coddling the worst elements of Islam in the West. Mr. Nawaz can see both sides of this issue. I know being able to see both sides of an issue is not considered a good thing here.

He risks his life every day, pushing for reform of his beloved religion. He was assaulted, again, just the other day (I suspect he'll be attacked here, too - that's how they operate). Here's his take on the predictable madness that has followed the New Zealand attack.

LONDON—The anti-Muslim terrorist attack at two mosques in New Zealand marked perhaps the lowest point for Muslim communities in the West since the Bosnia genocide. It has left no doubt that far-right extremism is on the march once more.

But the sheer human tragedy of this attack against my Muslim communities has not deterred extremists from those other two ends of our political spectrum, the far left and the theocratic Islamists, from seeking to exploit it for their own nefarious purposes.

So it is with no surprise that I noticed, a mere day after 50 of my fellow Muslims were so publicly and tragically killed, while the blood was still wet and the bodies remained unburied, that the ideologues had circled like vultures. Opportunistic Islamist and far-left extremists began calling for a purge of people whose politics they disagree with, and started publishing McCarthyite lists of personae non grata to target. Few have come under fiercer assault than my friend and collaborator in dialogue, Sam Harris. The following spectacle has been incredibly unedifying.

Of course, inflammatory anti-Muslim language must be condemned by us all, and many anti-Muslim provocateurs should take a hard look at themselves after New Zealand, just as we must condemn inflammatory Islamist and far-left language. That is different, though, from trying to silence an entire policy concern like Western foreign policy or opposing immigration and critiquing Islam respectively. Only the extremists wish to shut down debate. And so it is crucial that we do not respond to far-right extremism in such a way that we inadvertently empower extremists from other ends of the political spectrum. Terrorists prefer the bullet to the ballot. Let us not become pawns in their game.

I don't like seeing anyone attacking innocent Muslims....but I also cannot handle the whining Muslims who feel they were personally attacked when they live 8000 miles away from the attack, and try to use this typically Islamic martyrdom complex to claim the right to attack others.
Did you say tbe same thing about "whining" Jews after the shooting at the Pittsburgh Synagogue? I suspect a lot Jews felt it personaly. Being a minority and targeted by violence and expresdong it when your community is attacked is hardly whining. Not when people are getting killed.
There was a call for new gun laws.
But i think these folks are being dishonest. They know Christians have been murdered in Iraq by the hundreds since Obama pulled us out of Iraq. Then there's the ethnic cleansing going on in Yemen and the Sudan for over a decade. All has been hidden by the MSM.

Last edited:
My definition of a white nationalist is one who believes their nation should maintain a white identity and whose loyalty is to their state and to protecting it from non-white races.

Eh? You don't see that as racist?

Oh...

Where did I indicate that I don't see it as racist?

By the way, are you going to answer my question as to why you believe that the shooter is "right wing"?

But i think these folks aren't being dishonest. They know Christians have been murdered in Iraq by the hundreds since Obama pulled us out of Iraq. Then there's the ethnic cleansing going on in Yemen and the Sudan for over a decade. All has been hidden by the MSM.
How nice of you to speak up for shi'ites in Yemen. Our congress just rebuked our child president and revoked its support for the party carrying out ethnic cleansing of shi'ites in Yemen. I'm sure your thank you letter is in the mail.

Dudes words were right on.

The responses of all Republicans really. Their supporters accept body counts as a costs of doing business. As long as there is that sort of acceptance of the patently unacceptable...we will have this grotesque paradox between the way it should be and the way it is.

With all due respect, Candycorn, the above represents the horrors of well-intentioned non-thinking gone terribly awry.

Have you checked the responses of "all Republicans"? Because if you have not, you should stay quiet.

Then you go on about "Their supporters". Again, all of them? Have you checked what "their supporters" accept? If not...

And then you form your conclusion based on the foregoing, ill-thought-out premises, seemingly without seeing that the same stereotyping you are engaged in here as the habit of ultra-right-wingers is the pathological basis for, say, the Christchurch mass murderer. Muslims. All of them.

SMH.

They still think Sandyhook didn’t happen and 9/11 was an inside job.

You accuse your ideological opponents of being extremists and then you make extreme statement such as these. You discredit yourself.

But i think these folks aren't being dishonest. They know Christians have been murdered in Iraq by the hundreds since Obama pulled us out of Iraq. Then there's the ethnic cleansing going on in Yemen and the Sudan for over a decade. All has been hidden by the MSM.
The two ends of this are going to ignore/minimize/avoid/deflect for all violence that goes against their agenda.

That's the freaking problem. As with so many other issues, nothing is solved until we clean our own houses.

Neither end of this knows how to do that. Or they're not willing. Or they've lost the skill.

But they DO know how to make things WORSE, and THAT'S what Mr. Nawaz is fighting.

Have you checked the responses of "all Republicans"? Because if you have not, you should stay quiet.

Yea, she likes to attribute an extreme position to everyone on the right. She discredits herself with such insane remarks.

so you can't define it? go figure that. home made names to take out whitey eh? you fking bigot. I'm white, and I love my country. come try and take me out fkr.

No need.

You’re marginalizing yourself.

And you’re too dumb to recognize it.

Carry on
yep, you're the white american hating bigot on a message board, discussing new zealand. and blaming my country. from a guy that went to turkey. and you can't see past your own fking nose.

I just thought it was cool that Christians were wearing the hijab in solidarity with fellow New Zealanders.

You and your fellow bigots are supplying 100% of the hate as per usual.

I thought that was totally awesome! And it took her less than 24 hours to ban semi-automatic assault-style weapons. They didn't even take time for "thoughts and prayers" before publicizing the ban. The New Zealand PM is a shining example of how a LEADER responds in a crisis.

When someone said to Toronto Mayor that "diversity" in Toronto was a factor in the van rampage that killed 11 people, he replied that diversity wasn't a factor in the killings, but it sure was in the response.

Contrast this with Trump's response to Charlottesville, to Pittsburg, to Los Vegas, Parkland, or any of the horrific mass shootings since he became President.

get your fingers out of my fking ears.

Forum List

Back