A Muslim Brit nails it again on the New Zealand attack

The "white nationalist" stuff I get, but where do you get that he is "right wing"?
do you know what a white nationalist is? I don't, I've been asking for the left who indoctrinated us with this term to define it. I want them to define it.
Look in the mirror. You’ll find the answer.
so you can't define it? go figure that. home made names to take out whitey eh? you fking bigot. I'm white, and I love my country. come try and take me out fkr.

No need.

You’re marginalizing yourself.

And you’re too dumb to recognize it.

Carry on
yep, you're the white american hating bigot on a message board, discussing new zealand. and blaming my country. from a guy that went to turkey. and you can't see past your own fking nose.

I just thought it was cool that Christians were wearing the hijab in solidarity with fellow New Zealanders.

You and your fellow bigots are supplying 100% of the hate as per usual.

do you know what a white nationalist is? I don't, I've been asking for the left who indoctrinated us with this term to define it. I want them to define it.
so you can't define it? go figure that. home made names to take out whitey eh? you fking bigot. I'm white, and I love my country. come try and take me out fkr.

No need.

Carry on
yep, you're the white american hating bigot on a message board, discussing new zealand. and blaming my country. from a guy that went to turkey. and you can't see past your own fking nose.

I just thought it was cool that Christians were wearing the hijab in solidarity with fellow New Zealanders.

hijabs represent slavery to women. but why would you know that, you don't know much.

The Muslims worship the same God as Christians and Jews.

The Koran says that Jesus is NOT the son of God. Muslims follow a false religion, at least in the minds of Christians and probably Jews.

Jews don’t believe He is the Messiah either. But they do respect him as a great Prophet, as fo Muslims.

The Old Testament is very bloodthirsty and “death to non-believers” too. It’s where right wingers draw inspiration for all of their hellfire and damnation speeches. The New Testamentis a complete refutation of those bloodthirsty and vengeful passages but right wingers utterly ignore Christ’s teachings of love thy neighbour, take in strangers, and rich men can’t get into heaven, philosophy.

jc456

What was "shameful" about my definition of a white nationalist? More importantly, what is inaccurate about it?

As soon as the "regressive" left become as outraged when Christians are slaughtered, and they stop their constant attacks of Christianity, I'll listen to them.
Until then, they can go fuck themselves.

No need.

Carry on

hijabs represent slavery to women. but why would you know that, you don't know much.

Lol...wow....you’re dumber than I thought.

Maajid - (Mājid) [maːʤɪd] ماجد‏Verified account @MaajidNawaz

READ & RT: after jihadist attacks, we rightly hear from the left that we mustn’t blame all Muslims. So why after New Zealand have these same voices blamed media, the right wing & those who critique Islam. We must stop exploiting the dead for our politics

2:11 AM - 19 Mar 2019

Yep. The guy is even more of an idiot than I thought.

So, we should criticize righwingers promulgating anti-Muslim hate speech - or standing by idly while their fellow right-wing travelers do it - while carefully avoiding to point out what that hate speech engenders? Wouldn't that be like critiquing Jim Crow without mentioning "trees bearing strange fruit", or something?

Was there a voice condemning Christianity for the Christchurch murderer? No? Why then are we to criticize Islam for terrorist attacks? The both-sides nutters asserting their supremacy by bearing down on all sides routinely come with a ton of sanctimony and a truck load of double standards.

Terrorist Groups around The World Simultaneously called for retaliatory attacks which tells me this thing was planned by Jihadists themselves.

The Muslims worship the same God as Christians and Jews.

The Koran says that Jesus is NOT the son of God. Muslims follow a false religion, at least in the minds of Christians and probably Jews.

Jews don’t believe He is the Messiah either. But they do respect him as a great Prophet, as fo Muslims.

The Old Testament is very bloodthirsty and “death to non-believers” too. It’s where right wingers draw inspiration for all of their hellfire and damnation speeches. The New Testamentis a complete refutation of those bloodthirsty and vengeful passages but right wingers utterly ignore Christ’s teachings of love thy neighbour, take in strangers, and rich men can’t get into heaven, philosophy.

The Old Testament Prophesied that The Jews would not recognize Jesus as the Messiah the first time he presented Himself to Israel and Jerusalem, and they will not recognize He is The Messiah until His 2nd coming.

It says that they will Mourn like one who Mourns for the loss of their first born child when they see Him whom they pierced.

An interesting fact:

Did you know Jesus was crucified on the exact same spot Isaac was tested by God, when God asked Isaac if he loved God enough to sacrifice his only son?

That son was Jacob, whom God renamed Israel.

God stopped Isaac knowing he was willing, and then told Isaac "I will provide The Lamb"

Fast forward centuries to The New Testament: John the Baptist when seeing Jesus for the first time said:

"Behold The Lamb of God who takes away the sins of The World!"

"For God so loved The World that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that who so ever believes in Him, shall not perish, but have Everlasting Life!"

Last edited:
jc456

What was "shameful" about my definition of a white nationalist? More importantly, what is inaccurate about it?
you're damning white americans.

You have it confused with white supremacy, and cowtiding to the left.

Last edited:

No need.

Carry on

Lol...wow....you’re dumber than I thought.
there you go!!

Maajid - (Mājid) [maːʤɪd] ماجد‏Verified account @MaajidNawaz

READ & RT: after jihadist attacks, we rightly hear from the left that we mustn’t blame all Muslims. So why after New Zealand have these same voices blamed media, the right wing & those who critique Islam. We must stop exploiting the dead for our politics

2:11 AM - 19 Mar 2019

Yep. The guy is even more of an idiot than I thought.

So, we should criticize righwingers promulgating anti-Muslim hate speech - or standing by idly while their fellow right-wing travelers do it - while carefully avoiding to point out what that hate speech engenders? Wouldn't that be like critiquing Jim Crow without mentioning "trees bearing strange fruit", or something?

Was there a voice condemning Christianity for the Christchurch murderer? No? Why then are we to criticize Islam for terrorist attacks? The both-sides nutters asserting their supremacy by bearing down on all sides routinely come with a ton of sanctimony and a truck load of double standards.

Terrorist Groups around The World Simultaneously called for retaliatory attacks which tells me this thing was planned by Jihadists themselves.
oh the old hoax thing like Jussie!! I can see that. you bet. I also don't put it past them.

I quote Maajid Nawaz regularly here. He is the liberal Muslim Brit who coined the term "Regressive Left", horrified by the way many on the Left make a bad situation worse by coddling the worst elements of Islam in the West. Mr. Nawaz can see both sides of this issue. I know being able to see both sides of an issue is not considered a good thing here.

He risks his life every day, pushing for reform of his beloved religion. He was assaulted, again, just the other day (I suspect he'll be attacked here, too - that's how they operate). Here's his take on the predictable madness that has followed the New Zealand attack.

The New Zealand Mosque Massacre Blame Game Is Out of Control

LONDON—The anti-Muslim terrorist attack at two mosques in New Zealand marked perhaps the lowest point for Muslim communities in the West since the Bosnia genocide. It has left no doubt that far-right extremism is on the march once more.

But the sheer human tragedy of this attack against my Muslim communities has not deterred extremists from those other two ends of our political spectrum, the far left and the theocratic Islamists, from seeking to exploit it for their own nefarious purposes.

So it is with no surprise that I noticed, a mere day after 50 of my fellow Muslims were so publicly and tragically killed, while the blood was still wet and the bodies remained unburied, that the ideologues had circled like vultures. Opportunistic Islamist and far-left extremists began calling for a purge of people whose politics they disagree with, and started publishing McCarthyite lists of personae non grata to target. Few have come under fiercer assault than my friend and collaborator in dialogue, Sam Harris. The following spectacle has been incredibly unedifying.

Of course, inflammatory anti-Muslim language must be condemned by us all, and many anti-Muslim provocateurs should take a hard look at themselves after New Zealand, just as we must condemn inflammatory Islamist and far-left language. That is different, though, from trying to silence an entire policy concern like Western foreign policy or opposing immigration and critiquing Islam respectively. Only the extremists wish to shut down debate. And so it is crucial that we do not respond to far-right extremism in such a way that we inadvertently empower extremists from other ends of the political spectrum. Terrorists prefer the bullet to the ballot. Let us not become pawns in their game.

Excellent.

This guy isn't risking a message board "talking to". He is risking his own life and those of everyone close to him to reform Islam away from its decidedly illiberal ways across the globe. I know I get annoyed when liberals abandon all humanism and throw themselves in front of Islam like a human shield, whenever anyone dares criticize it. I can only imagine how frustrating that must be for him, especially since the liberals should be his first and strongest allies.

Last edited:

No need.

Carry on

I thought that was totally awesome! And it took her less than 24 hours to ban semi-automatic assault-style weapons. They didn't even take time for "thoughts and prayers" before publicizing the ban. The New Zealand PM is a shining example of how a LEADER responds in a crisis.

When someone said to Toronto Mayor that "diversity" in Toronto was a factor in the van rampage that killed 11 people, he replied that diversity wasn't a factor in the killings, but it sure was in the response.

Contrast this with Trump's response to Charlottesville, to Pittsburg, to Los Vegas, Parkland, or any of the horrific mass shootings since he became President.

I quote Maajid Nawaz regularly here. He is the liberal Muslim Brit who coined the term "Regressive Left", horrified by the way many on the Left make a bad situation worse by coddling the worst elements of Islam in the West. Mr. Nawaz can see both sides of this issue. I know being able to see both sides of an issue is not considered a good thing here.

He risks his life every day, pushing for reform of his beloved religion. He was assaulted, again, just the other day (I suspect he'll be attacked here, too - that's how they operate). Here's his take on the predictable madness that has followed the New Zealand attack.

The New Zealand Mosque Massacre Blame Game Is Out of Control

LONDON—The anti-Muslim terrorist attack at two mosques in New Zealand marked perhaps the lowest point for Muslim communities in the West since the Bosnia genocide. It has left no doubt that far-right extremism is on the march once more.

But the sheer human tragedy of this attack against my Muslim communities has not deterred extremists from those other two ends of our political spectrum, the far left and the theocratic Islamists, from seeking to exploit it for their own nefarious purposes.

So it is with no surprise that I noticed, a mere day after 50 of my fellow Muslims were so publicly and tragically killed, while the blood was still wet and the bodies remained unburied, that the ideologues had circled like vultures. Opportunistic Islamist and far-left extremists began calling for a purge of people whose politics they disagree with, and started publishing McCarthyite lists of personae non grata to target. Few have come under fiercer assault than my friend and collaborator in dialogue, Sam Harris. The following spectacle has been incredibly unedifying.

Of course, inflammatory anti-Muslim language must be condemned by us all, and many anti-Muslim provocateurs should take a hard look at themselves after New Zealand, just as we must condemn inflammatory Islamist and far-left language. That is different, though, from trying to silence an entire policy concern like Western foreign policy or opposing immigration and critiquing Islam respectively. Only the extremists wish to shut down debate. And so it is crucial that we do not respond to far-right extremism in such a way that we inadvertently empower extremists from other ends of the political spectrum. Terrorists prefer the bullet to the ballot. Let us not become pawns in their game.

I quote Maajid Nawaz regularly here.

Please stop
Nope, sorry.

Forum List

Back