A nation of minutemen

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." - John F Kennedy

I'm game, who is with me?

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." - John F Kennedy

Give me a minute...... :eusa_whistle:

Normally yes, but I don’t want to be shot in the back by an FBI agent, and then the evidence hid

Give me a minute...... :eusa_whistle:
Better make that five minutes........

PerkyPossibleCockatiel-size_restricted.gif

Normally yes, but I don’t want to be shot in the back by an FBI agent, and then the evidence hid

Welcome to Black Lives Matter.

That depends on whether you post the quote in bad faith and out of context in an effort to oppose firearm regulatory measures and ‘justify’ private citizens owning AR 15s,

Or,

You understand that the reference to the Minute Men is metaphor, not advocacy for ‘gun rights,’ meant to encourage Americans to participate in the political process and address together the problems that confront the Nation.

The full text if it’s the former:

John F. Kennedy Quotations - John F. Kennedy Presidential Library & Museum

Forum List

Back