A nation of snitches and bounty hunters.

Smaller government isn't the same as down with government. Down with government is a lefty antifa thing.

Stopping women and saving babies are two very different concepts. Women are free to do as they please, up to the point in which their desires interfere with the life of another.
And the Republican leaning Supreme Court ruled under Roe v Wade, reaffirmed in the Casey v. case, and other cases over the 50 years, that the State, (all government) has no interest in what that woman does with her freedom, UP AND TO THE POINT of the fetus being viable...(the fetus developed to the point... of their own ability to sustain themselves...have life, outside of the mother's womb.)

Last edited:
They will be inundated. Expect law firms to get into the action. I can see this now:

”Have you heard of anyone in your church congregation whose teenage daughter is pregnant? Do you know a neighbor who you have heard may be contemplating ending a pregnancy? Call the law firm of Stasi and Stasi and you may be entitled to compensation! We have private investigators on staff! Our attorneys are standing by!”
Vultures

And the Republican leaning Supreme Court ruled under Roe v Wade, reaffirmed in the Casey v. case, and other cases over the 50 years, that the State, (all government) has no interest in what that woman does with her freedom, UP AND TO THE POINT of the fetus being viable...(the fetus developed to the point... of their own ability to sustain themselves...have life, outside of the mother's womb.)
That's one interpretation, but interpretations can change. If you folks want abortion to be an actual right, you need only amend the Constitution.

Will the law go after those who offer information on how to get an abortion out of state?
The whole thing was set up, so the lawsuits against the measure, can't be heard, in federal courts...the govt is not the entity that is harming the plaintiff because the govt isn't the law enforcer, its a civil suit that brings the penalty.... So the law can stay in place and not be affected right away as well, with cases in the civil courts, not criminal courts..... At least that is what they hoped to get their Trumper/Heritage Foundation picked justices to do.... Put it off bull crap... And they did....

Also, how in the heck are any of these bounty hunters going to know as fact, any woman was beyond a child heartbeat, when the abortion occurs, or even know they were pregnant?????

Seriously!!! They have no access to the once pregnant woman's medical records?

And also, what prevents couples who plan to abort their child, wait till after the 6 weeks, have the boyfriend then sue her doctor etc, to collect the $10,000 bounty, for both of them to share later?

The whole thing was set up, so the lawsuits against the measure, can't be heard, in federal courts...the govt is not the entity that is harming the plaintiff because the govt isn't the law enforcer, its a civil suit that brings the penalty.... So the law can stay in place and not be affected right away as well, with cases in the civil courts, not criminal courts..... At least that is what they hoped to get their Trumper/Heritage Foundation picked justices to do.... Put it off bull crap... And they did....

Also, how in the heck are any of these bounty hunters going to know as fact, any woman was beyond a child heartbeat, when the abortion occurs????

Seriously!!! They have no access to the once pregnant woman's medical records?

And also, what prevents couples who plan to abort their child, wait till after the 6 weeks, have the boyfriend then sue her doctor etc, to collect the $10,000 bounty, for both of them to share later?

It wasn't designed to be upheld in the courts. It was designed to be a campaign issue.

If the scum can sell baby murders as okay, the rest is easy, like we've seen with fake faggot marriages, promoting extreme sexual mutiliations to little children, and glorifying violent criminal rubbish like George Floyd.

If the scum can sell baby murders as okay, the rest is easy, like we've seen with fake faggot marriages, promoting extreme sexual mutiliations to little children, and glorifying violent criminal rubbish like George Floyd.

While I believe no one has the right to take the life of another, you show why I can never stand with those like yourself who pretend to be pro-life simply for political expediency.

That's one interpretation, but interpretations can change. If you folks want abortion to be an actual right, you need only amend the Constitution.
But the SC ruled already it is a constitutional right, the right to privacy...

While I believe no one has the right to take the life of another, you show why I can never stand with those like yourself who pretend to be pro-life simply for political expediency.

You have any more strawmen you need to beat on, sociopath? I don't want your sick perverted ass anywhere near me or my family, so thanks for that.

Smaller government isn't the same as down with government. Down with government is a lefty antifa thing.

Stopping women and saving babies are two very different concepts. Women are free to do as they please, up to the point in which their desires interfere with the life of another.
No one ever has and no one ever will consider an embryo to have equivalent rights to a person.

Forum List

Back