A NAZI

But i seem to have enraged the "Trump Mobs" here huh?

Why?

Because I pointed out Trump's naked partisanship?

His unconcern for anything that doesn't directly affect him?

Or because I called the killer of 11 Jews in their synagogue a Nazi...

Because I did NOT call Trump that nor conflate him with that in any way

So....were Eisenhower, Cesar Chavez, Walter Mondale and Ralph Abernathy all racists too?

Walked into a Synogouge and killed 11 members...and Lesh can only think making political hay from it.

Sorry but pointing out who and what Trump is...does not reflect on me.

Why?

No...because you are smearing Trump with lies....

Why?

Why?

Because you are an unhinged moron spreading bullshit.

ANYONE who invokes Nazism to win a political debate has lost that debate before it's even begun. It is a sign that you are incapable of articulating an opposing and rational opinion or point of view. Its basically acting like a child because you lack the ability to act like an adult.

Trumps approval rating is above 50%, good luck with that.

No...it is not. Not even close

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Trump: Favorable/Unfavorable
Even FOX has his disapproval rate higher than approval
45311641_2116199981758710_3160832390662717440_n.png.jpg

Walked into a House of Worship and killed 11 members of that synagogue and shot four law enforcement officers...and our "President" was upset NOT that this horrific event occurred...but that it upset his political momentum!

Are ya kidding?

WTF

A NAZI

Walked into a Synagogue and killed 11 members...and Lesh can only think making political hay from it.

Are ya kidding?

WTF?
Are U ? The moron in our WH supports the NRA and the right of citizens owning AR.15's weapons of mass destruction?

View attachment 226423

View attachment 226423
keep your friends close and your enemies closer

Walked into a House of Worship and killed 11 members of that synagogue and shot four law enforcement officers...and our "President" was upset NOT that this horrific event occurred...but that it upset his political momentum!

Are ya kidding?

WTF

A NAZI

Walked into a Synagogue and killed 11 members...and Lesh can only think making political hay from it.

Are ya kidding?

WTF?
Are U ? The moron in our WH supports the NRA and the right of citizens owning AR.15's weapons of mass destruction?
28575791_1601822863239496_6664289845956623248_n.jpg

Are ya kidding?

WTF

A NAZI

Are ya kidding?

WTF?

AR-15s kill fewer people than lawn mowers do you moron....how is that a weapon of mass destruction? The NRA teaches gun safety for civilians and they also train first responders and the police.....as well as helping schools with their security.....

And the NRA supports the Constitution...which states that we have a Right to keep and Bear arms...including the AR-15 civilian rifle....

So, a Nazi anti-Jew pro-Racist named Robert Bowers walks into a Synagogue & kills 11.

So, a Neocon pro-Jew anti-Racist named W. Bush walks into Iraq & kills 111 thousand - 1.1 million.

But, Muslim lives don't matter, and Americans think W. Bush deserves to walk around wholly??????

I guess War Criminals are okay for America, but somehow Terrorists are NOT.

Deep state propaganda, they want you think that American government always needs to fight Terrorists with war, and authority, otherwise they can't Police the World with genocide.

So, a Nazi anti-Jew pro-Racist named Robert Bowers walks into a Synagogue & kills 11.

So, a Neocon pro-Jew anti-Racist named W. Bush walks into Iraq & kills 111 thousand - 1.1 million.

But, Muslim lives don't matter, and Americans think W. Bush deserves to walk around wholly??????

Deep state propaganda, they want you think that American government always needs to fight Terrorists with war, and authority, otherwise they can't Police the World with genocide.

Uh, tell us again the religion of the 9/11 bombers. you are a very confused libtardian.

Uh, tell us again the religion of the 9/11 bombers. you are a very confused libtardian.

Who killed more Americans W. Bush, or Osama Bin Laden???????????

I'm not a Liberal, or Libertarian.

I'm a Fascist, by classical definitions an actual Right-Wing & Conservative.

Are ya kidding?

WTF

Is there an actual proof that Bowers was an actual Nazi, AKA a person who loves Hitler?????????????????

If he did support Hitler, and wore Swastikas I'm sure THE MEDIA would have a frigging field day.

Now, I'm anti-Nazi, and anti-Bowers, and anti-Hitler.

It's JUST, the Left's shrieking Nazi, chimp chimp, Nazi, chimp, chimp, Nazi, chimp, chimp, Nazi.......... Is getting old & tired.

Just because you don't like someone doesn't automatically make them a Nazi.

Forum List

Back