A new poll found that more Hispanic Democrats are considering leaving their political party than Hispanic Republicans, "by a double-digit margin,"

Your are the idiot in the idiot-gram. Did you drop out by the 6th grade, or brainwashed by Limbaugh and other lying AM Radio faux conservatives?
Did I drop out by the 6th grade? Or do you mean, did I drop out in the 6th grade, or maybe you meant, did I drop out before the 6th grade, maybe I was by the 6th grade, hence I dropped out by it? An idiot-gram? Idiot-grams? How much do you pay for one of those? Do you send them often? Or do you receive them, tell us more about, idiot-grams.

Brainwashed? If recognizing that you have done nothing for women means I am brainwashed, so be it. If pointing out that men becoming champion women athletes through the power of the Democrats makes me brainwashed, I can live with that.

But how is it you are a cheerleader for men competing as women, and what would your cheerleading uniform be, something inappropriate I am sure.

Tell us, how much you admire men, competing as women.

Forum List

Back