A new word for today

Smilebong

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2013
Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man.
—Proverbs 3:3-4

And "The word," please do not post on my thread.

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man.
—Proverbs 3:3-4

And "The word," please do not post on my thread.

The religious Pharisees didn't like Jesus walking around preaching the gospel, either.

Little children, let us not love in theory or in speech but in deed and in truth. 1 John 3: 18

Little children, let us not love in theory or in speech but in deed and in truth. 1 John 3: 18

The love of God is knowledge to know that there's no such thing as a "boogie man" in the woods to be fearful of.

The love of this world puts fear into every sinner that exists because they don't have the love of God to know where this fear comes from.

God's grand delusion called "Lucifer and the beast" is where all this fear comes from that confuses the minds of His people. This knowledge should give you some love of God but those who reject His love will go on fearing the "boogie man" in the woods.

The love of God is knowledge to know that there's no such thing as a "boogie man" in the woods to be fearful of.

The love of this world puts fear into every sinner that exists because they don't have the love of God to know where this fear comes from.

God's grand delusion called "Lucifer and the beast" is where all this fear comes from that confuses the minds of His people. This knowledge should give you some love of God but those who reject His love will go on fearing the "boogie man" in the woods.

Listen, pal, get off my threads or I will report you for harassment.

Listen, pal, get off my threads or I will report you for harassment.

Remember my unbelieving child, the Pharisees became jealous and had all the saints killed for their testimonies about me.

I have no greater joy than to hear my children walk in truth. 3 John 1:4

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 3 John 1:2

2 John 1: 7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an anti - christ.

Amen.

Last edited:
I have no greater joy than to hear my children walk in truth. 3 John 1:4

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 3 John 1:2

You'll have to wait until your flesh dies in this age to be walking in Truth during the next age you disobedient child.

1 John 1:
6: If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not live according to the truth;

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

1 John 3:
4: Every one who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

1 John 4:
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

It's your wicked flesh that keeps you from knowing me. When your flesh perishes, then you'll know me forever.

2 John 1: 7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an anti - christ.

Amen.

There was no saint named "Jesus". They didn't have the language of English 2,000 years ago but I do know that all the saints and prophets of God including me, were created together as Christ.

Your flesh is deceiving you until it perishes.

You better be careful. You may run out of memorized biblical scriptures to defend your flesh with.

Last edited:
Then he said unto his disciples, "The harvest truly is plentious, but the labourers are few. Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.

- Matthew 9: 37-38

Then he said unto his disciples, "The harvest truly is plentious, but the labourers are few. Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.

- Matthew 9: 37-38

Harvest is almost over my disobedient child. Just wait a little longer until we plow up the field and start a new crop.

And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease. -Matthew 10: 1

Behold, I give unto you authority to trample upon serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt you. - Luke 10:19

Last edited:
"As a dog returns to its vomit, so a fool repeats his folly."

Proverbs 31:6 quotes

Just like 25Caliber has done.

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, and they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40: 31

And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease. -Matthew 10: 1

Behold, I give unto you authority to trample upon serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt you. - Luke 10:19

What does a sinner do when he runs out of scriptures that he was never authorized by our Creator to use for his own selfish interests.

For I the LORD, thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not, I will help thee.

Isaiah 41:13

Forum List

Back