A new word for today

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindess in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion a Deliverer and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob. For this is my covenant with them, when I shall take away their sins. As for the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes; but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers sakes.

For the gifts and calling of God are without repentence. Romans 11: 25- 29

Last one:

The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light. Let us walk honestly, as in the day, not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying. But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill the lusts therof.

Romans 13: 12, 13

Psalm 91:14
"Because he has loved Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him securely on high, because he has known My name. "He will call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him.… :eusa_angel:

One more scripture..

God loved us while we were yet sinners.

I love that because it tells me he didn't start loving me when I decided to come to him. He loved me while I was a really rotten rascal who just despised everyone and everything!! Yet he was loving me even back then! That is the God I know. He loved me into repentence. He didn't BEAT ME into it. How comforting it is to know that it is his kindness towards us that leads us to repentence. Oh! Taste and see that the Lord is Good. Truly, he is. Thank you, Jesus, for saving me. - Jeri

One more scripture..

I love that because it tells me he didn't start loving me when I decided to come to him. He loved me while I was a really rotten rascal who just despised everyone and everything!! Yet he was loving me even back then! That is the God I know. He loved me into repentence. He didn't BEAT ME into it. How comforting it is to know that it is his kindness towards us that leads us to repentence. Oh! Taste and see that the Lord is Good. Truly, he is. Thank you, Jesus, for saving me. - Jeri

Thanks for shutting the self deluded messiah down.

He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds. Psalm 147: 3

In the day when I cried thou answerest me, and strengthened me with strength in my soul!
- Psalm 138: 3

Where shall I go from thy spirit? Or where shall I flee from thy presence? Psalm 139: 7

Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me and know my thoughts. Psalm 139:23

As for the head of those that compass me about, let the mischief of their own lips cover them.
- Psalm 140:9

Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it.” Pope John Paul II

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindess in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion a Deliverer and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob. For this is my covenant with them, when I shall take away their sins. As for the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes; but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers sakes.

For the gifts and calling of God are without repentence. Romans 11: 25- 29

Matthew 6:1 "Be careful not to do your 'acts of righteousness' before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven."

Deuteronomy 25:11-12 "If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity."

1 Corinthians 7:29 "What I mean, brothers, is that the time is short. From now on those who have wives should live as if they had none;"

shh, he may come back with 7 of his friends....

Truth is though, he's our brother, :eek: and delusions surely do rule his day, to the point where I'm not so sure he's the one responsible for them. We'd be well off I guess to remember him the next time we bow our heads. He's in trouble.

Plus,
James 5:16
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed.
Odd how intercession works. Pray for some one else, and get the same blessing that they get. What a good Father we have.

And then there's this,

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up! Again, if two lie together, they keep warm, but how can one keep warm alone? And though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him—a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

Better we lift him up than let woe get him. I hope 'he ain't heavy'

Last edited:
Song of Solomon 8:10

"I am a wall, and my breasts like towers: then was I in his eyes as one that found favour."

"28 And the Lord opened the mouth of the ass, and she said unto Balaam, What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times?

29 And Balaam said unto the ass, Because thou hast mocked me: I would there were a sword in mine hand, for now would I kill thee.

30 And the ass said unto Balaam, Am not I thine ass, upon which thou hast ridden ever since I was thine unto this day? was I ever wont to do so unto thee? and he said, Nay."

Numbers 22: 28-30

And you though all the talking asses were on USMB. :D

2 Kings 9:20

"20 And the watchman told, saying, He came even unto them, and cometh not again: and the driving is like the driving of Jehu the son of Nimshi; for he driveth furiously."

They drove like maniacs back then too!

"25 Then Zipporah took a sharp stone, and cut off the foreskin of her son, and cast it at his feet, and said, Surely a bloody husband art thou to me."

Exodus 4:25

One more scripture..

She shut you down, 25? Who knew!

Forum List

Back