A new word for today

2 Corinthians 4:18
While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? For if I yet please men, I should not be a servant of Christ.

- Galatians 1: 8-12

Christian pastors are My little disobedient children who think they're teenagers.

Christian pastors are not your children.

You don't have to do this you know? Come to Christ and experience His love for you. Because He does love you. He laid down His life for you. And then He took it up again for you.

You don't have to be a stranger, but you can be a fellowcitizen in the Kingdom of God. Just be humble and come to Him. He will heal you.

If you knew Me, then you would know My invisible Christ.

There is only one Christ. And that is Jesus the Son of God. He is not the invisible Christ. He is the living Christ. He appeared to the Twelve after the resurrection. He appeared to crowds of Disciples. He appeared to the Native Americans. He appeared to other branches of the House of Israel. And He has appeared to countless people in our day.

I know Him because I've experienced His love. I know the power of His atoning sacrifice and the grace He generously gives me. I've seen Him act in behalf of my brethren in miraculous ways. He lives and He will return soon.

If you love Me, then you should know who I AM. But since you don't know who I AM, then you love the world instead.

Matthew 6
21: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
22: "The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is sound, your whole body will be full of light;
23: but if your eye is not sound, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light in you is darkness, how great is the darkness!
24: "No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

You are not Jesus. He communicates in ways that makes the internet look like a kids toy

2 Corinthians 4:18
While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

You quote scriptures without even knowing who I AM. That makes you an antichrist who steals my words for your selfish benefit.

Don't you know you're not supposed to steal according to My commandments?

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? For if I yet please men, I should not be a servant of Christ.

- Galatians 1: 8-12

You Christians have no idea what the true gospel is, let alone the saints who are the only one's who can preach the true gospel.

You are deluded, false and anti-Christ.

I believe that Jesus of Nazareth, the one and only son of God died on the cross outside Jerusalem 2000 years ago, was buried, risen and ascended to heaven where he sits at the right hand of God until he comes to judge the world.

If you were Christ, you would be destroying your enemies, and every eye would have beheld you as you appeared.

You are false.

Christian pastors are not your children.

You don't have to do this you know? Come to Christ and experience His love for you. Because He does love you. He laid down His life for you. And then He took it up again for you.

You don't have to be a stranger, but you can be a fellowcitizen in the Kingdom of God. Just be humble and come to Him. He will heal you.

There is only one Christ. And that is Jesus the Son of God. He is not the invisible Christ. He is the living Christ. He appeared to the Twelve after the resurrection. He appeared to crowds of Disciples. He appeared to the Native Americans. He appeared to other branches of the House of Israel. And He has appeared to countless people in our day.

I know Him because I've experienced His love. I know the power of His atoning sacrifice and the grace He generously gives me. I've seen Him act in behalf of my brethren in miraculous ways. He lives and He will return soon.

Christ, Word of God, Kingdom of God, Voice of God, Kingdom of Heaven, the Breath of Life, Tree of Life, Book of Life, Eternal Life, Zion, Jacob, Holy Spirit, Son of God, Holy Spirit, Spirit of God, Light, Light of God, etc. all mean the same exact thing and that is invisible wavelengths of energy that all vibrate in harmony. Each wavelength of energy is a bit of information that God's invisible Word was used to speak into His mind. God's creation is Christ and will remain invisible to man forever but from this invisible Kingdom of God will appear many visions and dreams that give us worldly experiences.

Christians don't understand these deeper meanings of God.

Christ, Word of God, Kingdom of God, Voice of God, Kingdom of Heaven, the Breath of Life, Tree of Life, Book of Life, Eternal Life, Zion, Jacob, Holy Spirit, Son of God, Holy Spirit, Spirit of God, Light, Light of God, etc. all mean the same exact thing and that is invisible wavelengths of energy that all vibrate in harmony. Each wavelength of energy is a bit of information that God's invisible Word was used to speak into His mind. God's creation is Christ and will remain invisible to man forever but from this invisible Kingdom of God will appear many visions and dreams that give us worldly experiences.

THat is where you are wrong.

Christ was not created.

You made a mistake there, friend and therefore cannot be Christ.

If you love Me, then you should know who I AM. But since you don't know who I AM, then you love the world instead.

Matthew 6
21: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
22: "The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is sound, your whole body will be full of light;
23: but if your eye is not sound, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light in you is darkness, how great is the darkness!
24: "No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

You are not Jesus. He communicates in ways that makes the internet look like a kids toy

Of course my body isn't named Jesus. It's named Brad Holkesvig, God's last saint to reveal Christ within His mind to have my flesh write and speak testimonies of the invisible created existence of God's servant, the Holy Spirit, also known as the Son of God, Christ, Kingdom of God, Breath of Life, Book of Life, Eternal Life, Kingdom of Heaven, Zion, Jacob, etc.

Christ contains all the knowledge of the past, present and future and this is why I know how we were created and how we'll live in Paradise.

God's internet is a great way to spread the only true gospel that exists in this world today. It can reach billions of people in seconds. How else would the gospel reach the world right before the end comes?

Matthew 24
14: And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, as a testimony to all nations; and then the end will come.

You are deluded, false and anti-Christ.

I believe that Jesus of Nazareth, the one and only son of God died on the cross outside Jerusalem 2000 years ago, was buried, risen and ascended to heaven where he sits at the right hand of God until he comes to judge the world.

If you were Christ, you would be destroying your enemies, and every eye would have beheld you as you appeared.

You are false.

It's not the flesh of us saints that are risen, it's the invisible Christ that remains after our flesh perishes.

The Roman religious leaders who wrote the new testament didn't know this, either. They just added this resurrection of the body story to confuse their Christians.

THat is where you are wrong.

Christ was not created.

You made a mistake there, friend and therefore cannot be Christ.

Then you don't understand the testimonies written by other saints;

I Colossians 1:
15: He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation;
16: for in him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or authorities – all things were created through him and for him.
17: He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
18: He is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning, the first-born from the dead, that in everything he might be pre-eminent.
19: For in him all the fulness of God was pleased to dwell,

All us saints were the first born from the dead and received the knowledge of God. This means we're already living under the new Covenant while all the rest of God's people are still under the Old Covenant where death of the flesh is the only way to be under the New Covenant in the new age to come.

Only us saints know what's its like to have our fleshly desires removed before receiving the Kingdom of God.

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

"But those who wait on the Lord
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint."

Isiah 40:31

"But those who wait on the Lord
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint."

Isiah 40:31

All God's people will renew their strength but not until after their sinful flesh has perished like that of us saints.

"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will guide you with My eye."

Psalm 32:8

"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will guide you with My eye."

Psalm 32:8

This was meant for us saints to read, not sinners who are blocked from knowing Christ and use the scriptures without any authority by God to do so.

Forum List

Back