A new word for today

One more scripture..

God loved us while we were yet sinners.

I love that because it tells me he didn't start loving me when I decided to come to him. He loved me while I was a really rotten rascal who just despised everyone and everything!! Yet he was loving me even back then! That is the God I know. He loved me into repentence. He didn't BEAT ME into it. How comforting it is to know that it is his kindness towards us that leads us to repentence. Oh! Taste and see that the Lord is Good. Truly, he is. Thank you, Jesus, for saving me. - Jeri

Thanks for shutting the self deluded messiah down.

She shut you down, 25? Who knew!

Get lost.

One more scripture..

I love that because it tells me he didn't start loving me when I decided to come to him. He loved me while I was a really rotten rascal who just despised everyone and everything!! Yet he was loving me even back then! That is the God I know. He loved me into repentence. He didn't BEAT ME into it. How comforting it is to know that it is his kindness towards us that leads us to repentence. Oh! Taste and see that the Lord is Good. Truly, he is. Thank you, Jesus, for saving me. - Jeri

I believe the Word of God shut him down. To God be the Glory. I want to thank you for this thread. It was wonderful, Smilebong. Some of the verses I was writing ( in fact many ) reminded me of how the word of God has sustained me through things I thought there is no way. I cannot make it this time. Yet because of His grace I did. It is always a good thing to be reminded of where we've been and how he carried us and brought us through. Last night I spent time praying and thanking God for you. You did such a good thing by starting this thread. I cannot thank you enough this morning, Brother. You truly are a blessing. Have an awesome day. - Jeri

One more scripture..

It's impossible to shut down the "messiah" that I testify to in writing and speaking. Not even killing the flesh I'm using to speak with will stop him from going on to the next age.

Psalm 116
16. Precious in the sight of thy Lord is the death of his saints.

One more scripture..

I believe the Word of God shut him down. To God be the Glory. I want to thank you for this thread. It was wonderful, Smilebong. Some of the verses I was writing ( in fact many ) reminded me of how the word of God has sustained me through things I thought there is no way. I cannot make it this time. Yet because of His grace I did. It is always a good thing to be reminded of where we've been and how he carried us and brought us through. Last night I spent time praying and thanking God for you. You did such a good thing by starting this thread. I cannot thank you enough this morning, Brother. You truly are a blessing. Have an awesome day. - Jeri

Words from a book have no power to shut down the true invisible "Word of God". The religious Pharisees couldn't shut down the invisible "messiah" either because he's right here in this forum today.

Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. (1 Cor 13:4-8)

"1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."

Genesis 6 1-4

(I have often speculated that THIS is the secret of the Freemasons who go back to the building of the Pyramids. The secret being which ones of us are sons and daughters of the sons of God. I have also thought those 'giants in the earth' were intellectual giants who could do things like build pyramid.)

Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. (1 Cor 13:4-8)

Keep quoting scriptures to calm your fears My little disobedient child.

"1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."

Genesis 6 1-4

(I have often speculated that THIS is the secret of the Freemasons who go back to the building of the Pyramids. The secret being which ones of us are sons and daughters of the sons of God. I have also thought those 'giants in the earth' were intellectual giants who could do things like build pyramid.)

Sinners can only speculate what's going on in this world. God knows that giants were only illusions like everything in this world.

She shut you down, 25? Who knew!

Get lost.

Christian pastors are My little disobedient children who think they're teenagers.

Christian pastors are not your children.

You don't have to do this you know? Come to Christ and experience His love for you. Because He does love you. He laid down His life for you. And then He took it up again for you.

You don't have to be a stranger, but you can be a fellowcitizen in the Kingdom of God. Just be humble and come to Him. He will heal you.

You are not my Father, friend. And I am not afraid. Im quoting scripture because they bring joy into my life and I want to share that joy with you and anyone else willing to read and try to put them into action in their life.

Do you know why Charity never fails? Charity is the pure love of Christ. When we have that love in us for others, it becomes anchor to our soul. It helps us see others as The Father and Son see them. And it's completely unconditional. I don't have to do anything to be loved by God. He loves me whether im in the midst of sin or singing praises to Him. He loves you too. I know He does. We may not always feel it because we may harden our heart.

But when you do feel the love of God, the most amazing thing happens. If you have fear, it melts away. If you are angry, it melts away. If your heart has become bitter and hardened because of life, it becomes soften. If you are sad or depressed, it fills you with hope and joy beyond all comprehension.

And it doesn't matter who you are. What you've done or what you believe. If you have charity, you can overcome anything and be greater than you ever imagined.

The Lord loves you. I love you. And there is no need for us to be strangers when you should be our brother instead. Study the scriptures, apply them in your life. Love the Lord with all your heart, mind, might and strength. And the best way to do that is by serving your fellow man. Because when you are in the service of your fellow beings, you are in the service of your Father in Heaven.

Get lost.

Christian pastors are My little disobedient children who think they're teenagers.

Christian pastors are not your children.

You don't have to do this you know? Come to Christ and experience His love for you. Because He does love you. He laid down His life for you. And then He took it up again for you.

You don't have to be a stranger, but you can be a fellowcitizen in the Kingdom of God. Just be humble and come to Him. He will heal you.

If you knew Me, then you would know My invisible Christ.

You are not my Father, friend. And I am not afraid. Im quoting scripture because they bring joy into my life and I want to share that joy with you and anyone else willing to read and try to put them into action in their life.

Do you know why Charity never fails? Charity is the pure love of Christ. When we have that love in us for others, it becomes anchor to our soul. It helps us see others as The Father and Son see them. And it's completely unconditional. I don't have to do anything to be loved by God. He loves me whether im in the midst of sin or singing praises to Him. He loves you too. I know He does. We may not always feel it because we may harden our heart.

But when you do feel the love of God, the most amazing thing happens. If you have fear, it melts away. If you are angry, it melts away. If your heart has become bitter and hardened because of life, it becomes soften. If you are sad or depressed, it fills you with hope and joy beyond all comprehension.

And it doesn't matter who you are. What you've done or what you believe. If you have charity, you can overcome anything and be greater than you ever imagined.

The Lord loves you. I love you. And there is no need for us to be strangers when you should be our brother instead. Study the scriptures, apply them in your life. Love the Lord with all your heart, mind, might and strength. And the best way to do that is by serving your fellow man. Because when you are in the service of your fellow beings, you are in the service of your Father in Heaven.

If you love Me, then you should know who I AM. But since you don't know who I AM, then you love the world instead.

Matthew 6
21: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
22: "The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is sound, your whole body will be full of light;
23: but if your eye is not sound, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light in you is darkness, how great is the darkness!
24: "No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

Genesis 6 1-4

INteresting speculations.

Genesis 6 1-4

INteresting speculations.

It's always more interesting for a sinner to admire the works of another sinner.

John 15
18: "If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
19: If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
25: It is to fulfil the word that is written in their law, `They hated me without a cause.

1 John 4
4: Little children, you are of God, and have overcome them; for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
5: They are of the world, therefore what they say is of the world, and the world listens to them.
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

Psalm 73:25-26

"25 Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.

26 My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever."

Forum List

Back