A new word for today

He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds. Psalm 147: 3

In the day when I cried thou answerest me, and strengthened me with strength in my soul!
- Psalm 138: 3

Where shall I go from thy spirit? Or where shall I flee from thy presence? Psalm 139: 7

Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me and know my thoughts. Psalm 139:23

As for the head of those that compass me about, let the mischief of their own lips cover them.
- Psalm 140:9

The Word is nothing but a troll, disrupting as many religious threads that he possibly can.

Will thou also disannul my judgment? Wilt thou condemn me, that thou mayest be righteous?

- Job 40: 8

Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves, be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. - Matthew 10: 16

Bless the LORD, O my soul, O Lord My God, thou art very great; thou are clothed with honor and majesty! Psalm 104: 1

Like a Father that pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him. For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust. - Psalm 103: 13 -14

But the Mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children. To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them. Psalm 103: 17 - 18

Last edited:
This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. - Psalm 118:24

For thou has delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling. I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living. I believed, therefore have I spoken, I was greatly afflicted; I said in my haste, All men are liars. What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me? I will take of the cup of salvation and call upon the name of the LORD. I will pay my vows unto the LORD in the presence of all his people. Psalm 116: 8-14

Thou art my portion, O LORD: I have said that I would keep thy words. I intreated thy favor with my whole heart, be merciful unto me, according to thy word. - Psalm 119: 57

The law of thy mouth is better unto me than thousands of gold and silver. - Psalm 119:72

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psalm 119: 105

How sweet are thy words unto my taste, Yea, sweeter than honey in my mouth. Psalm 119: 103

Thy word is true from the beginning; and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth forever!

Psalm 119: 160

They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. Psalm 126: 5

Thy word is true from the beginning; and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth forever!

Psalm 119: 160

They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. Psalm 126: 5

Bible words can't protect you from your lying flesh my disobedient child.

Why do you keep listening to what your flesh tells you instead of what your heavenly Father tells you?

Adam and Eve kept listening to their wicked flesh ( serpent ), also. Look where it got them?

Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it, except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh in vain. - Psalm 127:1

The LORD shall bless thee out of Zion; and thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life.
Psalm 128: 5

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem; they shall prosper that love thee. - Psalm 122: 6

How precious are thy thoughts of me, O God! How great the sum of them! If I should count them they are more in number than the sand: when I wake, I am still with thee. - Psalm 139: 17 - 18

Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips. Incline not my heart to any evil thing, to practice wicked works with men that work iniquity and let me not eat of their dainties. - Psalm 141: 3,4

He healeth the broken in heart and bindeth up their wounds. Psalm 147: 3

Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. It shall be health to thy naval, and marrow to thy bones. - Proverbs 7 , 8,

The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens. Prov. 3:19

Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it, except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh in vain. - Psalm 127:1

The LORD shall bless thee out of Zion; and thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life.
Psalm 128: 5

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem; they shall prosper that love thee. - Psalm 122: 6

How precious are thy thoughts of me, O God! How great the sum of them! If I should count them they are more in number than the sand: when I wake, I am still with thee. - Psalm 139: 17 - 18

Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips. Incline not my heart to any evil thing, to practice wicked works with men that work iniquity and let me not eat of their dainties. - Psalm 141: 3,4

He healeth the broken in heart and bindeth up their wounds. Psalm 147: 3

Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. It shall be health to thy naval, and marrow to thy bones. - Proverbs 7 , 8,

The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens. Prov. 3:19

Why don't you just post all the Bible words that your flesh is deceiving you with and pretend to know what they mean. Like you're doing already.

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress; my God; in him will I trust. Psalm 91: 1 - 2

But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil. Hebrews 5:14

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12: 2

Follow peace with all men and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord. - Hebrews 12: 14

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. - Hebrews 13: 8

If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he will receive anything of the Lord. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways. - James 1: 5, 6, 7

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw near to God and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. James 4:7,8

Last edited:
For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of the grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away. But the word of the Lord endureth forever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you. Peter 1: 24, 25

Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him; Let him know that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins. James 5: 20

Word, this quote of yours, "You'll have to wait until your flesh dies in this age to be walking in Truth during the next age you disobedient child." creates a conundrum for me.

My Bible says I can do this and live a righteous, happy, abundant life right here on earth:

......if through the power of the Spirit you put to death the deeds of your sinful nature, you will live.

According to the Bible you pick and chose your way through:

"It is our duty to be 'perfecting holiness in the fear of God' (2 Cor. 7:1); to be 'growing in grace' every day (1 Pet. 2:2; 2 Pet. 3:18); to be 'renewing our inward man day by day' (2 Cor 4:16).
How can I put my flesh to death daily and grow in the Spirit daily if I'm already dead? According to you, I can't have those things till I die.
God disagrees with you again.

Those verses are present tense. We can not do those things if we are dead/past tense. Those instructions are for the living and require our action while still alive, and have flesh to put to death daily.....right here on earth.

And they contradict your beliefs. Shall I just scratch those verses out of my Bible, because you did?

Isaiah 41:10
Don't fear, because I am with you; don't be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will surely help you; I will hold you with my righteous strong hand. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Having a good conscience; that whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ. For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye sufer for well doing, than for evil doing. For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: But which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison. Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is eight souls were saved by water.
The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us ( not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God ) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being

made subject unto him.

1 Petere 16-22

Last edited:
Word, this quote of yours, "You'll have to wait until your flesh dies in this age to be walking in Truth during the next age you disobedient child." creates a conundrum for me.

My Bible says I can do this and live a righteous, happy, abundant life right here on earth:

......if through the power of the Spirit you put to death the deeds of your sinful nature, you will live.

According to the Bible you pick and chose your way through:

"It is our duty to be 'perfecting holiness in the fear of God' (2 Cor. 7:1); to be 'growing in grace' every day (1 Pet. 2:2; 2 Pet. 3:18); to be 'renewing our inward man day by day' (2 Cor 4:16).
How can I put my flesh to death daily and grow in the Spirit daily if I'm already dead? According to you, I can't have those things till I die.
God disagrees with you again.

Those verses are present tense. We can not do those things if we are dead/past tense. Those instructions are for the living and require our action while still alive, and have flesh to put to death daily.....right here on earth.

And they contradict your beliefs. Shall I just scratch those verses out of my Bible, because you did?

Isaiah 41:10
Don't fear, because I am with you; don't be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will surely help you; I will hold you with my righteous strong hand. :eusa_angel:

Right you are, Irish Ram. Romans 8:1 - 6 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through flesh, God sending his Only Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh. That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh but that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

It is written: Those who are led by the Spirit of God are the sons of God.

Oh the depths and the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and his ways past finding out! For who hath known the mind of the LORD? Or who hath been His Counselor? Romans 11: 33,34

Forum List

Back