🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"A nice government job..."

Why do most Americans aspire to have a "nice government job" ?

I've been hearing this phrase a lot, variations include:

"Well paying government job."

"Good government job."

"I wish I had a government job."

I wouldn't say that "most Americans" long for a government job, but I think it's pretty self-explanatory why they're sought after.

Ok pay, great benefits, great job security. What's not to like?

"Good government job."

The reason I took a "nice government job" was for the okay pay (trust me, you'll never get rich working for the government), the health care plan, the stability afforded by having it, as well as (in my case) the great travel benefits.

It was called serving in the U.S. Navy.

And, just about anyone can have a government job if they're willing to enlist in the military. I know that's what I did for 20 years.

Only thing I hear people saying is 'I wish I had a job' period.

If they're under the age of 35, and are qualified for what they want to do, then the military is a pretty good bet of getting hired.

I mean...................that's how I got hired....................I was qualified and willing.

If you don't have a job, consider working for the government via the U.S. Military.

Great health care plan, decent (not excellent) wages, and you can provide for your family.

Government jobs are being phased out. The big banks are forcing government at all levels to privatize their programs and agencies. They're using the derrivitives market to manipulate the economy and drive up the deficit. Then government has no choice but to sell off everything it owned to the highest bidder.

The end game is all government functions will be under the control of the most fascist entity on planet earth............the corporation.

For those who want the private sector to call all the shots on SS, Medicare, healthcare, etc, you are traitors to this country. Because not one corporation doing business here (and I mean all of them), has pledged an allegience to the United States.

So you want to give control of all government functions to entity's that don't give a shit about the health and welfare of this country. They'll just use us like a tampon, then discard us in the gutter when they're done.

And that's who your allegience is to?

Government jobs are being phased out. The big banks are forcing government at all levels to privatize their programs and agencies. They're using the derrivitives market to manipulate the economy and drive up the deficit. Then government has no choice but to sell off everything it owned to the highest bidder.

The end game is all government functions will be under the control of the most fascist entity on planet earth............the corporation.

And that's who your allegiance is to?

I'm happy you realized that.

Now are you sure you want to give up your guns? Because let's be honest, the mega-corporation of which you speak, namely the New World Order, which will have a MONOPOLY upon a single global electronic currency, will arise before the people themselves are aware of what happened.

The New World Order will emerge, but will you let it stand?

Funny, how you and I share the exact same fear (ultimately) ... but you think Progressive Government will avert it, those same Progressives that created the Federal Reserve and the 16th Amendment, which made the US dollar the hidden world currency via the uniform global reserve currency.

Now, to whom is your allegiance?

Last edited:

Now are you sure you want to give up your guns? Because let's be honest, the mega-corporation of which you speak, namely the New World Order, which will have a MONOPOLY upon a single global electronic currency, will arise before the people themselves are aware of what happened.

I'm not a gun guy.

They will not help you against a Bradley troop carrier with air support.

I'm not a gun guy.

They will not help you against a Bradley troop carrier with air support.

That carrier needs fuel.

That carrier needs fuel.

That carrier needs a port.

Its airplanes need fuel.

Fuel needs transportation.

Fuel needs refining.

Fuel needs manpower.

Fuel infrastructure is on land.

Its pilots need food.

The carrier will need repairs.

Its aircraft will need repairs.

Its engineering bay (repair bay) will eventually run out of materials.

The replacement material will need an entire national industry, from raw materials, to processing, to manufacturing.

Block the interstates and other major traffic routes, and that national war industry collapses.

Its drones need land-based and space based communication infrastructures.

You are naive to think that a supercarrier can defeat an entire nation.

Destroy the power grid (and yes, there would be a lot of collateral damage from a national power outage, but you die free or live to be a slave).

Also, the "Loyalist" soldiers will need to be paid. How could the US pay them with a worthless currency? Yes. A revolution would cause a near immediate dollar crash. So to be quite honest, the revolution wouldn't be that difficult to win.

The problem is rebuilding after such a revolution. Could it be done?

Last edited:
That carrier needs fuel.

That carrier needs fuel.

That carrier needs a port.

Its airplanes need fuel.

Fuel needs transportation.

Fuel needs refining.

Fuel needs manpower.

Fuel infrastructure is on land.

Its pilots need food.

Its drones need land-based and space based communication infrastructures.

You are naive to think that a supercarrier can defeat an entire nation.

Also, the "Loyalist" soldiers will need to be paid. How could the US pay them with a worthless currency? Yes. A revolution would cause a near immediate dollar crash.
Okay, if you want to carry this to the extreme, the government has nuclear weapons, we don't.

There's not going to be some big war between armed American citizens and the US military. There won't be any Gettysburg battles. As soon as you step one foot onto government property, your history. And if they start flying weaponized drones over the US, you won't even see what hit you until you're about a 1000 pieces of jello-ized flesh.

Guns are not our best weapon. We still have one man, one vote. We need to vote out all these incumbants until we get a representative government back.

Okay, if you want to carry this to the extreme, the government has nuclear weapons, we don't.

Dude, if the government is NUKING its own people, it is certainly NOT a legitimate Government is any way what-so-ever. You would have 99.99% defection from the military and other armed forces. Fuck, even the Global Armed Forces (UN, NATO, etc) would defect.

Using nukes would be the immediate termination of the United States Government, the Secret Service would probably take out the President themselves, before he even authorized the damn strike.

Dude, if the government is NUKING its own people, it is certainly NOT a legitimate Government is any way what-so-ever. You would have 99.99% defection from the military and other armed forces. Fuck, even the Global Armed Forces (UN, NATO, etc) would defect.

Using nukes would be the immediate termination of the United States Government, the Secret Service would probably take out the President themselves, before he even authorized the damn strike.
The point I'm making is your 2nd amendment rights will not prevent the government from F'ing you in the A, if they so choose.

If you don't believe me, I've got two words for you............Ruby Ridge.

"Good government job."

And why do so many wingnuts have their heads up their ass?

The point I'm making is your 2nd amendment rights will not prevent the government from F'ing you in the A, if they so choose.

And they won't save you from a nearby supernova, or a 200km asteroid impact. They won't even save you from a solar flare frying the power grid.

So what is your point?

Funny, how you and I share the exact same fear (ultimately) ... but you think Progressive Government will avert it, those same Progressives that created the Federal Reserve and the 16th Amendment, which made the US dollar the hidden world currency via the uniform global reserve currency.

I'm curious 2ndamendment, how many hours a day do you spend hiding under your bed? You crazy gun nuts who think the government is coming to get them are a HOOT! Let me know if you are interested and I will send you directions for how to build an aluminum foil hate to protect you from mind control. I hear they might also be good for hiding you from drones and black helicopters.

I'm curious 2ndamendment, how many hours a day do you spend hiding under your bed? You crazy gun nuts who think the government is coming to get them are a HOOT! Let me know if you are interested and I will send you directions for how to build an aluminum foil hate to protect you from mind control. I hear they might also be good for hiding you from drones and black helicopters.

Why don't you say the same thing to Billo? He was the one the initially claimed the very same thing. Oh, because he's a liberal. So even though we're saying the exact same thing, he's right, and I'm wrong.

K got it.

How's that NDAA for ya?

Second seems to think that the whole of America is as fruitloops as he is. Consider that if you try to block the Interstates, you will not only be dealing with the Police and Military, but also the Americans using those roads to go to work. Americans that are also armed, and would be in a serious angry frame of mind toward your silly antics.

Forum List

Back