A Norwegian Princess marries a African-American "Shaman"

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
My name is Abdullah Al-Romani
Im not racist, nor do I dislike interracial relationships in general, but this is a bit taking it too far even for me who is very liberal and multiethnic and cultural himself. I think royals shouldnt marry non-whites, and let alone "shamans" because they are a tiny family, who represents the history and blood of their nation. In the next generations the norwegian royals will be mullatos, or generally royals, and thats not really truly representive of norwegian blood, and history anymore?

Im not racist, nor do I dislike interracial relationships in general, but this is a bit taking it too far even for me who is very liberal and multiethnic and cultural himself. I think royals shouldnt marry non-whites, and let alone "shamans" because they are a tiny family, who represents the history and blood of their nation. In the next generations the norwegian royals will be mullatos, or generally royals, and thats not really truly representive of norwegian blood, and history anymore?

Who cares? Royalty in the modern era is just.... pointless...it's a way of having rich people remain rich and stopping crap politicians from becoming the unknown head of state.

Head of state of Germany is....? Frank-Walter Steinmeier apparently, it's in blue because I had to go look it up and copied and pasted it....

The head of state of Austria is...? Alexander Van der Bellen some dude with a aristocratic sounding name, both have been president since 2017 and I've not heard of either before.

Who cares? Royalty in the modern era is just.... pointless...it's a way of having rich people remain rich and stopping crap politicians from becoming the unknown head of state.

Head of state of Germany is....? Frank-Walter Steinmeier apparently, it's in blue because I had to go look it up and copied and pasted it....

The head of state of Austria is...? Alexander Van der Bellen some dude with a aristocratic sounding name, both have been president since 2017 and I've not heard of either before.
Someone who loves europe and his country would care. I dont know where you are from but lets say you are norwegian, you would care.

Someone who loves europe and his country would care. I dont know where you are from but lets say you are norwegian, you would care.

Would I?

Would it make any difference to me whether the rich people who have almost not power, but are the random head of state's daughter (I presume, that's how little I care) is getting porked by some dude who claims to be a shaman....

Again, I'd suggest a lot of Norwegians only care about the Monarchy because it doesn't really do anything wrong... so, they don't change it.

This Princess Martha Louise isn't a member of the royal family, won't become queen, has no public role. She's already got three kids with her previous husband... probably won't have more as she's 52...

It's all.... WHO GIVES A FUCK???

Yeah, how dare people attack the Gypsies... but he'll attack black people. Huh?
I didnt attack black people specifically, and its very harmless what i said, you put it equally on the same level as saying that every single gypsy is a criminal, or a pickpocket and in many comments on social media people call for the extermination of all gypsies. I didnt attack black people in general, nor said they are bad, nor did i say im against interracial relationships in general. If you dont see any difference, then you lost controll about your life. I said this only about the royal family, because they represent norwegian history, and the norwegian people. I didnt even said he is a bad person, or anything negative about him like people call me pickocket, thief, criminal, including you. You said i should not even dare to say im roma, or i have to accept that im discriminated and for exampled barred from entering public places, you said i should have to hide who i am. You dont see any difference between what i say and what you say?

I didnt attack black people specifically, and its very harmless what i said, you put it equally on the same level as saying that every single gypsy is a criminal, or a pickpocket and in many comments on social media people call for the extermination of all gypsies. I didnt attack black people in general, nor said they are bad, nor did i say im against interracial relationships in general. If you dont see any difference, then you lost controll about your life. I said this only about the royal family, because they represent norwegian history, and the norwegian people. I didnt even said he is a bad person, or anything negative about him like people call me pickocket, thief, criminal, including you. You said i should not even dare to say im roma, or i have to accept that im discriminated and for exampled barred from entering public places, you said i should have to hide who i am. You dont see any difference between what i say and what you say?

It's harmless... except it's not. You live in a country that has casual racism all over the place, but not that many people to get offended. The US has had slavery and segregation for a large part of its history. It impacts people's current lives when you get rednecks who think it's acceptable to be racist, and the more racism they see, the more it reinforces their bigotry.

It's harmless... except it's not. You live in a country that has casual racism all over the place, but not that many people to get offended. The US has had slavery and segregation for a large part of its history. It impacts people's current lives when you get rednecks who think it's acceptable to be racist, and the more racism they see, the more it reinforces their bigotry.
I dont think its even racist what i say, i think her husband should be white, christian and of high morals and status. I think a romani woman of similar religion and background and education level fits me the best, i dont think any of that is racist, and if she were just a commoner i wouldnt have said it anyways. I didnt attacked her nor her husband. And you dont see any difference between what you and your "friends" say about me and roma gypsies and what i said about this coupling? Be honest?

I dont think its even racist what i say, i think her husband should be white, christian and of high morals and status. I think a romani woman of similar religion and background and education level fits me the best, i dont think any of that is racist, and if she were just a commoner i wouldnt have said it anyways. I didnt attacked her nor her husband. And you dont see any difference between what you and your "friends" say about me and roma gypsies and what i said about this coupling? Be honest?

Imagine if someone had said "I don't think she should marry a Gypsy because it would dirty the royal blood." How would you feel?

Imagine if someone had said "I don't think she should marry a Gypsy because it would dirty the royal blood." How would you feel?
I didnt said dirty but change, they royal blood. See also the image i posted in my second post. And i think she shouldnt marry a "gypsy" yes, i dont think she should. I dont consider that even a discrimination. I dont think even i should marry a norwegian princess or into the royal family.

Forum List

Back