A Nuclear Arms Race in the Middle East? Thank You Obama

So long as they use their nukes on each other, what's the problem?
The problem with Iran having nukes?

Does the attack on the Marine Barracks in Beruit, or the fact that Iran helped kill a few thousand of our troops in that war in Iraq that the Libs like to keep bringing up ring any bells?

How can anybody think letting Iran get nukes (even 10 years down the road) is a good thing?

Does the attack on the Marine Barracks in Beruit, or the fact that Iran helped kill a few thousand of our troops in that war in Iraq that the Libs like to keep bringing up ring any bells?

How can anybody think letting Iran get nukes (even 10 years down the road) is a good thing?

Then maybe our troops shouldn't be there.

Then maybe our troops shouldn't be there.

Gee, the latest polls show we might have to send ground troops over to clean up Obama's mess with ISIS (and a Harvard study show a majority of people 18-34, a key Democrat demographic, feel ground troops will be necessary to defeat ISIS).

So is the new Democrat platform "Getting our troops nuked is a good thing!"?????

Saudi Arabia Promises to Match Iran in Nuclear Capability

WASHINGTON — When President Obama began making the case for a deal with Iran that would delay its ability to assemble an atomic weapon, his first argument was that a nuclear-armed Iran would set off a “free-for-all” of proliferation in the Arab world. “It is almost certain that other players in the region would feel it necessary to get their own nuclear weapons,” he said in 2012.

Now, as he gathered Arab leaders over dinner at the White House on Wednesday and prepared to meet with them at Camp David on Thursday, he faced a perverse consequence: Saudi Arabia and many of the smaller Arab states are now vowing to match whatever nuclear enrichment capability Iran is permitted to retain.

“We can’t sit back and be nowhere as Iran is allowed to retain much of its capability and amass its research,” one of the Arab leaders preparing to meet Mr. Obama said on Monday, declining to be named until he made his case directly to the president. Prince Turki bin Faisal, the 70-year-old former Saudi intelligence chief, has been touring the world with the same message.

The Saudis just went nuclear on their Obama snub - Yahoo Finance

You can thank that traitorous Repub letter from much of this.

They wanted to mix and stir, cause more distrust and fear, tell Iran they could have their nukes. Why would anyone believe there would not be consequences to what they did?

And of course, your thread title is just beyond stupid.

They want to get in office and have a GOP President.

This is what happens when you elect some stupid ass noob with no experience loser like Obama, who thinks HE knows better than all the experienced experts in the world, even though the idiot hasn't held any real job since college let alone a leadership or executive position. No training. No experience. A narcissist who thinks he was born smarter than everyone else. I don't blame him he's a mental patient I blame the left and MSM for electing this clown.

This is what happens when you elect some stupid ass noob with no experience loser like Obama, who thinks HE knows better than all the experienced experts in the world, even though the idiot hasn't held any real job since college let alone a leadership or executive position. No training. No experience. A narcissist who thinks he was born smarter than everyone else. I don't blame him he's a mental patient I blame the left and MSM for electing this clown.

What would you suggest?

Not the job of the US to go around telling other countries what do. Not the country that the framers of the Constitution envisioned, not the one I wish to live in.

Now, please call me a Muslim enabler and have a great day.
Exactly........If we put our nose into everyone's business then one day they will cut it off..........

You forgot to call me a Mooslum.

There is only so much the UN can do with regards to Iran; if they are holding up their end of the deal, we can not just say "well, We STILL don't trust you rag heads!!!" We have an obligation to lift sanctions, regardless of what the tin foil crowd tells us.
Its been the job of the US to police the world since the end of WWII no matter how much you Pacifist want to stomp you're feet, it is what it is when you are the last super power.

I'm a pacifist? You have to be fucking kidding. I'm 52 and still get into fist fights on a regular basis. Guess you do too, right? That's why you tried to infer that I'm a pacifist? You're the fucking pacifist, but you don't mind sending other people's kids off to die.
Dont really want to get personal, but you are 52 and regularly get in fist fights? Why? For sport or out of anger?

I have not needed to fist fight since my early 30s,during the bar scenes.My attitude alone ...people know not to fuck with me because they can tell the way I carry myself I don't play.

Not the job of the US to go around telling other countries what do. Not the country that the framers of the Constitution envisioned, not the one I wish to live in.

Exactly........If we put our nose into everyone's business then one day they will cut it off..........

There is only so much the UN can do with regards to Iran; if they are holding up their end of the deal, we can not just say "well, We STILL don't trust you rag heads!!!" We have an obligation to lift sanctions, regardless of what the tin foil crowd tells us.
Its been the job of the US to police the world since the end of WWII no matter how much you Pacifist want to stomp you're feet, it is what it is when you are the last super power.

I'm a pacifist? You have to be fucking kidding. I'm 52 and still get into fist fights on a regular basis. Guess you do too, right? That's why you tried to infer that I'm a pacifist? You're the fucking pacifist, but you don't mind sending other people's kids off to die.
Dont really want to get personal, but you are 52 and regularly get in fist fights? Why? For sport or out of anger?

I have not needed to fist fight since my early 30s,during the bar scenes.My attitude alone ...people know not to fuck with me because they can tell the way I carry myself I don't play.
I was a bouncer at hard liquor Mexican dance clubs till 53..I didn't start fistfights but did I finished them..........

^^^Quintessential internet tough guy.^^^

:rolleyes:

Bush didn't do anything but sanctions, same as Oblama..

13605d1359273262-trip-computer-red-lights-internet-tough-guy.jpg

What would you suggest?

More experienced leaders in the Democratic party have said Obama's ideas regarding Iran were Naïve and Dangerous perhaps we should consult them?

What would you suggest?

More experienced leaders in the Democratic party have said Obama's ideas regarding Iran were Naïve and Dangerous perhaps we should consult them?

I agree with Obama and the P5+1 and IAEA, whatever they all decide. They after all are involved in the negotiations , not Israel or SA, who hate to see sanctions lifted on Iran.

If SA wants nukes , who cares. Personally no country should have nuclear weapons, and that includes the US as well.

^^^Quintessential internet tough guy.^^^

:rolleyes:
Again it is what it is .That's just always been my style, anywhere I go...

+shrugs+

Whatever...

Btw, A few weeks ago, was at a strange bar, sitting by myself this guy, calls me out to the crowd and says " he reminds me of Patrick from road house"

I was flattered, but that's how you handle yourself

I was a bouncer at hard liquor Mexican dance clubs till 53..I didn't start fistfights but did I finished them..........
Why did you have to fight at 53?
You never knew the art of defusing a Situation?

What would you suggest?

I agree with Obama and the P5+1 and IAEA, whatever they all decide. They after all are involved in the negotiations , not Israel or SA, who hate to see sanctions lifted on Iran.

If SA wants nukes , who cares. Personally no country should have nuclear weapons, and that includes the US as well.

So you are a liberal drone who blindly follows got it. Its interesting you state you agree with Obama yet you are completely clueless about what he is proposing and offer no counter argument for those with a lot more experience in this area who disagree with him. Do us all a favor, stop voting in elections.

Both you guys act real immature in real life, who the fuck my age would fist fight? Why?

If I can't diffuse the situation, just call the cops, walk out to my truck get my 9 mm glock

Not wasting my time with thugs

What would you suggest?

So you are a liberal drone who blindly follows got it. Its interesting you state you agree with Obama yet you are completely clueless about what he is proposing and offer no counter argument for those with a lot more experience in this area who disagree with him. Do us all a favor, stop voting in elections.

I never voted for Obama, wish I had. I'm not in favor of all he does though, but negotiations are so much better than wounded warriors.

Both you guys act real immature in real life, who the fuck my age would fist fight? Why?

If I can't diffuse the situation, just call the cops, walk out to my truck get my 9 mm glock

Not wasting my time with thugs

Really perhaps you should fist fight, and come eye to eye with those you are killing.

Forum List

Back