A Nuclear Arms Race in the Middle East? Thank You Obama

Too dangerous. You might end up with someone like Trayvon, that doesn't know when to quit and beats your head into the dirt. Much easier to go bang bang you're dead.

Too dangerous. You might end up with someone like Trayvon, that doesn't know when to quit and beats your head into the dirt. Much easier to go bang bang you're dead.

A lot of innocents civilians get killed that way and lets not talk about destruction of infrastructure. Of course that is the point, of having the strongest military and everyone else throwing stones and depending on beheadings, isn't it.

Not the job of the US to go around telling other countries what do. Not the country that the framers of the Constitution envisioned, not the one I wish to live in.

Now, please call me a Muslim enabler and have a great day.
Not the job of the US to go around telling other countries what do. Not the country that the framers of the Constitution envisioned, not the one I wish to live in.

Exactly........If we put our nose into everyone's business then one day they will cut it off..........

You forgot to call me a Mooslum.

There is only so much the UN can do with regards to Iran; if they are holding up their end of the deal, we can not just say "well, We STILL don't trust you rag heads!!!" We have an obligation to lift sanctions, regardless of what the tin foil crowd tells us.
Its been the job of the US to police the world since the end of WWII no matter how much you Pacifist want to stomp you're feet, it is what it is when you are the last super power.

I'm a pacifist? You have to be fucking kidding. I'm 52 and still get into fist fights on a regular basis. Guess you do too, right? That's why you tried to infer that I'm a pacifist? You're the fucking pacifist, but you don't mind sending other people's kids off to die.

Wow that's interesting? I'm not sure what that has to do with he thread....So do you get to the Midwest much? Just wondering

Exactly........If we put our nose into everyone's business then one day they will cut it off..........

There is only so much the UN can do with regards to Iran; if they are holding up their end of the deal, we can not just say "well, We STILL don't trust you rag heads!!!" We have an obligation to lift sanctions, regardless of what the tin foil crowd tells us.
Its been the job of the US to police the world since the end of WWII no matter how much you Pacifist want to stomp you're feet, it is what it is when you are the last super power.

The U.S. has been the stabilizing force in the world since WWII....The leftist don't seem to understand that fact, they blame the United states :cuckoo:

I'm a pacifist? You have to be fucking kidding. I'm 52 and still get into fist fights on a regular basis. Guess you do too, right? That's why you tried to infer that I'm a pacifist? You're the fucking pacifist, but you don't mind sending other people's kids off to die.
Dont really want to get personal, but you are 52 and regularly get in fist fights? Why? For sport or out of anger?

I have not needed to fist fight since my early 30s,during the bar scenes.My attitude alone ...people know not to fuck with me because they can tell the way I carry myself I don't play.

He's a nutjob:cuckoo:

Dont really want to get personal, but you are 52 and regularly get in fist fights? Why? For sport or out of anger?

I have not needed to fist fight since my early 30s,during the bar scenes.My attitude alone ...people know not to fuck with me because they can tell the way I carry myself I don't play.
I was a bouncer at hard liquor Mexican dance clubs till 53..I didn't start fistfights but did I finished them..........
Must account for the brain damage

Btw, A few weeks ago, was at a strange bar, sitting by myself this guy, calls me out to the crowd and says " he reminds me of Patrick from road house"

I was flattered, but that's how you handle yourself

Who gives shit? Stick to the topic

I was a bouncer at hard liquor Mexican dance clubs till 53..I didn't start fistfights but did I finished them..........
Must account for the brain damage[/QUOTE}
I've had that all my life...

Why did you have to fight at 53?
You never knew the art of defusing a Situation?

I'm quite good at it, but the real reason I fight is that I guess I just like kicking the shit out of people.

Next?

as a favor to you i accept... PM me then stick to the friken topic

Sure thing Mr. hall monitor. Next time, I'll get teach to give me a pass, my bad.

Jroc -- you make the same thread every time; Iran shouldn't have nukes and Obama is a commie.

As for me being off topic, I had to address some nimrod who was calling me a something-something, sissy or whatever. I had to give my side of the story.

By the way, has Israel held up their end of whatever goddamned, bullshit, two day ceacefire they just agreed to?

He's a nutjob:cuckoo:

Please whine some more about Mad Cabbie being off topic!!!! /cries....

crying-aby-with-hands-on-head.jpg

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! NO MORE OFF TOPIC POSTS!

Why did you have to fight at 53?
You never knew the art of defusing a Situation?

I'm quite good at it, but the real reason I fight is that I guess I just like kicking the shit out of people.

Next?

as a favor to you i accept... PM me then stick to the friken topic

Sure thing Mr. hall monitor. Next time, I'll get teach to give me a pass, my bad.

Jroc -- you make the same thread every time; Iran shouldn't have nukes and Obama is a commie.

As for me being off topic, I had to address some nimrod who was calling me a something-something, sissy or whatever. I had to give my side of the story.

By the way, has Israel held up their end of whatever goddamned, bullshit, two day ceacefire they just agreed to?
what end might that be? Yes they are on the front line against the islamonazis:thup:

i still don't understand how republicans have managed to warp an agreement that would be the most meaningful thing preventing iran from creating nuclear weapons into 'obama giving iran the nukes'

i still don't understand how republicans have managed to warp an agreement that would be the most meaningful thing preventing iran from creating nuclear weapons into 'obama giving iran the nukes'

Obama capitulates to everything the mullahs want. they should be the ones capitulating not the U.S.

Obama capitulates to everything the mullahs want. they should be the ones capitulating not the U.S.
oh i see. so by negotiating and getting them to agree NOT TO BUILD NUKES obama is actually handing them nuclear weapons.

Forum List

Back