A Nuclear Arms Race in the Middle East? Thank You Obama

i still don't understand how republicans have managed to warp an agreement that would be the most meaningful thing preventing iran from creating nuclear weapons into 'obama giving iran the nukes'

Obama capitulates to everything the mullahs want. they should be the ones capitulating not the U.S.
oh i see. so by negotiating and getting them to agree NOT TO BUILD NUKES obama is actually handing them nuclear weapons.

Correct, in Jroc land EVERYTHING Obama does equates to caving to extremist.

i still don't understand how republicans have managed to warp an agreement that would be the most meaningful thing preventing iran from creating nuclear weapons into 'obama giving iran the nukes'

Obama capitulates to everything the mullahs want. they should be the ones capitulating not the U.S.
oh i see. so by negotiating and getting them to agree NOT TO BUILD NUKES obama is actually handing them nuclear weapons.
Exactly..Obama is a fool or he just like Shites who knows. One thing for sure Iran will continue to fund terror with much more money ,100s of billions and they wont dismantle much of anything prior notification before any inspections :uhh: ..You trust the mullahs?

Obama is an extremist

Exactly..Obama is a fool or he just like Shites who knows. One thing for sure Iran will continue to fund terror with much more money ,100s of billions and they wont dismantle much of anything prior notification before any inspections :uhh: ..You trust the mullahs?
if i don't trust them with an agreement that calls for inspections and in which THEY AGREE NOT TO BUILD NUCLEAR WEAPONS why would i think going without the agreement and inspections is the better course?

Obama is an extremist

Suuuuuuure he is. That's What You were told anyway.

Obama is an extremist
project much?

Obama is an extremist

Suuuuuuure he is. That's What You were told anyway.
Look around genius, He has no opposition. the RINOs in congress are a joke

Where exactly is it written that Israel is the ONLY country in that region with nukes (300 plus)???

(Oh, yeah...it may be because in Israel, they speak better English than all her neighbors.)

This is what happens when you elect some stupid ass noob with no experience loser like Obama, who thinks HE knows better than all the experienced experts in the world, even though the idiot hasn't held any real job since college let alone a leadership or executive position. No training. No experience. A narcissist who thinks he was born smarter than everyone else. I don't blame him he's a mental patient I blame the left and MSM for electing this clown.

So, what are the "experts" saying? The POTUS ... ANY POTUS.... has advisors that they consult with. The advisors aren't partisan hacks or pundits, they are extremely qualified and experienced experts. Just like the financial crisis, both Bush and Obama listened to pretty much the same people and made similar decisions.

Of course, the Monday morning qb's of the world cling to any garbage they can to paint their foes in a bad light.

This is what happens when you elect some stupid ass noob with no experience loser like Obama, who thinks HE knows better than all the experienced experts in the world, even though the idiot hasn't held any real job since college let alone a leadership or executive position. No training. No experience. A narcissist who thinks he was born smarter than everyone else. I don't blame him he's a mental patient I blame the left and MSM for electing this clown.

So, what are the "experts" saying? The POTUS ... ANY POTUS.... has advisors that they consult with. The advisors aren't partisan hacks or pundits, they are extremely qualified and experienced experts. Just like the financial crisis, both Bush and Obama listened to pretty much the same people and made similar decisions.

Of course, the Monday morning qb's of the world cling to any garbage they can to paint their foes in a bad light.

Do you even pay attention to what the presidential candidates in you're own Democratic party primaries say? They were the ones calling Obamatard clueless. You know why the hell do I have to constantly inform people like you what's going on in your own party WTF? I'm adding you to my list of people who should avoid voting due to extreme ignorance.

Do you even pay attention to what the presidential candidates in you're own Democratic party primaries say? They were the ones calling Obamatard clueless. You know why the hell do I have to constantly inform people like you what's going on in your own party WTF? I'm adding you to my list of people who should avoid voting due to extreme ignorance.

Why are you so invested in trying to paint me as a dem? I have no clue what is going on with the dems, nor do I give a rat's ass. last time I voted, I voted for a republican. I don't care what the republicans are up to either ... I vote for people; not parties.

Why are you so invested in trying to paint me as a dem? I have no clue what is going on with the dems, nor do I give a rat's ass. last time I voted, I voted for a republican. I don't care what the republicans are up to either ... I vote for people; not parties.

Son if it walks like a Dem and talks like a Dem and defends Obama like a Dem its a good bet its a Dem. If you truly say you vote for people not party then why are you so ignorant of what the Dem candidates said about Obama's ideas on Iran during the primaries in 2008? Its your responsibility to be informed BEFORE you vote or comment on a topic like this.

Forum List

Back