A NWO Global Elite Coup d'etat Has Occurred In The U.S.

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
It just seems like our President and many other Politicians no longer represent the American People. It seems like they represent the NWO Global Elites at this point. Our rights continue to be eroded and our Constitution is under constant assault. Just wondering what you all think about it. Has a Coup d'etat occurred? Or is that just a 'Crazy Conspiracy Theory?'

It just seems like our President and many other Politicians no longer represent the American People. It seems like they represent the NWO Global Elites at this point. Our rights continue to be eroded and our Constitution is under constant assault. Just wondering what you all think about it. Has a Coup d'etat occurred? Or is that just a 'Crazy Conspiracy Theory?'

I don't think there's much doubt about it. Current efforts revolve around keeping the proles from starting a violent revolution and in dotting the last i's and crossing the last t's in dividing the spoils.

I don't think there's much doubt about it. Current efforts revolve around keeping the proles from starting a violent revolution and in dotting the last i's and crossing the last t's in dividing the spoils.

Yeah, they certainly are prepping. Homeland Security is buying an awful lot of Ammo these days. It just seems somewhere along the line, a Coup d'etat did occur. The NWO Globalist Elites are now firmly in control.

Yeah, they certainly are prepping. Homeland Security is buying an awful lot of Ammo these days. It just seems somewhere along the line, a Coup d'etat did occur. The NWO Globalist Elites are now firmly in control.

I think the approach was a combination of the frog-in-boiling-water and divide-and-conquer.

Forum List

Back