A Perfect World

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
are you with me here... here it is:

women run the world.
men are caged and used for one purpose: procreation
they are given TV, beer and a La-Z-Boy.

We have staff on hand to make them handsome and sexy.
A regimen to keep them in shape.
If they deviate from our wants and needs, they are deprived of sex and TV etc and put in solitary depending on the severity of the offense.

If we need men to help us, they will be Eunichs.
Gays may be involved in the free community but will be strictly tested, polygraphed and under surveillance for a period of not less than 6 months.

LET THE REVOLUTION BEGIN!

in a perfect world, sinister frauds are marginalized as clowns.

perfect. :thup:

a62a71df6d3678e0ab28abe23617fcd9.jpg

It would leave Hillary right now as leader.
Are you ladies OK with that, or do we need to start over with a new system?

What kind of beer, and will there be cigars?

You have to earn them. Other alcohol too. Based on how well you please the women. Not just sexually.
And you have to seem like you mean it, so acting skills will be very advantageous

You have to earn them. Other alcohol too. Based on how well you please the women. Not just sexually.
And you have to seem like you mean it, so acting skills will be very advantageous

Forget it. After two or three weeks either I kick them out or they kick me out. I would never get any more beer.

Forget it. After two or three weeks either I kick them out or they kick me out. I would never get any more beer.

Rebellious men get solitary confinement. You may want - followed up strict training.

Rebellious men get solitary confinement. You may want - followed up strict training.

Yes mistress.

women run the world.

If they deviate from our wants and needs, they are deprived of sex and TV etc and put in solitary depending on the severity of the offense.

Gays may be involved in the free community but will be strictly tested, polygraphed and under surveillance for a period of not less than 6 months.

And after the first 28 days, the world will end in conflagration. :laugh2:

women run the world.

"men are caged and used for one purpose: procreation"

Darling if men are caged and only used for one purpose....then who's going to make my dinner each evening? Mr. Lucy is the Chef in the household.

WHAT you want me to starve now, you're nothing but a brute :eek-52: For me = :itsok:

Forum List

Back