A Perfect World

are you with me here... here it is:

women run the world.
men are caged and used for one purpose: procreation
they are given TV, beer and a La-Z-Boy.

We have staff on hand to make them handsome and sexy.
A regimen to keep them in shape.
If they deviate from our wants and needs, they are deprived of sex and TV etc and put in solitary depending on the severity of the offense.

If we need men to help us, they will be Eunichs.
Gays may be involved in the free community but will be strictly tested, polygraphed and under surveillance for a period of not less than 6 months.

LET THE REVOLUTION BEGIN!

"men are caged and used for one purpose: procreation"

Darling if men are caged and only used for one purpose....then who's going to make my dinner each evening? Mr. Lucy is the Chef in the household.

WHAT you want me to starve now, you're nothing but a brute :eek-52: For me = :itsok:

the Eunichs or Homos can do this.
Or women that want to cook.

See here's your problem...your world has no space for real men. So for the women who like actual men...not little whiney weaklings...they are out of luck.
At which point I would create a kingdom on another continent, that has real men; And we will conquer your world in a day. :)

See here's your problem...your world has no space for real men. So for the women who like actual men...not little whiney weaklings...they are out of luck.
At which point I would create a kingdom on another continent, that has real men; And we will conquer your world in a day. :)

It's simply a training ground to teach men how to be real men.
What's more powerful?
The mind or your hormones?
Men need to be less horny, so, perhaps mandatory amounts of salt peter would be necessary so that they don't view women as sex objects or think about sex all the time. It clouds their judgement.

What's more powerful?
Men need to be less horny, so, perhaps mandatory amounts of salt peter would be necessary so that they don't view women as sex objects or think about sex all the time. It clouds their judgement.

Not a problem, since your world will depopulate as a result, it will make it that much easier to take over.

What's more powerful?

Not a problem, since your world will depopulate as a result, it will make it that much easier to take over.

How are you going to take over when you are locked up and out numbered, and drugged?

and, btw, if you are not sex obsessed, I have no problem with men running the world.....
then our task is complete

What's more powerful?

I guess that might work, but wouldn't it be easier to just let them read some of the women's posts here? That would scare the idea of women as sex objects right out of their heads.

keep reading.... i'm the ultimate ball buster

I'm pretty confident. Every girl on this board that is pretty has a pic of themselves or a pic/graphic of a sexy girl.
Mine is cute, average and comical.

this post means nothing - I'm just rambling :)

That would be when I put the shotgun under my chin.

You would be part of "us" anyway, sex is not a priority to you.... you would be excused from being dominated.....but you could not dominate us......

You would be part of "us" anyway, sex is not a priority to you.... you would be excused from being dominated.....but you could not dominate us......

You already know that would not work with my view of the world. Let's leave it at that.

You already know that would not work with my view of the world. Let's leave it at that.

Yeah I know. But you only feel the need to dominate your wife right?
Do you think women are incapable of being more intelligent than men?

Forum List

Back