A Perfect World

are you with me here... here it is:

women run the world.
men are caged and used for one purpose: procreation
they are given TV, beer and a La-Z-Boy.

We have staff on hand to make them handsome and sexy.
A regimen to keep them in shape.
If they deviate from our wants and needs, they are deprived of sex and TV etc and put in solitary depending on the severity of the offense.

If we need men to help us, they will be Eunichs.
Gays may be involved in the free community but will be strictly tested, polygraphed and under surveillance for a period of not less than 6 months.

LET THE REVOLUTION BEGIN!

Before I answer

Exactly how much beer?

As much as you want.

women run the world.

If they deviate from our wants and needs, they are deprived of sex and TV etc and put in solitary depending on the severity of the offense.

Gays may be involved in the free community but will be strictly tested, polygraphed and under surveillance for a period of not less than 6 months.

Before I answer

Exactly how much beer?

As much as you want.

Ok, the solitary part, we still get the beer? Right?

God I would love to be a married man is [sic] Saudi Arabia. Id [sic] come home every night.....

And America would be glad to be rid of one more illiterate, racist moron like you.
That's what poor teachers do. Spell check

Maybe some day you can go back and finish high school.
A lot of teachers go into teaching highschool because highschool was the best time of their lives.

Wrong again, floppy.

women run the world.

Yeah, I'll pass. Don't drink, don't have much interest in TV.

Of course...I loaded about 9 tons into my work truck today. I don't see many women lining up to apply for that job. (In 3+ years, we have not had one single woman apply for the job I have.)

Let me say this, this is not a "women should rule the world" idea.

I want men to rule and I want men to be men.

But the need some adjusting.
There are men out there now that are totally pussy whipped. That's stupid. Stand up to your woman. You don't have to beat the shit out of her.
What are you afraid of?
A little arguing?
She'll leave and take your money or kids?

GROW THE FUCK UP!

women run the world.

Yeah, I'll pass. Don't drink, don't have much interest in TV.

Of course...I loaded about 9 tons into my work truck today. I don't see many women lining up to apply for that job. (In 3+ years, we have not had one single woman apply for the job I have.)

Men just need to be taught how to make love.
How to enjoy sex because of their feelings about the other person.
Take those hormones and tie them to feelings of love, like Pavlov.

It can be done.

Let me say this, this is not a "women should rule the world" idea.

I want men to rule and I want men to be men.

But the need some adjusting.
There are men out there now that are totally pussy whipped. That's stupid. Stand up to your woman. You don't have to beat the shit out of her.
What are you afraid of?
A little arguing?
She'll leave and take your money or kids?

GROW THE FUCK UP!

Traveled several countries all over the world and met tons of people with different and strange cultures. From what I was told and observations............ high percentage (not sure what that is) of Asian men are pussy whipped followed by white men...... but rare with Hispanics and Middle eastern men.

If it was truly a perfect world then Gwen Stefani would be blowing me while a smoke a Padron and watch 2 midgets wrestle.

Just proof men need to be trained and rewired.

Women are not here for your pleasure. Grow up

Just proof men need to be trained and rewired.

Women are not here for your pleasure. Grow up

If they are not here for my pleasure, then why are they so pleasurable? Other than the occasional bat shit crazy bitch, they are among the best parts of life.

I'm more into the bohemian look. I always wanted to look like Edie Brickell when she was younger....

613136927CCF73B2FEA135F1F74EC0EC.jpg

Forum List

Back