A PLANDEMIC. Rogan At It Again.

wfw9r3oa7i171.jpg

Less than a 2 minute video explaining how we have been had big time. Well, not all of us.

:mm:
People accepting medical advice from a comedian podcaster explains how a reality TV host got elected President.

He tries to come off as intellectual and independent..and fails miserably. Just misinformation wrapped up in a nice bow by a former reality TV game show host...wait?....didn't we have someone like that as President? :auiqs.jpg:

He tries to come off as intellectual and independent..and fails miserably. Just misinformation wrapped up in a nice bow by a former reality TV game show host...wait?....didn't we have someone like that as President? :auiqs.jpg:
This is about what the doctor said, not Rogan. Duh.

This is about what the doctor said, not Rogan. Duh.
No. It's about Rogan. What the doctor said was the same conspiracy theory laden tripe I've heard from "plandemics" for almost two years now.
Same thing that "America's Frontline Doctors" were hawking. Rogan's just continuing to spread the misinformation.

The narrative must be believed so now this is in conspiracy theories. It is getting pretty old. Why doesn't who ever moved it tell my why this is a conspiracy when it is based on documented evidence?

Forum List

Back