A poll on who people want to see just go AWAY!

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
A survey of 1300 republicans

Here is a graph that asks GOP voters who they’d like to see drop out of the race ASAP…

From IJR:

Trump is not the one everyone wants to see gone. I think it would be worse for Kaish and Bush if Trump were not there.

Neet poll

best to have 'jebito' stay in the mix . If jebito leaves most likely his supporters go to 'roobio' the next 'rino' that's looking for support . Let All of them stay as they fragment the rino type voters . ----------- Go Trump and Cruz !!

I want to see a debate between Kasick and Fiorina. Those 2 would be awesome to watch. Kasick would confuse the crap out of her, and she would come up with some mind blowing responses

I want to see a debate between Kasick and Fiorina. Those 2 would be awesome to watch. Kasick would confuse the crap out of her, and she would come up with some mind blowing responses
You're dreaming. Neither one of them have a chance at the nomination.

A survey of 1300 republicans

Here is a graph that asks GOP voters who they’d like to see drop out of the race ASAP…

From IJR:

Trump is not the one everyone wants to see gone. I think it would be worse for Kaish and Bush if Trump were not there.

Neet poll

Good choice for #1. The country has to stop voting for Bushs and Clintons, they've done enough damage to the country. They need to just go away

Forum List

Back