🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A possible reason why Trump is trying to silence opposition media

It's worked every time its tried. And its not difficult to figure out why. When people have more money they spend more money.

And when you can keep more of what you earn, industrious entrepreneurs will find creative new ways to serve their fellow man and make even more money

Soooooo, when GWB gave MASSIVE tax cuts and unemployment skyrocketed anyway.....
THAT, was a fluke????

Do you morons EVER think on your own?

The tax cuts brought us out of the mild recession Clinton left us and kept us as nearly full employment until democrats took the house in 2006 and started typical acts to artificially increase the Labor costs. Bush went along with many of them because he no longer had to pretend to be conservative.

On the road to dictatorship and fascism, the free press is and free speech are always the first casualties.

Well, when they become casualties, let us know.

Being shunned from a presidential press conference does not qualify.

How about when Trump said that the media should be required to reveal their sources of information when they publish it? That is ironic, considering that Trump himself is constantly revealing fake news to the press, like the 3 million fraudulent votes that were cast for Hillary, with only "I have been given that information..." as his given source. But more important than his hypocrisy is that truths, like Watergate, would never have been revealed.

They don't get it, cut federal funding to planned parenthood would save about 500 million a year alone.
Do you realize how much many many women depend on PP for their healths needs?

And they can get the same help without funding abortions....
abortions are a tiny part of what they do

You've clearly never been to pp
My wife donated her time to PP I know all about the lies repubs spread about them

Then you know you're lying

About the Russians specifically as addressed in the OP, for me the jury is still out on who's scoring the most points. I don't have all that much faith in the truthfulness of one side or the other.

Do you realize how much many many women depend on PP for their healths needs?

My wife donated her time to PP I know all about the lies repubs spread about them

seems to be the republican defense nowadays fbi lies cia lies media lies dems lie everyone lies EXCEPT PUTIN

Most right wingers who are now stuck with the Trumpster have NO choice but to condone all of the excesses this clown is imposing on our democracy.....Just because you're spineless doesn't mean your opposition is. You're projecting.

and that is too bad; brainwashing is never pleasant to watch.......Irony defined.

However, the current administration is well aware that there are very damaging leaks about the Trump administration dealings with Russian thugs just waiting to be exposed in the upcoming weeks (and probably some of these leaks will be from the Russians themselves in their quest to ridicule the current status of U.S. standing in the world's eyes.).....Oh sure, only because you say so. That and you and those like you create threads about the scandals if Trump so much as farts.

Given these realities.........This is where you attempt to present your delusions as reality.

the oval office has launched a preemptive strike against our own media outlets (labeling them fake news) in order to "cushion" the blow of what these media outlets will soon reveal. Oh sure, that's it. It has nothing to do with a corrupt media turning humans into cantaloupes. A corrupt media exposed by Wikileaks BTW.

Whenever any organization is beleaguered by an onslaught of controversy, the organization retreats into its bunkers hoping that the controversy will be overshadowed by a more important exigency. I'm reminded how the Democrats, the Obama Admin., the Clintons, the DNC, the media and debates were exposed by Wikileaks, and Democrats like yourself continue to project blame on the Russians.

Ultimately this sham of an administration will not be brought down by so-called liberals. In one month they were declared a sham. Just kidding, you people declared them that on November 9th. You know, the tolerance, open-minds and intelligence that you've declared to be the difference between yourselves and those who are different.

but by sane republicans who would rather lose a battle than a more devastating war launched by a charlatan under their banner. You need to take a Valium.

We will be facing very nasty and contentious springtime months. You bet your ass you're right. This is because liberals have become very nasty people. Add fragile and dumbed down. It has nothing to do with reality. It's simply the results of propaganda, and a corrupt and failing "liberal" ideology.

Most right wingers who are now stuck with the Trumpster have NO choice but to condone all of the excesses this clown is imposing on our democracy.....Just because you're spineless doesn't mean your opposition is. You're projecting.

and that is too bad; brainwashing is never pleasant to watch.......Irony defined.

However, the current administration is well aware that there are very damaging leaks about the Trump administration dealings with Russian thugs just waiting to be exposed in the upcoming weeks (and probably some of these leaks will be from the Russians themselves in their quest to ridicule the current status of U.S. standing in the world's eyes.).....Oh sure, only because you say so. That and you and those like you create threads about the scandals if Trump so much as farts.

Given these realities.........This is where you attempt to present your delusions as reality.

the oval office has launched a preemptive strike against our own media outlets (labeling them fake news) in order to "cushion" the blow of what these media outlets will soon reveal. Oh sure, that's it. It has nothing to do with a corrupt media turning humans into cantaloupes. A corrupt media exposed by Wikileaks BTW.

Whenever any organization is beleaguered by an onslaught of controversy, the organization retreats into its bunkers hoping that the controversy will be overshadowed by a more important exigency. I'm reminded how the Democrats, the Obama Admin., the Clintons, the DNC, the media and debates were exposed by Wikileaks, and Democrats like yourself continue to project blame on the Russians.

Ultimately this sham of an administration will not be brought down by so-called liberals. In one month they were declared a sham. Just kidding, you people declared them that on November 9th. You know, the tolerance, open-minds and intelligence that you've declared to be the difference between yourselves and those who are different.

but by sane republicans who would rather lose a battle than a more devastating war launched by a charlatan under their banner. You need to take a Valium.

We will be facing very nasty and contentious springtime months. You bet your ass you're right. This is because liberals have become very nasty people. Add fragile and dumbed down. It has nothing to do with reality. It's simply the results of propaganda, and a corrupt and failing "liberal" ideology.
We need a special prosecutor to investigate russia not a republican pos like sessions

Just because someone is a fascist jerk who murdered people didn't mean he was wrong all the time.

True.....and Hitler loved dogs.......what the fuck is your point?

that despots have a "nice" side also?

No you stupid moronic jerkwad.

You compared the comment to Mussoli's. That fact that Mussolini was also in the process of silencing the media does not make his statement untrue.

Can you make up any more stuff to argue against.
Mussolini made the trains run on time. Trump's deconstruction of everything good about America is going according to his plan.
Bannon is so happy there are people in offices that they wish to destroy

What are you talking about ?
I thought you knew about deconstruction Gave you more credit than I should have

Just because someone is a fascist jerk who murdered people didn't mean he was wrong all the time.

True.....and Hitler loved dogs.......what the fuck is your point?

that despots have a "nice" side also?

No you stupid moronic jerkwad.

You compared the comment to Mussoli's. That fact that Mussolini was also in the process of silencing the media does not make his statement untrue.

Can you make up any more stuff to argue against.
Mussolini made the trains run on time. Trump's deconstruction of everything good about America is going according to his plan.

Government funded murder is what is good about America??? Really?

yes we're nasty fbi is nasty cia and media too as well as immigrants,,,,,,,,,, dump has has made america a nasty place thanks to idiots who voted for the thief

Most right wingers who are now stuck with the Trumpster have NO choice but to condone all of the excesses this clown is imposing on our democracy.....and that is too bad; brainwashing is never pleasant to watch.

However, the current administration is well aware that there are very damaging leaks about the Trump administration dealings with Russian thugs just waiting to be exposed in the upcoming weeks (and probably some of these leaks will be from the Russians themselves in their quest to ridicule the current status of U.S. standing in the world's eyes.)

Given these realities, the oval office has launched a preemptive strike against our own media outlets (labeling them fake news) in order to "cushion" the blow of what these media outlets will soon reveal.

Whenever any organization is beleaguered by an onslaught of controversy, the organization retreats into its bunkers hoping that the controversy will be overshadowed by a more important exigency.

Ultimately this sham of an administration will not be brought down by so-called liberals, but by sane republicans who would rather lose a battle than a more devastating war launched by a charlatan under their banner.

We will be facing very nasty and contentious springtime months..

I agree! I also believe sane Republicans will bring down Trump and his gestapo. Even if they aren't sane (like Issa) - they may realize their seats in Congress may be in great jeopardy if they don't at least act sane.

On the road to dictatorship and fascism, the free press is and free speech are always the first casualties.

Well, when they become casualties, let us know.

Being shunned from a presidential press conference does not qualify.
Republicans in panic
https://m.facebook.com/story.php…

The Reince Priebus panic move suggests Trump-Russia scandal runs even deeper than imagined
Who else outside of the Trump campaign was involved?

PALMERREPORT.COM|BY PALMER REPORT

Poster child for fake news. priebus isn't panicked about anything

Oh, we see the difference. This time, it's your guys getting the cold shoulder. And you didn't say squat about then.

And by the way, rating everything with which you disagree as 'funny' really is not.

Someday....maybe....when you grow up.....you too will be able to tellthe difference between an Obama having a feud with FOX......and Trump having a feud with EVERYONE but FOX and Breitbart and Daily Caller......One can only hope.....for your sake of smartening up......LOL

Maybe that's because EVERYONE but FOX are a bunch of statist assholes?

Hmm...

Well, I didn't vote for him, so there's that.

And NOW it starts......right wingers DENYING that they ever voted for Trump.....I really don't give a crap if you now regret your screwed up vote.....LOL

Hey, genius, you see what's written directly below my moniker, the one that says 'Classical Liberal'?

I've voted libertarian for decades.

Loser.

Oh, we see the difference. This time, it's your guys getting the cold shoulder. And you didn't say squat about then.

And by the way, rating everything with which you disagree as 'funny' really is not.

Someday....maybe....when you grow up.....you too will be able to tellthe difference between an Obama having a feud with FOX......and Trump having a feud with EVERYONE but FOX and Breitbart and Daily Caller......One can only hope.....for your sake of smartening up......LOL

Far as I know there was no O'bama equivalent.

Guess that's why the poster can't be specific. Nothing to hang his hat on but vague innuendo and out the other.

The New York Times disagreed, but I'm sure you know best...

seems to be the republican defense nowadays fbi lies cia lies media lies dems lie everyone lies EXCEPT PUTIN

Has anyone said Putin is honest? Has he said anything about planned parenthood to lie about?

22 pages and zero attempts to show where trump is silencing anyone.

Sad isn't it?

Most right wingers who are now stuck with the Trumpster have NO choice but to condone all of the excesses this clown is imposing on our democracy.....and that is too bad; brainwashing is never pleasant to watch.

However, the current administration is well aware that there are very damaging leaks about the Trump administration dealings with Russian thugs just waiting to be exposed in the upcoming weeks (and probably some of these leaks will be from the Russians themselves in their quest to ridicule the current status of U.S. standing in the world's eyes.)

Given these realities, the oval office has launched a preemptive strike against our own media outlets (labeling them fake news) in order to "cushion" the blow of what these media outlets will soon reveal.

Whenever any organization is beleaguered by an onslaught of controversy, the organization retreats into its bunkers hoping that the controversy will be overshadowed by a more important exigency.

Ultimately this sham of an administration will not be brought down by so-called liberals, but by sane republicans who would rather lose a battle than a more devastating war launched by a charlatan under their banner.

We will be facing very nasty and contentious springtime months..

I agree! I also believe sane Republicans will bring down Trump and his gestapo. Even if they aren't sane (like Issa) - they may realize their seats in Congress may be in great jeopardy if they don't at least act sane.
Even Issa says we need an independent prosecutor NOT his friend Sessions

Forum List

Back