🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A possible reason why Trump is trying to silence opposition media

Oh, we see the difference. This time, it's your guys getting the cold shoulder. And you didn't say squat about then.

And by the way, rating everything with which you disagree as 'funny' really is not.

Someday....maybe....when you grow up.....you too will be able to tellthe difference between an Obama having a feud with FOX......and Trump having a feud with EVERYONE but FOX and Breitbart and Daily Caller......One can only hope.....for your sake of smartening up......LOL

Far as I know there was no O'bama equivalent.

Guess that's why the poster can't be specific. Nothing to hang his hat on but vague innuendo and out the other.

We need higher taxes to pay for more bureaucracy. Those right wingers are nuts.
They don't get it, cut federal funding to planned parenthood would save about 500 million a year alone.
Do you realize how much many many women depend on PP for their healths needs?

And they can get the same help without funding abortions....
abortions are a tiny part of what they do

You've clearly never been to pp
My wife donated her time to PP I know all about the lies repubs spread about them

It's time people sit and think about where they are getting their information from and how it is packaged.

Stop assuming that people (well, maybe within your ilk it is different) cannot make up their own minds about what is credible and what is not in the news.....We certainly don't need a CLOWN to tell us how to discern reliable news from fake news......Of course, for you right wing idiots, you NEED to be told which is which..

.......and, by the way, I wish you morons would STOP speaking for the "PEOPLE"...you're not.......If you want to harp on that stupidity, you must bear in mind that the majority of "people" did not want an orange sitting in the oval office......You CANNOT have it both ways.

Nobody assumes anything.

Now, let's see....both sides keep screaming about the other side being sucker punched by the media. But you think everyone can discern fake news from real news. And, of course, watching Sean Hannity is not getting news...neither is listening to the Rachael Maddow Comedy Hour. It's getting commentary.

This whole narrative around what is news and what isn't seems lost on you (as does most everything else).

Continuing.....

In spite of your failed predictions (which your erroneously call opinions), you claim the right to continue to electronically fart out your thoughts (as opinions) . I don't speak for "the people"...moron, I simply said people. Yes, both sides. The one that won and yours.....need to think about where they get their news and how it is packaged.

In spite of your failed predictions (which your erroneously call opinions)

A quick lesson on the English lexicon...if a private citizen states a PREDICTION......then that private citizen is ALSO stating an OPINION..........You can thank me later for the lesson....

My wife and I are going out.

Just because someone is a fascist jerk who murdered people didn't mean he was wrong all the time.

True.....and Hitler loved dogs.......what the fuck is your point?

that despots have a "nice" side also?

No you stupid moronic jerkwad.

You compared the comment to Mussoli's. That fact that Mussolini was also in the process of silencing the media does not make his statement untrue.

Can you make up any more stuff to argue against.

Trump Aide Reince Priebus Asked FBI to Knock Down Russia Stories

The RUSSIANS!!!!! Idiot left loon tries to keep the false narrative going...

Shady Left-Wing Operative Kicked Out Of CPAC For Handing Out Russian Flags

DC: A left-wing political operative with a history of shady activities was kicked out of CPAC on Friday after he distributed Russian flags to audience members ahead of President Trump’s speech there.

Some news outlets reported that CPAC attendees were waving the flags as if they were pro-Russia.

But the reports left out the fact that a veteran political hatchet man named Ryan Clayton actually distributed the flags, which bore the name “Trump” on them.

Project Veritas’ James O’Keefe first pointed out on social media that Clayton distributed the flags. The Daily Mail’s David Martosko confirmed that CPAC removed him from the venue.

Clayton is the head of Americans Take Action, a mysterious left-wing activist group that seeks to reform the electoral system. He is also the executive director of Wolf PAC, a progressive political action committee that was founded by Cenk Uygar, the founder of the popular online show, The Young Turks.

Clayton has a long history questionable political shenanigans.

Shady Left-Wing Operative Kicked Out Of CPAC For Handing Out Russian Flags – IOTW Report

Which would then make CPAC morons even MORE stupid in NOT recognizing the Russian flag and STILL waving it like the idiots that they are???????????...........LOL

The point went right over the point on your head.

Just more shenanigans from you detestable leftist idiots.

People are weary of your antics....that's a major reason you have a President Trump, Dumbass
We HAD a President Nixon too Remember what happened to him when he had a cover up??

That has what to do with some idiot passing out Russian flags? Besides not a damn thing
And the brain dead DEPLORABLES waving the Russian flags.

And he is president.

Sucks to be you.

yes, the upcoming failure is the president......I can say that I never voted for the clown...YOU, on the other hand have to bear the sin of voting for him.....LOL

Regardless of who voted for him, he is the president.

I bear nothing except the knowledge that the next Supreme Court Justice will have a views very similar to mind and that if Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies soon...her replacement will to.

You can't. So bear that butthurt.

Just because someone is a fascist jerk who murdered people didn't mean he was wrong all the time.

You compared the comment to Mussoli's. That fact that Mussolini was also in the process of silencing the media does not make his statement untrue.

Mussolini made the trains run on time. Trump's deconstruction of everything good about America is going according to his plan.

In spite of your failed predictions (which your erroneously call opinions)

A quick lesson on the English lexicon...if a private citizen states a PREDICTION......then that private citizen is ALSO stating an OPINION..........You can thank me later for the lesson....

My wife and I are going out.

A prediction (Latin præ-, "before," and dicere, "to say"), or forecast, is a statement about an uncertain event. It is often, but not always, based upon experience or knowledge.

In general, an opinion is a judgment, viewpoint, or statement that is not conclusive.

So...there you have it.

Another failed lesson from the losing side.

My condolences to your spouse.

Mussolini made the trains run on time. Trump's deconstruction of everything good about America is going according to his plan.

I think you are confused. It's the one who left that was destroying America.....

And he got close.

242.jpg

Bannon is so happy there are people in offices that they wish to destroy

On the road to dictatorship and fascism, the free press is and free speech are always the first casualties.

Bannon is so happy there are people in offices that they wish to destroy

What are you talking about ?

On the road to dictatorship and fascism, the free press is and free speech are always the first casualties.

Well, when they become casualties, let us know.

Being shunned from a presidential press conference does not qualify.
Republicans in panic
https://m.facebook.com/story.php…

The Reince Priebus panic move suggests Trump-Russia scandal runs even deeper than imagined
Who else outside of the Trump campaign was involved?

PALMERREPORT.COM|BY PALMER REPORT

Forum List

Back