A President Represents all Americans..

It appears it was more of a thoughtful process that could have led to disaster by Jarret, not Obama.

It was OBAMA that got Bin Laden.

You know..I don't see you guys giving credit to Dennis Ritchie or Tim Paterson. Why? Because it was Steve Jobs and Bill Gates that had the success. Those are the guys you remember. It was their vision, right or wrong..that got their respective companies off the ground.

Obama was saying that no matter what..he was going to kill Bin Laden. Said so in the debates. He was ridiculed by both McCain and Romney for being naive. And Romney said he wouldn't violate Pakistani sovereignty to kill Bin Laden.

Obama assembled a team of experts and re-activated the spook units around the middle east to find Bin Laden. And when he had the shot..he took it.

Had he failed..you guys would have been all over him..and it would have ended his Presidency. That's LEADERSHIP. Weighing the RISKS and the consequences..and going for the gold.

yeah, and that's all Obama can say he succeeded at..Thanks to our brave military men and women
good grief sallow you act like Obama was there and took out Bin Laden himself..kinda weird

From what I've been informed of, civil unions don't quite match the rights given to married couples. If that is true, both Democrats and Republicans should work together to make it so.

The question would be, why haven't they? I suspect the Democrats are the cork because they prefer the political battering ram over a true solution, granted I am partisan...:lol:

Really? Why haven't they? It is the Democrats who want to repeal DOMA. The President has said he won't use the DOJ to fight the DOMA challenges, but the Boehner (Republicans) have decided that they WILL defend DOMA at the taxpayers expense.

I'll just check up on what you've said, you have me at a disadvantage, honestly..dang it..:lol:

I'll be helpful and provide a link ;)

DOMA Defense: Taxpayers On The Hook For $1.5 Million

It appears it was more of a thoughtful process that could have led to disaster by Jarret, not Obama.

You know..I don't see you guys giving credit to Dennis Ritchie or Tim Paterson. Why? Because it was Steve Jobs and Bill Gates that had the success. Those are the guys you remember. It was their vision, right or wrong..that got their respective companies off the ground.

Obama was saying that no matter what..he was going to kill Bin Laden. Said so in the debates. He was ridiculed by both McCain and Romney for being naive. And Romney said he wouldn't violate Pakistani sovereignty to kill Bin Laden.

Obama assembled a team of experts and re-activated the spook units around the middle east to find Bin Laden. And when he had the shot..he took it.

Had he failed..you guys would have been all over him..and it would have ended his Presidency. That's LEADERSHIP. Weighing the RISKS and the consequences..and going for the gold.

Oh, look at all of the inside information you have, Sallow. Most likely the Seals had this operation going and devised without his fingers in the pie. Assembled a team of experts, lol. He can't even command a Job Council meeting, let alone a military operation.

The operation was on target FOUR TIMES and Jarrett nixed it each time, leading to Whitehouse indecision yet again. Finally let them go on the last appeal.

Had the operation failed, he would have blamed Bush. That ObamaLeadership. Knowing the buck stops with the previous administration...as always.

He represents no real Americans, he does not even like America,thats why he is destroying it......

Obama comments

“The way I think about it is, we have gotten a little soft and we didn’t have that same competitive edge that we needed over the last couple of decades. We need to get back on track.”

“But we’ve been a little bit lazy, I think, over the last couple of decades. We’ve kind of taken for granted — well, people will want to come here and we aren’t out there hungry.

You did not build that.

The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries." --Tampa, Fla., Jan. 28, 2010

"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." –attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, while simultaneously undercutting his own argument, Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 11, 2009

"The Cambridge police acted stupidly." —commenting on a white police officer's arrest of black scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr. at his home in Cambridge, Mass., at a news conference, July 22, 2009

"The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system." --in remarks after a health care roundtable with physicians, nurses and health care providers, Washington, D.C., July 20, 2009

"It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of -- I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling and dealing." --confusing German for "Austrian," a language which does not exist, Strasbourg, France, April 6, 2009

"No, no. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something." --making an off-hand joke during an appearance on "The Tonight Show", March 19, 2009 (Obama later called the head of the Special Olympics to apologize)

"I didn't want to get into a Nancy Reagan thing about doing any seances." --after saying he had spoken with all the living presidents as he prepared to take office, Washington, D.C., Nov. 7, 2008 (Obama later called Nancy Reagan to apologize)

"I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody." -- defending his tax plan to Joe the Plumber, who argued that Obama's policy hurts small-business owners like himself, Toledo, Ohio, Oct. 12, 2008

"What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith..." --in an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, who jumped in to correct Obama by saying "your Christian faith," which Obama quickly clarified (Watch video clip)

"I'm here with the Girardo family here in St. Louis." --speaking via satellite to the Democratic National Convention, while in Kansas City, Missouri, Aug. 25, 2008

"Let me introduce to you the next President -- the next Vice President of the United States of America, Joe Biden." --slipping up while introducing Joe Biden at their first joint campaign rally, Springfield, Illinois, Aug. 23, 2008

"Just this past week, we passed out of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee -- which is my committee -- a bill to call for divestment from Iran as way of ratcheting up the pressure to ensure that they don't obtain a nuclear weapon." --referring to a committee he is not on, Sderot, Israel, July 23, 2008

"Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change." --Amman, Jordan, July 22, 2008

"How's it going, Sunshine?" --campaigning in Sunrise, Florida

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

"Hold on one second, sweetie, we're going to do -- we'll do a press avail." --to a female reporter for ABC's Detroit affiliate who asked about his plan to help American autoworkers (Watch video clip)

"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." --at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon (Watch video clip)

"Why can't I just eat my waffle?" --after being asked a foreign policy question by a reporter while visiting a diner in Pennsylvania

"It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." --explaining his troubles winning over some working-class voters

"The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person, who, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know, you know, there's a reaction that's been bred in our experiences that don't go away and that sometimes come out in the wrong way, and that's just the nature of race in our society."

"Come on! I just answered, like, eight questions." --exasperated by reporters after a news conference

"You're likeable enough, Hillary." --during a Democratic debate

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed." --on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people

Nova78, you are right Obama hates America and all it stands for. He campaigned on fundamentally changing the way America works. Without the election of 2010, he would have succeeded, his shellacking stopped it. It's going to take years to undo what this Marxist has done.

He's not running because he wants to make things better, his narcissism prevents him from admitting he's not done a good job. He believes he's greater than all US Citizens combined. How many times in his killing bin laden speech did he say "I" or "me".

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqAMkDstPiU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqAMkDstPiU[/ame]

I just pray the people have woken up to this nightmare they elected and vote for real hope and change in November

Do you believe Obama has lived up to that aspiration?

As a conservative, I'd say pretty well nope, in fact, mostly the opposite.

Other than sitting at the White House while Bin Laden was whacked, I'm kinda at a loss to remember anything he's accomplished correctly for conservatives....:dunno:

This will come across as mere nit-picking. But, I don't think it is.

I would say that the President (with the exception, perhaps, of his words and actions in relation to foreign policy) does NOT "represent" us at all. The exception is notable, but once we start talking about domestic matters, the President is not a representative. Congress-critters are representatives. Figuratively and literally.

The function of the Chief Executive is different, though, than representation.

My favorites:

"What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith..." --in an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, who jumped in to correct Obama by saying "your Christian faith," which Obama quickly clarified (Watch video clip)

"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." –[B]attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, while simultaneously undercutting his own argument[/B], Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 11, 2009

"It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of -- I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling and dealing." --confusing German for "Austrian," a language which does not exist, Strasbourg, France, April 6, 2009

"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." --at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon (Watch video clip)

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed." --on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people

I think I want to see those college records, please. :lmao:

Last edited:

Oh, look at all of the inside information you have, Sallow. Most likely the Seals had this operation going and devised without his fingers in the pie. Assembled a team of experts, lol. He can't even command a Job Council meeting, let alone a military operation.

The operation was on target FOUR TIMES and Jarrett nixed it each time, leading to Whitehouse indecision yet again. Finally let them go on the last appeal.

Had the operation failed, he would have blamed Bush. That ObamaLeadership. Knowing the buck stops with the previous administration...as always.[/QUOTE

4 more years of blaming Bush...shouldn't happen...:eusa_hand:

Had the operation failed, he would have blamed Bush. That ObamaLeadership. Knowing the buck stops with the previous administration...as always.[/QUOTE

4 more years of blaming Bush...shouldn't happen...:eusa_hand:

Then why is Obama blamed for taking out Americans who are enemy combatants? Who was behind these military operations?

No President can effectively "represent all Americans" right now. Narcissistic partisan ideology is polluting our politics and making it absolutely impossible to build consensus at any level. We need some of our more influential leaders to be brave and take a stand against this environment - it can't be done by one person, even if that person resides in the White House.

Meanwhile, the ship continues to sink. But that's "the other guy's" fault, right?

Do you believe Obama has lived up to that aspiration?

As a conservative, I'd say pretty well nope, in fact, mostly the opposite.

Other than sitting at the White House while Bin Laden was whacked, I'm kinda at a loss to remember anything he's accomplished correctly for conservatives....:dunno:
It's amazing murkins actually believe the BL whacked nonsense but not surprising it's mentioned so often by the dolts.

to answer the threat question. NO. Obama has never stood up for Americans. He has apologized for America. He has shown favortism for other countries and for Big Gov't and he has made the American citizens livelyhoods into hardships. He won't listen to the American peoples concerns and doesn't care. He wants things only for himself and what he believes in. He has lied his way into everything he has gotten and the fools in this country have fallen prey to his con job on them. Fool me once, fools me twice,shame on me.

Gas prices more than doubled, the prestige of America in the world at an all time low, unemployment on the rise, medical insurance of the rise, food prices on the rise, bankruptcies, foreclosures, waste, fraud, abuse, governments a basket case....

Sheesh ...need I go on ...the Obama legacy is..... MISERY...

Gas prices more than doubled, the prestige of America in the world at an all time low, unemployment on the rise, medical insurance of the rise, food prices on the rise, bankruptcies, foreclosures, waste, fraud, abuse, governments a basket case....

Sheesh ...need I go on ...the Obama legacy is..... MISERY...

And all this is entirely and exclusively the fault of one lone man!

One need not be an Obama supporter to say that this is hogwash.

I won't vote for him. I won't vote for the presumptive candidate from the other party that has equal destructive responsibility with the present administration's.

I recommend that no one else vote for them, either.

Forum List

Back