A President Represents all Americans..

There's no question Obama will be remembered much like Carter is now. A very dark depressing era.
The difference is however, it's likely to be for eight years instead of four.

There's no question Obama will be remembered much like Carter is now. A very dark depressing era.

I read an article that puts Obama's re-election prediction as grim in historical context. No president with his record has been re-elected, but the the author noted the fact that Romney is perceived as a weak candidate makes it a tight race, but still likely to win.

Gas prices more than doubled, the prestige of America in the world at an all time low, unemployment on the rise, medical insurance of the rise, food prices on the rise, bankruptcies, foreclosures, waste, fraud, abuse, governments a basket case....

Sheesh ...need I go on ...the Obama legacy is..... MISERY...

1327876732235579.jpg

I read an article that puts Obama's re-election prediction as grim in historical context. No president with his record has been re-elected, but the the author noted the fact that Romney is perceived as a weak candidate makes it a tight race, but still likely to win.

Oh! Hope against hope! Jackson read an article.

Articles and e-mails......pacifying nutters since late 2008.

There's no question that from a historical perspective, Obama would have no chance.
However, I believe we have reached that tipping point both demographically, and ideologically.
We simply have too many people now who believe the government should be a hammock instead of a safety net.

There's no question that from a historical perspective, Obama would have no chance.
However, I believe we have reached that tipping point both demographically, and ideologically.
We simply have too many people now who believe the government should be a hammock instead of a safety net.

How many?

Blaming one man for all that the US government has done wrong is absurd. All the crimes, destruction and disorder are the result of the two party coup d'état.

"Americans pitted against each other for political expediency."

Yes, by both the 'major' parties.

No, that is not right. This administration has intentionally begun a class warefare and race division in this country by his own policies and Executive Orders. Never before have we had such a Great Divider as we have seen these past three years.

....From what you can remember.....

handjob.gif

106.gif

Run, along....​

.....AND, followed-up with eight-MORE-years of......

clintonhillbillwave4.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

It's a GREAT time to be a CIVILIZED-AMERICAN!!!

2010-03-24-cry_baby.jpg

Boehner-crying.jpg

Last edited:
Gas prices more than doubled, the prestige of America in the world at an all time low, unemployment on the rise, medical insurance of the rise, food prices on the rise, bankruptcies, foreclosures, waste, fraud, abuse, governments a basket case....

100 million people are on welfare. that's one third of the nation. I'd say we're in a great depression wouldn't you?

100 million people are on welfare. that's one third of the nation. I'd say we're in a great depression wouldn't you?

Not really, many on welfare have low paying jobs,so we a re susiding the corporatist that walk away with record profits.
The Great republiklan Recession, just like the Great republiklan Depression.

Not really, many on welfare have low paying jobs,so we a re susiding the corporatist that walk away with record profits.
The Great republiklan Recession, just like the Great republiklan Depression.

do you have a link to that information?

Gas prices more than doubled, the prestige of America in the world at an all time low, unemployment on the rise, medical insurance of the rise, food prices on the rise, bankruptcies, foreclosures, waste, fraud, abuse, governments a basket case....Sheesh ...need I go on ...
the Obama legacy is..... MISERY...

Awwwww, C'MON!!!! You're making things sound as bad as the Bush Years.....
January 13, 2008 "The recession-deniers were muzzled by a horrendous last two weeks of December, and the gloom-and-doomers are now out in force. Their key arguments:* Plummeting housing will now drag down the rest of the economy. *The "bad debt" problem is not just "sub-prime" folks who should never have have taken out mortgages in the first place. It includes credit card debt, "high quality" mortgages, car loans, and other leverage that have recently become a consumer way of life.
*Pressure on consumers is leading to a reduction in consumer spending (70% of economy), which, in turn, will lead to a reduction in spending by companies that sell stuff to consumers.
*The question now is not "will there be a recession?" but "how bad will it get?" *The most optimistic forecasts in a NYT gloom-and-doom round-up are for three crappy quarters, regardless of what the Fed does. Less optimistic forecasts suggest that we are, well, screwed. After blowing the last downturn, we've been worried this one since last summer (see below). We also suspect that, given the importance of housing to the economy and debt to consumer spending, the recession will be deeper and more prolonged than people think.""U.S. Economy Screwed"
.....And, even OBAMA couldn't fuck-things-up, as badly as The IDIOT SON!!!!!:eusa_hand:

Poor Shaman. Living in the past that was based on an enduring lie picked up by the leftist lockstep press. *sigh* the good whining days of the past...such fun was had at one man's expense. :rolleyes:

Good one, Lumpy. I see this thread has brought much pleasure to whiners from the golden whine days of Booooooooooosh! :lmao:

Imagine where we would be if we didn't have Obama. Think "McCain and Palin".

Forum List

Back