A President Represents all Americans..

Gas prices more than doubled, the prestige of America in the world at an all time low, unemployment on the rise, medical insurance of the rise, food prices on the rise, bankruptcies, foreclosures, waste, fraud, abuse, governments a basket case....

Sheesh ...need I go on ...the Obama legacy is..... MISERY...

And all this is entirely and exclusively the fault of one lone man!

One need not be an Obama supporter to say that this is hogwash.

I won't vote for him. I won't vote for the presumptive candidate from the other party that has equal destructive responsibility with the present administration's.

I recommend that no one else vote for them, either.

Your approach is unrealistic, try to convince anyone otherwise.

Blaming one man for all that the US government has done wrong is absurd. All the crimes, destruction and disorder are the result of the two party coup d'état.

"Americans pitted against each other for political expediency."

Yes, by both the 'major' parties.

Last edited:
"But blaming him for all that is good is proper ?"

?

What does this mean? Blame for good? Who is doing that?

Blaming one man for all that the US government has done wrong is absurd. All the crimes, destruction and disorder are the result of the two party coup d'état.

Were talking about one president's legacy, his administration, the executive branch, I thought.

It is true this 2 party system is broken, no doubt about that but your method is folly.

Gas prices more than doubled, the prestige of America in the world at an all time low, unemployment on the rise, medical insurance of the rise, food prices on the rise, bankruptcies, foreclosures, waste, fraud, abuse, governments a basket case....

gop_cry1.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y04g6OPLnQ]Obama Dismantles Republican Caucus Part 1 of 7 - YouTube[/ame]​

Awwwww, C'MON!!!!

You're making things sound as bad as the Bush Years.....​

January 13, 2008

"The recession-deniers were muzzled by a horrendous last two weeks of December, and the gloom-and-doomers are now out in force. Their key arguments:

* Plummeting housing will now drag down the rest of the economy.

*The "bad debt" problem is not just "sub-prime" folks who should never have have taken out mortgages in the first place. It includes credit card debt, "high quality" mortgages, car loans, and other leverage that have recently become a consumer way of life.

*Pressure on consumers is leading to a reduction in consumer spending (70% of economy), which, in turn, will lead to a reduction in spending by companies that sell stuff to consumers.

*The question now is not "will there be a recession?" but "how bad will it get?"

*The most optimistic forecasts in a NYT gloom-and-doom round-up are for three crappy quarters, regardless of what the Fed does. Less optimistic forecasts suggest that we are, well, screwed.

After blowing the last downturn, we've been worried this one since last summer (see below). We also suspect that, given the importance of housing to the economy and debt to consumer spending, the recession will be deeper and more prolonged than people think."

.....And, even OBAMA couldn't fuck-things-up, as badly as The IDIOT SON!!!!!

:eusa_hand:

I believe the nadir of international opinion of the US was reached at the time of 'W' and his illegal invasion of Iraq.

gop_cry1.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y04g6OPLnQ]Obama Dismantles Republican Caucus Part 1 of 7 - YouTube[/ame]​

That was a great day. One would think that a demonstration such as that would garner a great deal of respect from the man's detractors.

I wonder why he has not been invited back?

Awwwww, C'MON!!!!

January 13, 2008

"The recession-deniers were muzzled by a horrendous last two weeks of December, and the gloom-and-doomers are now out in force. Their key arguments:

*The "bad debt" problem is not just "sub-prime" folks who should never have have taken out mortgages in the first place. It includes credit card debt, "high quality" mortgages, car loans, and other leverage that have recently become a consumer way of life.

*Pressure on consumers is leading to a reduction in consumer spending (70% of economy), which, in turn, will lead to a reduction in spending by companies that sell stuff to consumers.

*The question now is not "will there be a recession?" but "how bad will it get?"

*The most optimistic forecasts in a NYT gloom-and-doom round-up are for three crappy quarters, regardless of what the Fed does. Less optimistic forecasts suggest that we are, well, screwed.

After blowing the last downturn, we've been worried this one since last summer (see below). We also suspect that, given the importance of housing to the economy and debt to consumer spending, the recession will be deeper and more prolonged than people think."

...and yet the Bush numbers were so much better than Obama's are on the issues in the OP...TRUE

...and lets also consider who was running the Congress from 2007 shall we?

gop_cry1.jpg

That was a great day. One would think that a demonstration such as that would garner a great deal of respect from the man's detractors.

I wonder why he has not been invited back?

Yeah......me, too!

532.gif

Awwwww, C'MON!!!!

January 13, 2008

...and yet the Bush numbers were so much better than Obama's are on the issues in the OP...TRUE

...and lets also consider who was running the Congress from 2007 shall we?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHNGP6_eER0]monkey tap dance- YouTube[/ame]​

Yo Mr. Shaman......

I want to recognize your efforts publicly. You do a great job of reminding the board of events like that. Your diligence is to be applauded.

Yo Mr. Shaman......

I want to recognize your efforts publicly. You do a great job of reminding the board of events like that. Your diligence is to be applauded.

It's toooooooooooooooooooooooo EASY!!!!!

Prepare, ALL YE, for a RERUN!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcqDBT37SQ]World Reacts to Obama Victory - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLA11972639E54C010]Right America Feeling Wronged pt1 - YouTube[/ame]

:party:

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

No, that is not right. This administration has intentionally begun a class warefare and race division in this country by his own policies and Executive Orders. Never before have we had such a Great Divider as we have seen these past three years. As American voted this man to be the Great Healer he has turned imself into the just the opposite.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back