A preview of Trump's first State of the Union Speech....

I'm thinking it will go something like this:
"It's time that all you whiny little bitches understand that your whack-job free for all is over; you will no longer look to government to hold your hand and walk you through life...It's time to pull your head out of your ass, go to work and become a positive contributor both socially and economically...Figure shit out and get legitimate; you're either part of the solution or you're part of the problem."

Last edited:
"It's time that all you whiny little bitches understand that your whack-job free for all is over; you will no longer look to government to hold your hand and walk you through life...It's time to pull your head out of your ass, go to work and become a positive contributor both socially and economically...Figure shit out and get legitimate; you're either part of the solution or your part of the problem."
Trump never mentioned that.

• Banned
"It's time that all you whiny little bitches understand that your whack-job free for all is over; you will no longer look to government to hold your hand and walk you through life...It's time to pull your head out of your ass, go to work and become a positive contributor both socially and economically...Figure shit out and get legitimate; you're either part of the solution or you're part of the problem."

You could be correct........Trump has about that same 5th grade elocution as you do.....

You could be correct........Trump has about that same 5th grade elocution as you do.....

Whoa!
Nobody told me the Language Arts Police were patrolling these forums. Nat, please post an image of your badge for all to see as I'm sure you're proud of your online profession.

Forum List

Back