A Question About Paper Towels

If you had paper towels not perforated properly, how would you proceed?

• I should see if I can return them for another six pack

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I should carefully tear each towel as best as I can

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I should donate the paper towels to charity

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • None of the above (please explain)

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I bought a six pack of paper towels, the cheaper brand called "Sparkle", and the perforation machine was not working properly on these rolls. They are only perforated about two inches up from the bottom, so I have to make a very jagged tear on the rest of the towel. I prefer a nice clean tear on my paper towels, not these jagged towels. I don't have my receipt from Krogers. I'm upset that I now have to go through an entire six roll package to get rid of these.

What would you do?
/——/ I can’t imagine the absolute misery you must have endured. I would have dissolved into a puddle of tears.

You learned an important life lesson:

Like everything else in life, things that are cheaper are not as good as the things that cost more.

So I bought a six pack of paper towels, the cheaper brand called "Sparkle", and the perforation machine was not working properly on these rolls. They are only perforated about two inches up from the bottom, so I have to make a very jagged tear on the rest of the towel. I prefer a nice clean tear on my paper towels, not these jagged towels. I don't have my receipt from Krogers. I'm upset that I now have to go through an entire six roll package to get rid of these.

What would you do?
/——/ I can’t imagine the absolute misery you must have endured. I would have dissolved into a puddle of tears.
Great, Odanny can use his paper towels to wipe you up.

Thank you all for voting.

After carefully weighing all of my options, I have decided to return them to Krogers, and attempt to purchase another brand.

Will post updates, stay tuned.

Thank you all for voting.

After carefully weighing all of my options, I have decided to return them to Krogers, and attempt to purchase another brand.

Will post updates, stay tuned.
/----/ Next week, can we create drama over single-ply toilet paper from the Dollar Store?

I'm at a loss for the appropriate descriptive term here...................

Paper towels warrant a thread? Seriously????
giphy.gif
And you posted... :banana:

AND????????????????????????????

Another "one of them" without a point or a clue.

Well, I just got back from Krogers, and they accepted the return and gave me a cash refund, no questions asked. I'd like to thank everyone for voting, and for all of your support. I can now make a clean tear on a new roll of Brawny, and life is returning to normal again.

giphy.gif

And..........Pot calling a kettle black.
I'm sure somewhere in the back of that empty cavern you call a mind, that makes some sort of sense. But out in here reality.........you're just a Babbling Biden.

giphy.gif

I'm sure somewhere in the back of that empty cavern you call a mind, that makes some sort of sense. But out in here reality.........you're just a Babbling Biden.

Have you fired your new purse gun yet? I think the pink rhinestones suit you well.

giphy.gif

Your lack of understanding isn't my problem.

giphy.gif

Have you fired your new purse gun yet? I think the pink rhinestones suit you well.

Oh, you mean your spare one you gave me?

31JaBjCTmQL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

giphy.gif

Your lack of understanding isn't my problem.

No it's not, but lack of working brain cells is.

What would you do?

Seek treatment for OCD...

giphy.gif

Oh, you mean your spare one you gave me?

31JaBjCTmQL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I'm sure the girls will love it. Be careful you don't put someones eye out with it.

What would you do?
I would say you need to get over it and get a life,,

What would you do?
I would say you need to get over it and get a life,,

I am over it, the problem has been resolved, and life is normal again.

Forum List

Back