A question about the upcoming movie "Atomic Blonde" with Charlize Theron...

go see it and report back to us....

No.....not interested........ if they are going to make a movie about a man who is a spy, they should use a man...... this movie essentially turns her into a man.....
I like some movies that have a female kicking ass. The resident evil series comes to mind.

Yes...but it wasn't her acting like a man....if you know what I am saying.

Other than beating people up, how does the movie make her act like a man? I didn't get that sort of vibe from the trailers.

She has sex with the hot chick....she smokes like a chimney.....this role could just as easily have been played by a guy....

I think the problem with this trailer thing.......they pulled a fast one when she was in Mad Max....they brought most people in to see Mad Max....and they got Charlize Theron as the lead....so now they have her front lining the movie, so they are really trying hard to sell her as the action star...

Theron has played the lead in an action movie before. Did you see Aeon Flux?

No.....not interested........ if they are going to make a movie about a man who is a spy, they should use a man...... this movie essentially turns her into a man.....
I like some movies that have a female kicking ass. The resident evil series comes to mind.

Other than beating people up, how does the movie make her act like a man? I didn't get that sort of vibe from the trailers.

She has sex with the hot chick....she smokes like a chimney.....this role could just as easily have been played by a guy....

I think the problem with this trailer thing.......they pulled a fast one when she was in Mad Max....they brought most people in to see Mad Max....and they got Charlize Theron as the lead....so now they have her front lining the movie, so they are really trying hard to sell her as the action star...

2aguy's guide to appropriate roles for women in movies:

iu
iu

It's available to me but I didn't think it looked interesting. There are only so many variations on ass kicking movies, they kinda bore me now. Realism is completely tossed out the window.

iu
iu

She was cute/hot in that movie, and I am not against women in action movies...I just like them to be more feminine.....less man like...but whatever floats your boat.....

iu
iu

She was cute/hot in that movie, and I am not against women in action movies...I just like them to be more feminine.....less man like...but whatever floats your boat.....

"less man like"?

iu

iu

iu
iu

"less man like"?

iu

iu

Yes.......she is more masculine than all of the left wing males on U.Smessage board......she should be on that Rupaul show about drag queens....

iu
iu

"less man like"?

iu

iu

Yes.......she is more masculine than all of the left wing males on U.Smessage board......she should be on that Rupaul show about drag queens....

LOL.....this from the guy who complains that Charlize Theron is too 'man like'.

I like hot women.

You like.....well whatever you like.....but clearly not hot women in movies.

Forum List

Back