A question for Democrats

I'm surprised you could go three posts without calling blacks n!ggers and apes

When I see you chastize Guno or Asclepias even once for their blatant racism, I MIGHT, I mean MIGHT take your complaints seriously. Until such time, you're a joke who deserves neither respect nor further response.
You need to answer for your own posts

Whining .......but they do it too is so cowardly don't ya think? Stand up for your own hate
I don't hate anyone. But hypocrites come pretty close.

Not hate?

You just enjoy calling black people apes and n!ggers and homosexuals faggots?
Pretty much.

You don't like it? oh, too bad.
Actually, it is how I had you pegged from the beginning

When I see you chastize Guno or Asclepias even once for their blatant racism, I MIGHT, I mean MIGHT take your complaints seriously. Until such time, you're a joke who deserves neither respect nor further response.

Whining .......but they do it too is so cowardly don't ya think? Stand up for your own hate

Not hate?

Pretty much.

Good for you. As I said, the MOMENT you link me to a single post where you have ANYTHING to or about one of the left wing racists on this board using racist terms, I will give your thoughts on the matter serious consideration.

who will you shove Hillary under the bus for in 2016?

In 2008 Hillary Clinton was CLEARLY the more qualified candidate, and after years of clamoring that a woman should get her chance, it looked like she finally would; and Hillary probably would have won the election over McCain. However along came Super N!gger who had essentially done NOTHING to distinguish himself as a Presidential candidate and you guys tossed Hillary aside like so much refuse.

So, in 2016 which minority will a white woman get pushed aside for?

War on women!!! Ha

'super ******'

Always good to hear from the Republican Racist continent.

I love seeing these liberals go ballistic when someone speaks the truth, the truth they keep denying.

Yep the military has gotten so PC that everyone is afraid to say anything that might offend someone. People are getting busted because they may say something Un-PC about gays on twitter or face book and the homos are turning them in. Call someone a homo and you lose a stripe.

The people I know in the active Military are saying it has gotten way out of hand and overall morale sucks.They hate this president and how he has ruined the Military.

Anti-Gay Military Too Frightened to Say Anything

Not hate?

Pretty much.

Good for you. As I said, the MOMENT you link me to a single post where you have ANYTHING to or about one of the left wing racists on this board using racist terms, I will give your thoughts on the matter serious consideration.

I'm not talking about their behavior on this thread, I am talking about yours

who the fuck am i defending?...:dunno:......geezus RW....get the reading skills down......NOW go back and tell me where i even mentioned the words ... faggots, n!ggers and apes......ill be waiting.....and while you are looking,go up top and see what i said Guno said......some of the people here are right about you i guess.....slipping into foolishness.....no wonder why Frankie thanked you.....you and him are starting to bond....
Harry....

You are one of the biggest pussies on the board. With your constant whining of........but....but......they do it too

The OP is a fucking racist and deserves to be condemned for it. Save me from your bullshit
and you are not a pussie?.....i can at least say i have argued with both sides here and can prove it...show me where RW the big brave guy ever said anything to a lefty here?.......you cant because YOU are the fucking pussy you speak of.......when you come down off your Orange Sunshine RW then we can talk.....oh and please do show a few examples of me constantly saying.............but....but......they do it too.....must be some good acid RW.....
Whimper....sob....whimper
but...but.. THEY do it to

Sorry pal........calling someone trailer trash does not equate to calling blacks n!ggers and apes.
Never has, never will
like i said RW.....you just wont say something about a lefty....thanks for proving me right.....and it was Luddy i believe,who put up the definition of racist.....it said a racist is anyone who thinks they and what they are.... are superior to another group of people.....which your good buddy Guno has showed time and time again....like i said when you come down off the OS maybe you will be lucid again.....the effects usually last 6-8 hours....you should be good to go after that.....
Help me out...

Show me a lefty calling blacks n!ggers and apes or calling gay faggots and I will condemn them too
why dont you learn to read.....or grow some balls and not be afraid to confront one of your fellow lefties....what did i say Guno says?....the guy fits the Racist definition.....and Sallow calls gays Faggots....so lets see you get on him....but you wont because he will say something back to you.....cant have that can we?.....

Not hate?

Pretty much.

no shit....you take a lefty to task.....hold on a sec.....

1324512.gif

Not hate?

Pretty much.

View attachment 34148

I've already challenged you to show me a lefty calling homosexuals faggots or blacks n!ggers and apes

When you do, I will be happy to condemn them

Pretty much.

View attachment 34148

I've already challenged you to show me a lefty calling homosexuals faggots or blacks n!ggers and apes

Sallow calls people faggots all the time.

Harry....

You are one of the biggest pussies on the board. With your constant whining of........but....but......they do it too

The OP is a fucking racist and deserves to be condemned for it. Save me from your bullshit
and you are not a pussie?.....i can at least say i have argued with both sides here and can prove it...show me where RW the big brave guy ever said anything to a lefty here?.......you cant because YOU are the fucking pussy you speak of.......when you come down off your Orange Sunshine RW then we can talk.....oh and please do show a few examples of me constantly saying.............but....but......they do it too.....must be some good acid RW.....

Sorry pal........calling someone trailer trash does not equate to calling blacks n!ggers and apes.
Never has, never will
like i said RW.....you just wont say something about a lefty....thanks for proving me right.....and it was Luddy i believe,who put up the definition of racist.....it said a racist is anyone who thinks they and what they are.... are superior to another group of people.....which your good buddy Guno has showed time and time again....like i said when you come down off the OS maybe you will be lucid again.....the effects usually last 6-8 hours....you should be good to go after that.....
Help me out...

Show me a lefty calling blacks n!ggers and apes or calling gay faggots and I will condemn them too
why dont you learn to read.....or grow some balls and not be afraid to confront one of your fellow lefties....what did i say Guno says?....the guy fits the Racist definition.....and Sallow calls gays Faggots....so lets see you get on him....but you wont because he will say something back to you.....cant have that can we?.....

Once again you fail.....show me where guno is calling blacks n!ggers or apes
If Sallow is calling gays faggots then he is an asshole. Happy now?

Never has, never will
Help me out...

Asclepias call white people monkeys everyday

Never has, never will
Help me out...

He is a racist asshole

Do you agree that Yogi is a racist asshole?

Help me out...

He is a racist asshole

We all are to some extent.

Help me out...

He is a racist asshole

if i was new here and came into this thread yes.....i would think Bear is a racist just by some of his responses....but i dont think he hates Minorities what he has said in other threads tells me he is like this Redneck i used to work with.....uses racist words but yet hangs with the minorities at work and talks to them just about the same way...i believe i told Bear in another thread were he was being called racist and he was defending himself of those charges.........if you use those words that is the way you are going to be perceived,no one here knows you personally to know if you are or are not............apparently that does not bother Bear....

Help me out...

He is a racist asshole

if i was new here and came into this thread yes.....i would think Bear is a racist just by some of his responses....but i dont think he hates Minorities what he has said in other threads tells me he is like this Redneck i used to work with.....uses racist words but yet hangs with the minorities at work and talks to them just about the same way...i believe i told Bear in another thread were he was being called racist and he was defending himself of those charges.........if you use those words that is the way you are going to be perceived,no one here knows you personally to know if you are or are not............apparently that does not bother Bear....

Like many people here....Yogi has chosen a board persona

He has chosen to present himself as a racist. He will be treated accordingly

He is a racist asshole

Just as your persona as a leftard hack is duly noted.

He is a racist asshole

im sure he knows that......

Pretty much.

View attachment 34148

learn to read would ya.....Sallow calls gay guys Faggots.....when i questioned him about that he told me right out.....i dont care for faggots....at least he is honest....

Come, Te. You had to know when you saw "A question for Democrats" by SmarterThanTheAverageBear it was going to be a really, really stupid question.

Good point!

This is the OP question;

So, in 2016 which minority will a white woman get pushed aside for?

And yes, it is hard to get much stupider than that.

Especially given that the Dems are torn between choosing Hilary Clinton and Elizabeth Warren.

So if they go with Warren does that mean that the racist OP will claim that they picked Warren because of her Native American heritage?

And if they pick Hilary will the racist OP apologize for being stupid?

Yeah, I know, those are purely rhetorical questions!

Forum List

Back