A Question for Democrats

If you could replace Joe Biden right now, who would you pick?

• Nobody Else

• Harris

• Pelosi

• Other (specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
They both never met a vermin Dimm dick that they wouldn't suck for personal gain!! :suck::suck:

RINO blow-jobbers to an algebraic 2nd exponent!!!
Please tell me how you really feel. :p

You know, it might come as a surprise for you but Republicans constitute only 30 to at the very most 40 percent of the elctorate. At the moment a Democratic president needs to gain between 3 to 5 percent higher popular support to gain the presidency thanks to the electoral college. So I would say, feel free to alienate all those that aren't willing to look at Trump and his shenanigans as somehow desirable. See how many times you will actually win an election.

Please tell me how you really feel. :p

You know, it might come as a surprise for you but Republicans constitute only 30 to at the very most 40 percent of the elctorate. At the moment a Democratic president needs to gain between 3 to 5 percent higher popular support to gain the presidency thanks to the electoral college. So I would say, feel free to alienate all those that aren't willing to look at Trump and his shenanigans as somehow desirable. See how many times you will actually win an election.

You never mentioned the growing segment of Independents.

1646869296339.png

Forum List

Back