A Question For Fellow Anti-Obama Folks...

Only the left is obsessed with his skin..

they can use it to bludgeon people over the head with if you disagree with the idiot in chief

:DThe left only have two things left on their side. Whenever Ubama fails at something they can always yell out 'THATS RACIST' or they state 'ITS BUSH'S FAULT'.

Since Ubama won't take the fall for any of his own faults thats all they know.

I don't care a whit about his skin color, and as to his place of birth, I don't know the answer but I would LOVE it if it was proven true that he wasn't a US Citizen. That would be sweet.

I'm sure you would love it, because you're a nitwit; but, as his official BC clearly shows, he was born in Hawaii, a US state.

Let me guess, it's a forgery?
José, get back in the kitchen! Youve got four more chorizo burritos to make before you can clock off!

Get back to sticking that glorified clit of yours into that disease-ridden skank you come home to.

This should come as no surprise to anyone, as black people in general are held to a lower standard - very little is expected of them - in our culture and society.

Well, it didn't take long for this racist piece of shit to show up.

Facts are not racist, my friend.

Now, two more chicken burritos for me - hold the guac.

Calling black people useless is not a fact, you racist piece of shit.

You're not allowed to eat until your unpaid break. Taco Bell rules.

Last edited:
Do you give a flying fuck about the color of Obama's skin or about where he was born...?

I don't...

I do. A little. I actually the found the idea that a black man could win the presidency, in a country with such a troubled past regarding race and slavery, tremendously inspiring. Sadly, though not surprisingly, he's turned out to be another tool for the corporatists.

This is a double-edged sword, as the Leftists and the media, especially, hold Obama to a much, much lower standard than any past POTUS. So his wide failure and corruptions are largely ignored.

This should come as no surprise to anyone, as black people in general are held to a lower standard - very little is expected of them - in our culture and society.

The left don't realize that by holding Obama to a lower standard than past POTUS', they actually cause more people to dislike him than might otherwise. It's almost like the way people feel about the teacher's pet in school.

Facts are not racist, my friend.

Now, two more chicken burritos for me - hold the guac.

But I own the restaurant!

:DWell to the left it doesn't matter. Remember all they believe is 'You didn't build that'. They only believe what their nitwit leader tells them too.

But I own the restaurant!

:DWell to the left it doesn't matter. Remember all they believe is 'You didn't build that'. They only believe what their nitwit leader tells them too.

7db37875-8367-4135-b976-d484bb87f96d.jpg

Skin Color? No.

Where he was born? Yes.

Nobody should care about where he was born. That law totally ignores the fact that there are, always have been and always will be immigrants who are better people, better patriots, smarter and more loyal to their adopted country than some who were born in America, but could not care less about it as long as they have POWER.

That law makes just much sense as the "anchor baby" law.

NONE.

Skin Color? No.

Where he was born? Yes.

Nobody should care about where he was born. That law totally ignores the fact that there are, always have been and always will be immigrants who are better people, better patriots, smarter and more loyal to their adopted country than some who were born in America, but could not care less about it as long as they have POWER.

That law makes just much sense as the "anchor baby" law.

NONE.

In Owebama's America, peeps just ignore laws they do not like!

7db37875-8367-4135-b976-d484bb87f96d.jpg

I felt like that after your two-fer Margarita special last night.

Yeah Margaritas do tend to loosen you up... if you know what I mean. Don't worry, I won't tell the mrs about you, Juan and Pedro in the back alley. Try not to show the pain on your face when you sit down and she'll be none the wiser. Though, that bow-legged walk might give you away.

I felt like that after your two-fer Margarita special last night.

Yeah Margaritas do tend to loosen you up... if you know what I mean. Don't worry, I won't tell the mrs about you, Juan and Pedro in the back alley. Try not to show the pain on your face when you sit down and she'll be none the wiser. Though, that bow-legged walk might give you away.

That's awfully white of you!

Who pulled your string?
Nice sombrero, José. Fetch me some tortilla Chips and salsa.and a menú! Thanks bro!

I thought I told you go fuck your disease-ridden skank? Is there a long line?

Watch your tone, José! Youve just earned yourself dish duty or no paycheck and I call ICE on you. We all know Youre wanted for drunk driving and flashing children here in town. One more and its adiós for you. So shut up, get your apron on and start scrubbing those Pots n pans. I want to be able to see my face in them too so make um shine and sparkle, bitch!

Last edited:
Nice sombrero, José. Fetch me some tortilla Chips and salsa.and a menú! Thanks bro!

I thought I told you go fuck your disease-ridden skank? Is there a long line?

Watch your tone, José! Youve just earned yourself dish duty or no paycheck and I call ICE on you. We all know Youre wanted for drunk driving and flashing children here. One more and its adiós for you. So shut up, get your apron on and start scrubbing those Pots n pans. I want to be able to see my face in them too so make um sparkle, bitch!

LOL!! This made me laugh out loud! :lol:

Forum List

Back