A Question for Liberals

No Sue, that would be you. Satan values diversity too Sue. He's about tricking as many people as he can and he don't care what race or sex you are. Stop following false prophets and get in touch with God.

Here's how I know you are not on the up and up--

You are convinced I'm following Satan.

That's because Politics is REALLY your god.

I know this, IM2. It's very sad, but there it is.

You are being tricked by satan. Jesus has said not everyone shouting his name will enter heaven. He has warned us of false teachers. What you are being taught is not godly. You show this by your support of Trump. You think you know something, but you don't.

Okay, a little test. The Bible does not say a darn word about Trump, but it DOES have a lot to say about homosexuality.

But you support gay marriage.

Right?

the bible also preaches that divorce is a bozo no no except in the case of infidelity. so much for 'traditional' marriage & not defiling that bed. oh ya....

& Lot had sex with his daughters.

Well when Jesus Christ runs for president, which will be exactly never, I will vote for him. Until then, we only have sinful humans to choose from, CHURCH LADY

You voted for an evil man. His fruit has been shown to you during this time and you still support him. Yet you want to lecture others about God.

And now Trump is trying to get out of Syria and I bet you're crying about that all over the forum too

many of those kurds over there are christian.

One-dimensional thinking. Are you capable of more? Or no

:auiqs.jpg: ^^^ says the fundy who finally admitted that the only thing that would persuade her to stop supporting trump was him changing his stance on overturning roe v wade.

I never said that. Find it and quote it.

TDS is making you folks lose your minds

you sure as hell did sweety - in a fun little back & forth with me several thread exchanges ago & USMB wiped out a lot of old threads, so it may or may not be around. please, by all means.... tell the class what donny could do that would make you suddenly UNsupport him.

i'll wait.

You can't link it--I don't trust you. And I do not dance to your tune. You can wait all day, all weekend and into next week Church Lady, I don't care.

I'm not "Islamophobic"--a term largely misapplied and made up by totally sissified Leftists, btw. I state FACTS about Islam, which you can't handle.

My guess, you know very little about Islam and don't know any Muslims on a personal level. The fact you get FGM so wrong is an indication of that.

That's first. Second, I would never, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER seek out your definition of "Morality" Joe.

But that's exactly what you are doing. You support Trump, knowing he is a racist and misogynist, because you support the things he is trying to do.

You all but admitted you come here, be a total dick to everyone, and then feel great about it after.

No, I'm not a dick to "everyone"... just people who have it coming.

And you lecture everyone here then about morality. I don't give a fig about how moral you think that is--it's just stupid. Be a dick; that's fine. But then do not lecture about "morality", see.

Quite the contrary, putting kids into concentration camps because their parents sought out a better life for them is immoral. But you support it wholeheartedly.

Selling out people who fought on our behalf is immoral... but you support it wholeheartedly.

It's so astoundingly hypocritical and stupid I think you're TRYING to be the poster boy for Leftism or something. Are you?

No hypocrisy at all... I'm straight up and forward about what I'm about.. I'm maybe as subtle as a brick through a window, but everyone knows where they stand with me.

You are being tricked by satan. Jesus has said not everyone shouting his name will enter heaven. He has warned us of false teachers. What you are being taught is not godly. You show this by your support of Trump. You think you know something, but you don't.

Okay, a little test. The Bible does not say a darn word about Trump, but it DOES have a lot to say about homosexuality.

Right?

Sue the bible doesn't say the name Hitler either. I am not gay and I did not marry a man.

But you do not think homosexuality is a sin, and the Bible has PLENTY to say about that.

You will easily put politics over God's Word and want to judge ME.

I see you, and I understand.

Sue, you don't see ----. God says what he says about homosexuality and that's the law. Now how about the other 100 or so sins that God talks about?

You talk about gay marriage and abortion. Both are political issues. Your dislike of Islam is based on politics.

You would be funny if eternal life wasn't the most serious matter we face.

All law. But you think you can CONDONE gay marriage for others because you are not "IN" a gay marriage.

Therefore, you condone sin. You approve it. You want to somehow engage in deep sin by shutting me out of heaven for Donald Trump (????) but you condone both gay marriage and murder (abortion).

Because, again. Politics is your idol. Really, your god. I'm sorry for it. I hate to see it.

Right?

the bible also preaches that divorce is a bozo no no except in the case of infidelity. so much for 'traditional' marriage & not defiling that bed. oh ya....

Well when Jesus Christ runs for president, which will be exactly never, I will vote for him. Until then, we only have sinful humans to choose from, CHURCH LADY

You voted for an evil man. His fruit has been shown to you during this time and you still support him. Yet you want to lecture others about God.

What fruits? Rising wages? Falling crime? Better jobs?

Right?

Yes, but I do not condone his ACTUAL evil. I voted for him to do a specific job. Whereas you condone the ACTUAL EVIL...the actual sin. You condone mothers going into abortion clinics to have babies removed. You condone men marrying men. You condone the ACTUAL sin; I do not, but did vote for a sinful man to have a job UNRELATED to his sin.

You really asking me to cut sinful people from public life. You are telling me if I do not, that is evil. Do you realize that's what you're doing?

Trump has done things I consider deplorable and evil. I will never accept his habitual malicious serial lying.

:auiqs.jpg: ^^^ says the fundy who finally admitted that the only thing that would persuade her to stop supporting trump was him changing his stance on overturning roe v wade.

you sure as hell did sweety - in a fun little back & forth with me several thread exchanges ago & USMB wiped out a lot of old threads, so it may or may not be around. please, by all means.... tell the class what donny could do that would make you suddenly UNsupport him.

i'll wait.

Something I was wondering.

If, after the primaries, the Democratic Nominee, shot and killed someone on 5th avenue,

would you still for for him or her? Or would you vote for Trump?

i would vote 3rd party. like i have in the past, when i voted against both W & gore/lieberman
( who was my own state senator)

here's a little factoid - i am not a (D) AND have voted (R) many times AND i am married to a (R). but i will clarify that hubby knows a vile crooked (R) when he sees one & has voted against them when deemed appropriate.

must suck to be a partisan hack like you, don't it?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

i'll wait.

You can't link it--I don't trust you. And I do not dance to your tune. You can wait all day, all weekend and into next week Church Lady, I don't care.

you did. believe me or not... i hammered you until you admitted it. lol- you thought i was serious when i said i'd wait? i already knew you wouldn't b4 i posed the 'challenge'

because you can't answer or you would out yourself & prove me right.

thanx for playing Q Q.

i'll wait.

you did. believe me or not... i hammered you until you admitted it. lol- you thought i was serious? i already knew you wouldn't b4 i posed the 'challenge'

because you can't or you would out yourself & prove me right.

thanx for playing Q Q.

Hammer me with what? Incoherent posts? Your inability to capitalize?

This question is just for liberals and other non Trump supporters

Every right winger I have discussed this with says that the reason the left opposes Trump so much is because we are still mad that he beat Hillary and all the opposition he has seen is just an effort to either remove him from office and install Hillary, or at least punish him for beating Hillary in the election. I was angry about the way Trump won as well, but that is not the reason I dislike him so much. Since his inauguration, he has shown his incompetence, ignorance, and total lack of interest in doing anything for anyone but himself and others who are as rich as he is. He accepts conspiracy theories, and the word of enemy dictators over the facts as presented by his own investigative agencies, and a host of other things that make him unqualified to hold the position of POTUS.

My question is this Is your opposition to Trump an effort to remove a duly elected president and install Hillary in his place, or are there other reasons for your dislike of him? Be specific.
Hell I didn't even vote for Clinton. I don't want her to be president now either, although in retrospect I don't see how she could have possibly been worse.

As far a tRump; .he tweets like a 5 yr old playground bully, hasn't a clue on either foreign or domestic policy, enriches himself and his family at every opportunity, cozies up to dictators, backstabbs our allies, is currently blowing up the deficit, obviously hates anyone who isn't older, white, and male, the list goes on and on and on....

He's is also obviously under Vladimir Putin'' influence. I know people will scoff, but look at the Syrian/Turkey blunder. Who do you think profited the most from that?

This question is just for liberals and other non Trump supporters

Every right winger I have discussed this with says that the a reason the left opposes Trump so much is because we are still mad that he beat Hillary ...(blah..blah...
^^^
Corrected that for you.

There are multiple reasons for TDS. Not just one.
Bullshit.

Even most republicans had to hold their nose when voting for tramp.

I was devastated when he won, anyone but him, and yes I voted for Hillary. I knew of him since the early 90 and all his corruptness and he brought it into the WH.

Agreed, knew of him since the early 80's and he was a dem his whole life until the black guy became president. Nope hated him since the 80's and would not vote for him no matter what party he represented.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

i'll wait.

you did. believe me or not... i hammered you until you admitted it. lol- you thought i was serious? i already knew you wouldn't b4 i posed the 'challenge'

because you can't or you would out yourself & prove me right.

thanx for playing Q Q.

Hammer me with what? Incoherent posts? Your inability to capitalize?

your refusal to answer the very simple question & taking off your magat hat if trump announced he was pro choice AGAIN. you finally did answer.... & when someone goes after spelling or grammatical 'errors' you know they are trying to stay afloat.

we both know there isn't anything else on donny's evil agenda that would change your stance regarding your support of him other than abortion.

if there was, then you would say so & list them. like i said, i get it. your tunnel vision lights the way.

Right?

Sue the bible doesn't say the name Hitler either. I am not gay and I did not marry a man.

But you do not think homosexuality is a sin, and the Bible has PLENTY to say about that.

Sue, you don't see ----. God says what he says about homosexuality and that's the law. Now how about the other 100 or so sins that God talks about?

You talk about gay marriage and abortion. Both are political issues. Your dislike of Islam is based on politics.

All law. But you think you can CONDONE gay marriage for others because you are not "IN" a gay marriage.

Therefore, you condone sin. You approve it. You want to somehow engage in deep sin by shutting me out of heaven for Donald Trump (????) but you condone both gay marriage and murder (abortion).

Because, again. Politics is your idol. Really, your god. I'm sorry for it. I hate to see it.

Sue, I can't shut you out of heaven. That's something only you can do.

You want to tell me what I condone like you know. So god please forgive me for what I am about to say.

You don't know shit, you simple minded cretin. There are 124 sins mentioned in the New Testament alone. Are you willing to fight each sin as you do gay marriage? And as you are a sinner, you condone sin just like the rest of us. But you have decided to make politics your god and you fight politically to stop particular sins. God did not create national borders. The only borders he created would be earth and space. We have violated the only border we have. Yet you support what Trump is doing, which is in total violation of Gods laws. And what he has done to those children, you want to talk about God, miss holier than thou? Really?

Matthew 18:6 - But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and [that] he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Luke 17:2 - It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

Mark 9:42 - And whosoever shall offend one of [these] little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.

You are a modern day Pharisee. That's ALL you are. And Jesus told us not to be as the Pharisee. So I won't be concerning myself with debating you on religion. Learn what spirituality really means then maybe we can talk.

Right?

Yes, but I do not condone his ACTUAL evil. I voted for him to do a specific job. Whereas you condone the ACTUAL EVIL...the actual sin. You condone mothers going into abortion clinics to have babies removed. You condone men marrying men. You condone the ACTUAL sin; I do not, but did vote for a sinful man to have a job UNRELATED to his sin.

You really asking me to cut sinful people from public life. You are telling me if I do not, that is evil. Do you realize that's what you're doing?

You voted for the sin when you voted for Trump. You heard what he was saying on the stump. Stop making excuses to justify your support of sin.

Right?

You want to tell me what I condone like you know. So god please forgive me for what I am about to say.

You don't know shit, you simple minded cretin. There are 124 sins mentioned in the New Testament alone. Are you willing to fight each sin as you do gay marriage? And as you are a sinner, you condone sin just like the rest of us. But you have decided to make politics your god and you fight politically to stop particular sins. God did not create national borders. The only borders he created would be earth and space. We have violated the only border we have. Yet you support what Trump is doing, which is in total violation of Gods laws. And what he has done to those children, you want to talk about God, miss holier than thou? Really?

Matthew 18:6 - But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and [that] he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Luke 17:2 - It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

Mark 9:42 - And whosoever shall offend one of [these] little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.

You are a modern day Pharisee. That's ALL you are. And Jesus told us not to be as the Pharisee. So I won't be concerning myself with debating you on religion. Learn what spirituality really means then maybe we can talk.

my favorite bible passage is matthew 6: 5-13.

those that brag about going to church & all them thar raising of hands to heaven, shouting hallelujah! should pay attention to it.

Last edited:

Here's the thing.

God doesn't change his mind... so we change ours.

The Bible was pretty clear about Witches. KILL THEM. So we burned and hanged thousands of innocent women over the centuries, up until about three centuries ago, when most sensible people realized, "Um,maybe there aren't any actual witches."

upload_2019-10-19_8-59-1.jpeg

God didn't change his mind. We changed ours.

The bible called for slavery, and told slaves that they should happily serve their masters.

Um.. okay. God didn't change his mind. We changed ours.

Now we are talking about gays.. And other than, "I think it's icky", you all don't really have much an argument against it.

God isn't going to change his mind, so we are changing ours.

my favorite bible passage is matthew 6: 5-11.

those that brag about going to church & all them thar raising of hands to heaven, shouting hallelujah! should pay attention to it.

Amen.

Here's the thing.

God doesn't change his mind... so we change ours.

The Bible was pretty clear about Witches. KILL THEM. So we burned and hanged thousands of innocent women over the centuries, up until about three centuries ago, when most sensible people realized, "Um,maybe there aren't any actual witches."

View attachment 285194

God didn't change his mind. We changed ours.

The bible called for slavery, and told slaves that they should happily serve their masters.

Um.. okay. God didn't change his mind. We changed ours.

Now we are talking about gays.. And other than, "I think it's icky", you all don't really have much an argument against it.

God isn't going to change his mind, so we are changing ours.

Actually people figured out that God doesn't agree with those opinions. And God won't agree with mistreating any human. He'll deal with the sin.

Forum List

Back