A Question for Mail Ballot Advocates

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Isnt it kind of fishy that the same party that lost 33,000 emails now wants everyone to vote by mail?

Seems odd to me, how about you?

1588930897568.png

Isnt it kind of fishy that the same party that lost 33,000 emails now wants everyone to vote by mail?

View attachment 333469
The great thing about emails is that no one ever REALLY loses them. But you can hide them, make them go away and change them at will. Like votes.

View attachment 333469

You want voting fraud, look no further than NC, and the suppression is horrendous.

Jimmy Carter said mail in ballots are a major method of voter fraud when he was running for President. That is is the only reason Democrats are suddenly all for that, same as why they're suddenly all for doing away with the electoral college all of sudden. Both give criminal illegal aliens and repeat voters a larger influence on elections, especially in our four largest states and a lot of the small ones as well.

many states have been using vote by mail for years with no problems. how do you think active military oversees do it?

View attachment 333469
I've started doing my banking on my smartphone. I wouldn't trust either party to set up such a system but if Paypal can do it for money they could do it for voters. In the long run it is inevitable.

View attachment 333469

Never, and we can rely on the USPS to deliver those votes without fail...

( If someone wonder why I am mentioning the USPS, well it is because there are delivery drivers that fail at their job daily, so imagine those same drivers failing to deliver your mail in vote )

View attachment 333469

( If someone wonder why I am mentioning the USPS, well it is because there are delivery drivers that fail at their job daily, so imagine those same drivers failing to deliver your mail in vote )
I have rarely not had a letter delivered.

View attachment 333469

I've never had a single letter lost, but then I don't live in Chicago, New York City, or California, where there are many stories of lazy ass mail carriers just dumping their sacks in their basements or somewhere rather than deliver it. And besides, we all k now why you left wingers want mail in ballots; Dallas alone has had investigations, along with arrests and convictions, just this year over your fellow Democrats' 'creative use' of them in hispanic ghettoes. The stories on how easy this was is the main inspiration for the current fad of interest you have.

View attachment 333469

I've never had a single letter lost, but then I don't live in Chicago, New York City, or California, where there are many stories of lazy ass mail carriers just dumping their sacks in their basements or somewhere rather than deliver it.
So rare that they become news.

View attachment 333469

Well you have a good postal employee that does their job but when I lived in Richmond, TX the guy that delivered the mail there would put mail two miles away in my box and would not pick up mail unless you handed to him even if the flag was up and the letter was at the opening...

It happen a lot in rural America and even in big Cities.

Do it online instead...

View attachment 333469

as long as its in the out going mail box it will be brought back to the station.....

Forum List

Back