A Question for Mail Ballot Advocates

Isnt it kind of fishy that the same party that lost 33,000 emails now wants everyone to vote by mail?

Seems odd to me, how about you?

View attachment 333469

Never, and we can rely on the USPS to deliver those votes without fail...

( If someone wonder why I am mentioning the USPS, well it is because there are delivery drivers that fail at their job daily, so imagine those same drivers failing to deliver your mail in vote )
I have rarely not had a letter delivered.

I've never had a single letter lost, but then I don't live in Chicago, New York City, or California, where there are many stories of lazy ass mail carriers just dumping their sacks in their basements or somewhere rather than deliver it.
So rare that they become news.
and its usually the new temporary employees ......

Isnt it kind of fishy that the same party that lost 33,000 emails now wants everyone to vote by mail?

View attachment 333469

( If someone wonder why I am mentioning the USPS, well it is because there are delivery drivers that fail at their job daily, so imagine those same drivers failing to deliver your mail in vote )

Well you have a good postal employee that does their job but when I lived in Richmond, TX the guy that delivered the mail there would put mail two miles away in my box and would not pick up mail unless you handed to him even if the flag was up and the letter was at the opening...

It happen a lot in rural America and even in big Cities.

Do it online instead...
sounds like you had a rural carrier.....they are different than city carriers.....whole different ball game.....

View attachment 333469

Well you have a good postal employee that does their job but when I lived in Richmond, TX the guy that delivered the mail there would put mail two miles away in my box and would not pick up mail unless you handed to him even if the flag was up and the letter was at the opening...

Do it online instead...
sounds like you had a rural carrier.....they are different than city carriers.....whole different ball game.....

I did and now I live out here in Austin County and the person that deliver the mail here is great...

View attachment 333469

Do it online instead...

I did and now I live out here in Austin County and the person that deliver the mail here is great...
we had temporary people who would work a few months then they were done and we get some new people doing the same thing replacing them......if one of these people were on my route if i was off for some reason,when i got back i would be picking up mis deliveries all day long.....

Military ballots have to get mailed in from over seas and the complaints about that happen every election.

Military ballots have to get mailed in from over seas and the complaints about that happen every election.
Still the USPS has a horrible reputation and you can bet something will go wrong...

Do it online instead...
So we have gone from the party that lost 33k emails to the party that cant roll out computer apps?

No thanks.

Go to the polls and prove your ID with a photo ID and when your ballot is cast, make sure it is only once with your right index finger dipped in ink.

Do it online instead...
So we have gone from the party that lost 33k emails to the party that cant roll out computer apps?

No thanks.

Go to the polls and prove your ID with a photo ID and when your ballot is cast, make sure it is only once with your right index finger dipped in ink.

It can be done online and done correctly. Doing it with a biometric, password and one other stage could make this happen.

So many people use smartphones and you can make sure your vote is counted and not changed by having a printout of it.

Still the USPS has a horrible reputation and you can bet something will go wrong...
it aint as bad as you think it is......

I have used mail in ballots for years

Never had any problem with them

View attachment 333469

I've never had a single letter lost, but then I don't live in Chicago, New York City, or California, where there are many stories of lazy ass mail carriers just dumping their sacks in their basements or somewhere rather than deliver it.
So rare that they become news.
and its usually the new temporary employees ......

Few make the national news; they are largely only reported locally.

Old people are the ones who mostly vote by mail. Old people are mostly Trump supporters. Old people are the ones most likely to die from the Coronavirus.

Seems odd that Trump worshippers would want to deny the vote to their own constituencies at the risk of death.

Can we trust poll workers (typically retired Democrats) to ensure that there are no duplicates (mail-in and in-person)? It would be easy to slightly alter a name on the mail-in ballot to avoid detection.

Remember, there will be a LOT of pressure to get the final numbers reported as quickly as possible on election night, and this fraud analysis will take a considerable amount of time.

Can we trust poll workers (typically retired Democrats) to ensure that there are no duplicates (mail-in and in-person)? It would be easy to slightly alter a name on the mail-in ballot to avoid detection.

Remember, there will be a LOT of pressure to get the final numbers reported as quickly as possible on election night, and this fraud analysis will take a considerable amount of time.
They do it all the time
Once your mail in ballot is received, you are crossed off the list.
Altering a name will land you in jail. Why risk it for just one vote?

Not that hard, why can’t Republicans understand it?

The Democrats have found yet another way to corrupt the ballot counting and to make sure the Illegals don't have to produce voter ID.

They may be assholes and dickheads and don't know their ass from a hole in the ground about issues but they sure know how to manipulate elections, don't they?

Forum List

Back