A Question for Mail Ballot Advocates

The Democrats have found yet another way to corrupt the ballot counting and to make sure the Illegals don't have to produce voter ID.

They may be assholes and dickheads and don't know their ass from a hole in the ground about issues but they sure know how to manipulate elections, don't they?

Most of the military uses mail in ballots
Are Republicans calling them assholes and dickheads ?

President Trump: "I think mail-in voting is horrible, it's corrupt."

Reporter: "You voted by mail in Florida's election last month, didn't you?"

Trump: "Sure. I can vote by mail"

Reporter: "How do you reconcile with that?"

Trump: "Because I'm allowed to."

Isnt it kind of fishy that the same party that lost 33,000 emails now wants everyone to vote by mail?

Seems odd to me, how about you?

View attachment 333469
well how the fuck ya gunna do it under this social distancing shit? Come up with better idea and then we all listen till then just another ass hole with a gripe.
We won't be social distancing in November lol
Will we have a vaccine by November?
If not, plan on it.

Isnt it kind of fishy that the same party that lost 33,000 emails now wants everyone to vote by mail?

View attachment 333469
well how the fuck ya gunna do it under this social distancing shit? Come up with better idea and then we all listen till then just another ass hole with a gripe.
We won't be social distancing in November lol
well hope your right but the way things are going I am not so sure.

View attachment 333469

The emails weren't lost. They were legally deleted by lawyers hired to go through her emails to delete personal emails. Which is required by law. But you know this. For years you people claimed Hillary deleted them. Now you're saying they were lost.

Funny how your story changes for the convenience of lies.

I haven't gone to a voting place to vote since the 90s when I voted for Clinton a second time.

I signed up for permanent mail in ballot in the 90s.

In 2005 my state went 100% mail in ballot so no one can vote in person in my state.

A very interesting thing happened when we went to 100% mail in voting. More people voted. The numbers of people voting jumped.

Another thing happened, republicans stopped wining just about every election here.

That is why republicans don't want mail in voting. More people vote and republicans lose.

If a person is worried that their ballot won't make it to be counted there are a couple things a person can do. Take it to the county auditor's office yourself for them to count. Or go one line to check out of your ballot has been counted.

This bullshit about mail in ballots not being safe and secure is just that bullshit.

Republicans can't deny a person a ballot because of ID with a mail in ballot, republicans can't put broken or outdated voting machines in for people to use with a mail in ballot, republicans can't force people to stand in line for hours on end with a mail in ballot, republicans can't close voting places with mail in ballots, republicans can't move a voting place to in the middle of nowhere with mail in ballots. Republicans can't put only one or two voting machines in a voting place with mail in ballots. Finally, republicans can't scare people away from voting because people are worried about getting the virus and dying.

Republicans can't pull all their BS of denying people the right to vote with a mail in ballot. Republicans can't cheat. Which means more people will vote and republicans will lose.

That is the only reason why you have been brainwashed to not like mail in voting.

Which means a rock has more intelligence than you.

Forum List

Back