A question for my Democrat friends

[
This is a great example of the OPs point. You'd have been squealing like a stuck pig if it was a Republican

When it WAS a Republican- Democrats didn't 'squeal' at all.

When hundreds of Marines died under Reagan in Lebanon- Democrats didn't call for endless hearings on how to blame Reagan for the deaths of Americans on his watch, they joined with Republicans to try to prevent future attacks.

I do believe that before you can start a thread deconstructing the Obama years you need to list the number of actions that were engineered by the right that blurs the complete story. Benghazi, for example, has been vindicated by a $22 million dollar investigation, 7 prior congressional investigations, 33 committee hearings, 11 published reports, 100,000 pages of documents. Nothing turned up to be all that damaging, of course some people will disagree, but have been proven wrong by the Republican House Select Committee on Intelligence which vindicated H. Clinton and the Obama administration of wrongdoing.

There are many others of course, but you need to come to grips with them before we can discuss the true facts about Obama and his presidency.

1) We know Obama, Rice and Clinton all lied about Benghazi because they said for a week and a half after the incident it was prompted by the video when everyone knew that day it was an organized, pre-planned attack on freaking 9/11

2) Obama should have to pay the $22 million back because it was necessary because of his obstruction through the entire process.

This is a great example of the OPs point. You'd have been squealing like a stuck pig if it was a Republican

They were cleared of wrongdoing by the House Select Committee on Intelligence in a Republican led House of Representatives. It is a ploy and historians will report it as such. It must suck to be a modern day Republican.

That doesn't address what I said. That they lied made investigating it reasonable and Obama's obstruction clearly delayed it and drove up the costs. And no, they weren't cleared of "wrongdoing" only of having committed actual crimes

Debunking a series of persistent allegations hinting at dark conspiracies, the two-year investigation of the politically charged incident determined that there was no intelligence failure, no delay in sending a CIA rescue team, no missed opportunity for a military rescue, and no evidence the CIA was covertly shipping arms from Libya to Syria. GOP panel on Benghazi finds no Obama administration wrongdoing

That was the opinion of what the liberal media thinks the report said. Show where the report said that.

And it still doesn't contradict that Obama, Rice and Clinton lied, which I sure would call wrongdoing and it doesn't justify Obama's obstruction

This topic is a textbook example of a retard falling for the divide-and-conquer strategy of the assholes at the top. If you are one of those unbelievable dumb fucks who spends all day thinking about how all our problems are because of the Democrats, or if you are one of those unbelievable dumb fucks who spends all day thinking about how all our problems are because of the Republicans, then you are a patsy. A rube. A sucker. A credulous idiot of the nth degree.

You are playing right into their hands.

This is why a Congress with single digit approval has a 95 percent re-election rate. Because of you brainless, parroting hacks.

Aren't you fed up with the lies, the scandals, the secrecy, the duplicity?

Please no "the GOP does it to" , yes of course, but that isn't what THIS thread is about, so kindly go start your own.

THIS thread is about all the scandals and lies and deceptive tactics we've seen since one Barrack Obama took office.

And if all you're going to do is come in here and deny these things occurred, please go elsewhere. I'm looking for serious comments from people who are mature enough to admit what there own party has been up to these last 7 1/2 years and almost certainly would continue to do under one Hillary Clinton.

In this coming election there will be two candidates with the possibility of winning.

One Republican and one Democrat.

I choose between the two candidates- and I find Trump to have ore scandals, lies and deceptive tactics than Clinton.

I find that the Republican Party is more likely to engage in scandals, lies and deceptive tactics than the Democratic Party.

But yes- I agree with you- both parties are guilty of engaging in them.

By any objective measure, actual corruption (illegal/unethical conduct in return for personal benefit) has been far more common among Democrats than Republicans.

For example, the three most celebrated GOP "scandals" (Watergate, Iran-Contra and WMDs) did not involve any personal benefit to Nixon, Reagan or Bush. Compare those with the Clinton scandals, all of which involve personal benefit to the Clintons.

Oh please spare me your cherry picking.

There are no examples of the Clinton's being found guilty of anything that involved personal gain- despite years and years of Republicans attempt to prove such a thing.

Watergate was all about 'personal gain' for Nixon- he wanted to rig the election in his favor. And you amazing leave out Spiro Agnew

In 1973, Agnew was investigated by the United States Attorney for the District of Maryland on charges of extortion, tax fraud, bribery, and conspiracy. He was charged with having accepted bribes totaling more than $100,000 while holding office as Baltimore County Executive, Governor of Maryland, and Vice President. On October 10 that same year, Agnew was allowed to plead no contest to a single charge that he had failed to report $29,500 of income received in 1967, with the condition that he resign the office of Vice President.

Try again with that 'objective measure'- because all you have done is cite gossip and ignore Republican convictions.

1. Your defense of the Clintons is hilarious.

Why do you find the concept of "Innocent until proven guilty "hilarious"?

What exactly is it about proof, charges and conviction that you find so repulsive?

I do believe that before you can start a thread deconstructing the Obama years you need to list the number of actions that were engineered by the right that blurs the complete story. Benghazi, for example, has been vindicated by a $22 million dollar investigation, 7 prior congressional investigations, 33 committee hearings, 11 published reports, 100,000 pages of documents. Nothing turned up to be all that damaging, of course some people will disagree, but have been proven wrong by the Republican House Select Committee on Intelligence which vindicated H. Clinton and the Obama administration of wrongdoing.

There are many others of course, but you need to come to grips with them before we can discuss the true facts about Obama and his presidency.

1) We know Obama, Rice and Clinton all lied about Benghazi because they said for a week and a half after the incident it was prompted by the video when everyone knew that day it was an organized, pre-planned attack on freaking 9/11

2) Obama should have to pay the $22 million back because it was necessary because of his obstruction through the entire process.

"Months of investigation by The New York Times, centered on extensive interviews with Libyans in Benghazi who had direct knowledge of the attack there and its context, turned up no evidence that Al Qaeda or other international terrorist groups had any role in the assault. The attack was led, instead, by fighters who had benefited directly from NATO’s extensive air power and logistics support during the uprising against Colonel Qaddafi. And contrary to claims by some members of Congress, it was fueled in large part by anger at an American-made video denigrating Islam."

A Deadly Mix in Benghazi

This topic is a textbook example of a retard falling for the divide-and-conquer strategy of the assholes at the top. If you are one of those unbelievable dumb fucks who spends all day thinking about how all our problems are because of the Democrats, or if you are one of those unbelievable dumb fucks who spends all day thinking about how all our problems are because of the Republicans, then you are a patsy. A rube. A sucker. A credulous idiot of the nth degree.

You are playing right into their hands.

This is why a Congress with single digit approval has a 95 percent re-election rate. Because of you retarded parroting dumb fucks.

Don't hold back, tell me how you really feel.......

We know Obama, Rice and Clinton all lied about Benghazi because they said for a week and a half after the incident it was prompted by the video when everyone knew that day it was an organized, pre-planned attack on freaking 9/11

How could everyone know it was pre-planned the day it was happening?

So they didn't know Pearl Harbor was pre-planned until at least the next day? The scale and organization of the attack were that the retired generals all knew it was pre-planned to pull that off. Yet Obama, Rice and Clinton were saying a week and a half later it wasn't

I said there was no way to know it was pre planned that day you bring up a military strike as a comparison?

You lose.

"Months of investigation by The New York Times, centered on extensive interviews with Libyans in Benghazi who had direct knowledge of the attack there and its context, turned up no evidence that Al Qaeda or other international terrorist groups had any role in the assault. The attack was led, instead, by fighters who had benefited directly from NATO’s extensive air power and logistics support during the uprising against Colonel Qaddafi. And contrary to claims by some members of Congress, it was fueled in large part by anger at an American-made video denigrating Islam."

A Deadly Mix in Benghazi

Right, 150 men on freaking 9/11, yeah. There's a sucker born every minute. Think about how scary that is, you're only one sucker, think about how many that means there are of you out there

We know Obama, Rice and Clinton all lied about Benghazi because they said for a week and a half after the incident it was prompted by the video when everyone knew that day it was an organized, pre-planned attack on freaking 9/11

So they didn't know Pearl Harbor was pre-planned until at least the next day? The scale and organization of the attack were that the retired generals all knew it was pre-planned to pull that off. Yet Obama, Rice and Clinton were saying a week and a half later it wasn't

I said there was no way to know it was pre planned that day you bring up a military strike as a comparison?

You lose.

It was a military strike, moron. You lose. That's the whole point. You know being a k-k-klown you're supposed to act like an idiot, not actually be one

[
3. Agnew was indeed corrupt; is that the best you can do?

I call your unsubstantiated charges and bid you one Republican Vice President, convicted of corruption.

Feel free to show us any Democrat of equal or higher rank who was convicted of corruption while in office.

Go for it.

So either you want people to agree with your OP that Obama is a serious criminal and if they dont do that they arent being "serious"?

Fuck...I'm out

Correct, I'm not interested in hearing from people who pretend that everything is on the up and up with this administration. If that means you need to stay out of the thread, then by all means do so.

Do you have details? And examples of how its like super egregious that rises to the level above political into criminal?

Sure I do, if you need to be spoon fed like a little baby bird b/c you are so blinded by your own partisan politics to see them for yourselves, but why would I bother since anyone who won't acknowledge these things without being told isn't going to read a post on a message board and say "yeah you are right, those were some lies an deception"

In other words, I totally had you in mind when I wrote about the kind of Democrat I didn't want to hear from in this thread. There are literally a million threads on this board where you can go pretend like Obama and other Democrats didn't do anything wrong.

Damn, I get all that when I ask what the hell you are talking about? Sheesh, nevermind then...:finger3:

Alright, let's run a simple test.

The IRS obviously targeted conservative 501c(3) organizations . This is indisputable.

Now , I'll assume that you won't concede that someone high up in the Executive , perhaps even Obama himself, ordered the to do so. But would you at least concede that doing so was illegal, and that there is noway the IRS wouldn't have done so if they didn't believe they had the approval of the White House, if not the ACTUAL approval?

The articles on it said the IRS targeted them for extra scrutiny. It didn't mention any criminal activity. I'll agree it was right, I just don't know that it was illegal.

You lose.

It was a military strike, moron. You lose. That's the whole point. You know being a k-k-klown you're supposed to act like an idiot, not actually be one

You keep saying that but can't back it up

They were cleared of wrongdoing by the House Select Committee on Intelligence in a Republican led House of Representatives. It is a ploy and historians will report it as such. It must suck to be a modern day Republican.

That doesn't address what I said. That they lied made investigating it reasonable and Obama's obstruction clearly delayed it and drove up the costs. And no, they weren't cleared of "wrongdoing" only of having committed actual crimes

Debunking a series of persistent allegations hinting at dark conspiracies, the two-year investigation of the politically charged incident determined that there was no intelligence failure, no delay in sending a CIA rescue team, no missed opportunity for a military rescue, and no evidence the CIA was covertly shipping arms from Libya to Syria. GOP panel on Benghazi finds no Obama administration wrongdoing

That was the opinion of what the liberal media thinks the report said. Show where the report said that.

And it still doesn't contradict that Obama, Rice and Clinton lied, which I sure would call wrongdoing and it doesn't justify Obama's obstruction

None of the investigations have come up with an iota of wrongdoing. Eight separate investigations, 33 hearings and nothing. Not a single referral to the DOJ, nothing.

You lose.

Back what up? You still don't know it was a large scale coordinated attack? Even the Obama administration gave up after a week and a half of lying about it. You are a k-k-klown, that's for sure

None of the investigations have come up with an iota of wrongdoing. Eight separate investigations, 33 hearings and nothing. Not a single referral to the DOJ, nothing.

Begging the question, you still aren't responding to my points, just repeating your inane claim

Begging the question, you still aren't responding to my points, just repeating your inane claim

What part of nothing don't you understand?

You lose.

Back what up? You still don't know it was a large scale coordinated attack? Even the Obama administration gave up after a week and a half of lying about it. You are a k-k-klown, that's for sure

You cant prove that everyone knew it was cooridinated. You keep saying it but when pointed out there is no way to know that you brought up Pearl Harbor.

And if all you're going to do is come in here and deny these things occurred, please go elsewhere. I'm looking for serious comments from people who are mature enough to admit what there own party has been up to these last 7 1/2 years and almost certainly would continue to do under one Hillary Clinton.

Trollin', trollin', trollin'...

What part of nothing don't you understand?

What part of "wrongdoing" don't you understand? That there weren't criminal charges does not equate with there was no wrongdoing when we know there was wrongdoing. They LIED. That is wrongdoing regardless of whether or not there was an indictable offense. And there was obstruction through the process and, obstruction is wrongdoing regardless of whether they could indict them for it or not

Forum List

Back