A question for my Democrat friends

Aren't you fed up with the lies, the scandals, the secrecy, the duplicity?

Please no "the GOP does it to" , yes of course, but that isn't what THIS thread is about, so kindly go start your own.

THIS thread is about all the scandals and lies and deceptive tactics we've seen since one Barrack Obama took office.

And if all you're going to do is come in here and deny these things occurred, please go elsewhere. I'm looking for serious comments from people who are mature enough to admit what there own party has been up to these last 7 1/2 years and almost certainly would continue to do under one Hillary Clinton.

So either you want people to agree with your OP that Obama is a serious criminal and if they dont do that they arent being "serious"?

Fuck...I'm out

Correct, I'm not interested in hearing from people who pretend that everything is on the up and up with this administration. If that means you need to stay out of the thread, then by all means do so.

Please no "the GOP does it to" , yes of course, but that isn't what THIS thread is about, so kindly go start your own.

THIS thread is about all the scandals and lies and deceptive tactics we've seen since one Barrack Obama took office.

And if all you're going to do is come in here and deny these things occurred, please go elsewhere. I'm looking for serious comments from people who are mature enough to admit what there own party has been up to these last 7 1/2 years and almost certainly would continue to do under one Hillary Clinton.[/QUOTE]

In this coming election there will be two candidates with the possibility of winning.

One Republican and one Democrat.

I choose between the two candidates- and I find Trump to have ore scandals, lies and deceptive tactics than Clinton.

I find that the Republican Party is more likely to engage in scandals, lies and deceptive tactics than the Democratic Party.

But yes- I agree with you- both parties are guilty of engaging in them.[/QUOTE]

That isn't what I asked.

You in fact can't name a single thing Trump has been deceptive about as a public official.. Now that MAY simply be because he hasn't ever had a political position, but nevertheless, we are talking about political wrong doings here.

Compare the last GOP administration to the current Dem one, did we see stories of the IRS targeting political opponents? Do you remember any instances of the GOP administration lying to reporters during press conferences, or deleting footage of them?

And further, not only that, but that doesn't even address the question I asked. I asked if you were tired of the lies and deception from the Dem party?

Sadly, I believe your non answer was an answer in and of itself.[/QUOTE]

You can certainly say that Trump was deceptive about building a wall across the Mexican border. He even bactracked the idea a few weeks ago. There is no way Mexico is going to pay for it no matter how hard Donald Trump thinks he could have made them do it.

Also Bush lied in a press conference on November 8, 2006, when he announced the resignation of Donald Rumsfeld. A week previously, he made a comment that he hoped Rumsfeld would stay until the end of the presidents term.[/QUOTE]

What does Bush have to do with whether you personally are tired of your own parties deception?[/QUOTE]

YOU asked for a comparison of the last GOP Administration to the current Dem one, you also asked for an example of a Trump deception. You got two examples and there are many, many, more.

Please list the things you claim are "lies, the scandals, the secrecy, the duplicity" and I'll tell you.

How about just listing corruption:

1. $100K cattle futures payola.

2. Sale of missile technology to China for campaign $.

3. Rent out Lincoln Bedroom for campaign $.

4. FBI files on political opponents to discredit/intimidate them.

5. Marc Rich pardon for $2 million to Clinton Library.

6. Withhold IRS approval of opposing organization to harm fundraising.

7. Sell favors for speech fees and Foundation "donations."

8. Run donations through Canadian Nonprofit to hide names of "donors."

9. Private email server to hide the above & destroy evidence.

10. Million dollar book advance payola.

OK with you?

And if all you're going to do is come in here and deny these things occurred, please go elsewhere. I'm looking for serious comments from people who are mature enough to admit what there own party has been up to these last 7 1/2 years and almost certainly would continue to do under one Hillary Clinton.

In this coming election there will be two candidates with the possibility of winning.

One Republican and one Democrat.
The choice is between one huckster and one harpy.

My concern is with the relevance of someone who does not know that the members of the Democratic Party are called Democrats. If you can't even spell the name, why would anyone think your judgements worth thinking about?
Einstein couldn't spell, either. He spells well enough to figure out what he's saying. Not a valid argument.
It is a valid argument. The misspellings and horrible grammar were a giant distraction from the OP.

As for Einstein, he had a hard time WITH ENGLISH. It was his second language, dumbass.

He did just fine in German.

Try again!

So either you want people to agree with your OP that Obama is a serious criminal and if they dont do that they arent being "serious"?

Fuck...I'm out

Correct, I'm not interested in hearing from people who pretend that everything is on the up and up with this administration. If that means you need to stay out of the thread, then by all means do so.

Do you have details? And examples of how its like super egregious that rises to the level above political into criminal?

Fuck...I'm out

Do you have details? And examples of how its like super egregious that rises to the level above political into criminal?

Sure I do, if you need to be spoon fed like a little baby bird b/c you are so blinded by your own partisan politics to see them for yourselves, but why would I bother since anyone who won't acknowledge these things without being told isn't going to read a post on a message board and say "yeah you are right, those were some lies an deception"

In other words, I totally had you in mind when I wrote about the kind of Democrat I didn't want to hear from in this thread. There are literally a million threads on this board where you can go pretend like Obama and other Democrats didn't do anything wrong.

I do believe that before you can start a thread deconstructing the Obama years you need to list the number of actions that were engineered by the right that blurs the complete story. Benghazi, for example, has been vindicated by a $22 million dollar investigation, 7 prior congressional investigations, 33 committee hearings, 11 published reports, 100,000 pages of documents. Nothing turned up to be all that damaging, of course some people will disagree, but have been proven wrong by the Republican House Select Committee on Intelligence which vindicated H. Clinton and the Obama administration of wrongdoing.

There are many others of course, but you need to come to grips with them before we can discuss the true facts about Obama and his presidency.

1) We know Obama, Rice and Clinton all lied about Benghazi because they said for a week and a half after the incident it was prompted by the video when everyone knew that day it was an organized, pre-planned attack on freaking 9/11

2) Obama should have to pay the $22 million back because it was necessary because of his obstruction through the entire process.

This is a great example of the OPs point. You'd have been squealing like a stuck pig if it was a Republican

I do believe that before you can start a thread deconstructing the Obama years you need to list the number of actions that were engineered by the right that blurs the complete story. Benghazi, for example, has been vindicated by a $22 million dollar investigation, 7 prior congressional investigations, 33 committee hearings, 11 published reports, 100,000 pages of documents. Nothing turned up to be all that damaging, of course some people will disagree, but have been proven wrong by the Republican House Select Committee on Intelligence which vindicated H. Clinton and the Obama administration of wrongdoing.

There are many others of course, but you need to come to grips with them before we can discuss the true facts about Obama and his presidency.

1) We know Obama, Rice and Clinton all lied about Benghazi because they said for a week and a half after the incident it was prompted by the video when everyone knew that day it was an organized, pre-planned attack on freaking 9/11

2) Obama should have to pay the $22 million back because it was necessary because of his obstruction through the entire process.

This is a great example of the OPs point. You'd have been squealing like a stuck pig if it was a Republican

They were cleared of wrongdoing by the House Select Committee on Intelligence in a Republican led House of Representatives. It is a ploy and historians will report it as such. It must suck to be a modern day Republican.

Fuck...I'm out

Sure I do, if you need to be spoon fed like a little baby bird b/c you are so blinded by your own partisan politics to see them for yourselves, but why would I bother since anyone who won't acknowledge these things without being told isn't going to read a post on a message board and say "yeah you are right, those were some lies an deception"

In other words, I totally had you in mind when I wrote about the kind of Democrat I didn't want to hear from in this thread. There are literally a million threads on this board where you can go pretend like Obama and other Democrats didn't do anything wrong.

I'm glad this was moved from the clean debate zone to politics because you are a real asshole.

Fuck...I'm out

Damn, I get all that when I ask what the hell you are talking about? Sheesh, nevermind then...:finger3:

We know Obama, Rice and Clinton all lied about Benghazi because they said for a week and a half after the incident it was prompted by the video when everyone knew that day it was an organized, pre-planned attack on freaking 9/11

How could everyone know it was pre-planned the day it was happening?

They were cleared of wrongdoing by the House Select Committee on Intelligence in a Republican led House of Representatives. It is a ploy and historians will report it as such. It must suck to be a modern day Republican.

That doesn't address what I said. That they lied made investigating it reasonable and Obama's obstruction clearly delayed it and drove up the costs. And no, they weren't cleared of "wrongdoing" only of having committed actual crimes

We know Obama, Rice and Clinton all lied about Benghazi because they said for a week and a half after the incident it was prompted by the video when everyone knew that day it was an organized, pre-planned attack on freaking 9/11

So they didn't know Pearl Harbor was pre-planned until at least the next day? The scale and organization of the attack were that the retired generals all knew it was pre-planned to pull that off. Yet Obama, Rice and Clinton were saying a week and a half later it wasn't

The problem is, so much hot air and bloviation and hysteria has been shouted from the rooftops over phony scandals, they have drowned out the real scandals of the Obama Administration.

The blowhards on AM radio who have to find 15 hours of shit to talk about every week start making shit up in mass quantities and then pile lies on top of lies. Added to this are the blowhards on 24 hour TV propaganda channels who have to find even more manufactured bullshit to pass the time.

The integrity of Obama's critics has been utterly destroyed because of this. No one gives a shit what any critic of Obama or Clinton has to say any more, because they are sick of the non-stop lying.

The piss drinkers will bleev whatever they are told to bleev, and everyone else will ignore whatever they hear.

The country is at a total impasse because of lying liars and entire mountain ranges of bullshit they have manufactured.

Fuck...I'm out

Damn, I get all that when I ask what the hell you are talking about? Sheesh, nevermind then...:finger3:

You are a clown, you got that right. Nice driving there in the k-k-kommunist klown kar

That doesn't address what I said. That they lied made investigating it reasonable and Obama's obstruction clearly delayed it and drove up the costs. And no, they weren't cleared of "wrongdoing" only of having committed actual crimes

Debunking a series of persistent allegations hinting at dark conspiracies, the two-year investigation of the politically charged incident determined that there was no intelligence failure, no delay in sending a CIA rescue team, no missed opportunity for a military rescue, and no evidence the CIA was covertly shipping arms from Libya to Syria. GOP panel on Benghazi finds no Obama administration wrongdoing

The problem is, so much hot air and bloviation and hysteria has been shouted from the rooftops over phony scandals, they have drowned out the real scandals of the Obama Administration.

The blowhards on AM radio who have to find 15 hours of shit to talk about every week start making shit up in mass quantities and then pile lies on top of lies. Added to this are the blowhards on 24 hour TV propaganda channels who have to find even more manufactured bullshit to pass the time.

The integrity of Obama's critics has been utterly destroyed because of this. No one gives a shit what any critic of Obama or Clinton has to say any more, because they are sick of the non-stop lying.

The piss drinkers will bleev whatever they are told to bleev, and everyone else will ignore whatever they hear.

The country is at a total impasse because of lying liars and entire mountain ranges of bullshit they have manufactured.

^^
This

So they didn't know Pearl Harbor was pre-planned until at least the next day? The scale and organization of the attack were that the retired generals all knew it was pre-planned to pull that off. Yet Obama, Rice and Clinton were saying a week and a half later it wasn't
Even Fox News was reporting the attack on the consulate was because of the video. There were attacks all over the Middle East over the video. I guess you rubes have blanked that part out of your memories. The embassy in Egypt was attacked over the video, so it was a natural assumption the attack on the consulate in the same week was also over the video.

Please list the things you claim are "lies, the scandals, the secrecy, the duplicity" and I'll tell you.

How about just listing corruption:

1. $100K cattle futures payola.

2. Sale of missile technology to China for campaign $.

3. Rent out Lincoln Bedroom for campaign $.

4. FBI files on political opponents to discredit/intimidate them.

5. Marc Rich pardon for $2 million to Clinton Library.

6. Withhold IRS approval of opposing organization to harm fundraising.

7. Sell favors for speech fees and Foundation "donations."

8. Run donations through Canadian Nonprofit to hide names of "donors."

9. Private email server to hide the above & destroy evidence.

10. Million dollar book advance payola.

OK with you?

Oh so you are talking about all of the Right Wing nut job accusations.

That is only proof that the right wing will believe anything their talk show overlords tell them.

Fuck...I'm out

Alright, let's run a simple test.

The IRS obviously targeted conservative 501c(3) organizations . This is indisputable.

Now , I'll assume that you won't concede that someone high up in the Executive , perhaps even Obama himself, ordered the to do so. But would you at least concede that doing so was illegal, and that there is noway the IRS wouldn't have done so if they didn't believe they had the approval of the White House, if not the ACTUAL approval?

Forum List

Back