Zone1 A Question For Pro-Choicers

You only experience life when you are on vacation? I hope that is not true.
It's not true but if you can't see the distinction, I'm afraid I won't be able to explain it any better to you than I already have. No wonder you can't recognize the rights of the unborn or see it as wrong to kill them.

You need to learn some perspective. There are two sides to the issue.
Sure. And you want to squelch one whereas I want to recognize every side and find a common ground solution. One that allows everyone to get what they want.

Sure. And you want to squelch one whereas I want to recognize every side and find a common ground solution. One that allows everyone to get what they want.
After they acknowledge they committed a crime. If I kill someone in self defense have I committed a crime?

It is you who dislikes Roe and would have states pass their own laws.
Roe has been reversed. And states are passing their own laws. Some of which are felony laws. And you are arguing against it being a misdemeanor.

I'd argue against it being a felony too
Of course you would. You are fanatical and unreasonable. A man on a mission.

Scorched earth may have worked for the Soviets but abortion is doomed to follow the path of slavery. Everyone - even the women having them - knows it's wrong. Everyone except the political nut jobs who have made politics the center of their lives.

Of course you would. You are fanatical and unreasonable. A man on a mission.
A mission to save democracy? I can live with that.

Scorched earth may have worked for the Soviets but abortion is doomed to follow the path of slavery. Everyone - even the women having them - knows it's wrong. Everyone except the political nut jobs who have made politics the center of their lives.

Forum List

Back