A Rare Credit to the USMB Republicans, Conservatives and Other Assorted Rightwingers

Up yours.
0e137f4697c61964c4eb1fe15c945f6f.jpg

Yes, that was poorly planned. All plans fall apart at the first engagement, don't they?

xiden claimed they had plans for every contingency, I'm not seeing where they had any plan, much less contingency plans.

How many Americans will have to die to resolve the mess?

Don't you think American civilians and allies should have been evacuated before they closed the air base?

How many Americans have already died in this disaster of a war?

A. You believe that the Taliban would honor any agreement?

B. What you're describing is a failure of Congress to call an act of war. That's what it would take to do what you stated.
Do I believe they would honor it? No. But I always would try to resolve something peacefully before I bring violence into play.

Lot of Civilian contractors were killed. They were subject to the same IEDs and sniper fire.

They just don’t count as casualties
Please tell me you have enough integrity to say that civilians should have been removed BEFORE pulling out military….

Please tell me you have enough integrity to say that civilians should have been removed BEFORE pulling out military….

I agree

We should have known better than to rely on the Afghan military to offer protection

Somebody must have known they had the fighting ability of dog shit.

I agree

We should have known better than to rely on the Afghan military to offer protection

Somebody must have known they had the fighting ability of dog shit.
I could quibble with you blanket characterization, but at least you admit Biden really screwed this one up.

I have to give credit where it's due.

I'm shocked, but proud to see so many rightwingers of USMB agreeing w/Biden's move.

Yes, the fallout is messy, but that can be resolved.

I've observed many, if not most of you, basically agreeing w/the end to this 20-year nonsensical war.

Some of you are trying to object, but I can tell from your words it's just reflexive and bunk.

Others of you are outright rejecting the warmongering.

And this is why I'm pleasantly surprised.

Let's see what else we can find agreement on.

Anyway, kudos to all USMB righties on this issue.

I tip my hat to you.
No, virtually everyone in the world is horrified by Bidens epic failure.

I wish you were honest enough to admit that Joe fucked up bigly. If you have already, my apologies.
I guess you're not honest enough to admit it, Marc. I expected more from you, but......

Forum List

Back