A real President now

These nurses aids are some of the lowest paid jobs out there, with unskilled workers. McDonald's and Wal-Mart pays more....

Paying more, would bring in and give a higher quality of care to those elderly residence, no?
These nurses aids are some of the lowest paid jobs out there, with unskilled workers. McDonald's and Wal-Mart pays more....

Paying more, would bring in and give a higher quality of care to those elderly residence, no?
maybe....is that going to happen...I doubt it

Werent these facilities testing? How big of pool of workers for those positions do you think there is when high paying jobs willing to train go unfilled. If i was old and in a facility i prolly would vax myself......
Was there an answer to my question in that reply? I couldn't tell. If so would you clarify please?

Here was my question... if your elderly mother was sick would you want her to be treated by an unvaxxed unmasked nurse?

So you think Biden is great? You going for the title?
Haha, I love it when people prove my point like you just did. No I do not think Biden is great. I didn't say a word about Biden. I just observed the simple fact that you, one of the dumbest posters on this board, was calling somebody else stupid. I should have know you would not understand the point I was making.

Was there an answer to my question in that reply? I couldn't tell. If so would you clarify please?

Here was my question... if your elderly mother was sick would you want her to be treated by an unvaxxed unmasked nurse?
IF your vaxxed your safe .....riggghhtttttt..........noooo thats not the case is it so a vaxxed person can still pass the disease so it really doesnt matter

IF your vaxxed your safe .....riggghhtttttt..........noooo thats not the case is it so a vaxxed person can still pass the disease so it really doesnt matter
ok so your honest answer is that you would not mind if an unvaxxed and unmasked nurse took care of your sick mother. It doesn't matter. Is that your final answer?

Thankfully, President Biden is doing what he can to impose common sense mask and vaccination mandates. His goal is to protect the American people from Covid as best he can, not like his predecessor, who was more interested in protecting himself and grabbing a headline.

How can Biden impose common sense when he has NEVER shown to be in possession of any of it himself ?
Answer honestly… if your elderly mother was sick would you want her to be treated by an unvaxxed unmasked nurse?

Would I care....no.

That I can, I just want to be crystal clear... Did I understand you correctly? You think it doesn't matter so you would not mind if an unvaxxed, unmasked nurse took care of your sick mother?
Obviously cant read,,,,,,go back to school........and do play vax roulette every four monthes,,,,

Forum List

Back