A reason to fear if Trump loses?

You can tell by some of these posts that a Trump defeat will not sit well with a certain demographic. Right wing extremists are not going to take a Trump defeat sitting down. This article articulates how one called The Base is preparing for 'war'..Secret audio recordings detail how white supremacists seek recruits from military, police
If he loses he loses. I not some unhinged leftist. There would be nothing I could do about and I'll just keep doing what I have been doing. One thing I won't do is make up bullshit and spew it on the internet like you do.

True that. Nothing's gonna change my life one way or the other.

Except for all the awesome threads about Biden's daily gaffes. Those will be epic.
Wait, I know! We can have antifa commandos kidnap him! I know just the team for it too. They're in Michigan right now and will be available soon!

We have more to fear if Trump wins. Recent history will give you a hint about the rage factor among lefties. They torched cars and smashed windows last inauguration day. By the time spring rolled around in 2017 a Sanders supporter was arming himself and planning to murder every conservative congressional member. Thank God Hodgkinson only got to wound Congressman Scalia before he was gunned down by courageous D.C. Police Officers. I'm scared to death about what might happen this inauguration day after four years of crazy leftwing hatred.

Just more leftist fear-mongering. VOTE JOE TO STOP THE MEAN NAZIS.

If you guys ran a decent candidate who appealed to a broad range of Americans, you wouldn't have to do stupid shit like this.

Unfortunately, the American Taliban does not appeal to a broad range of Americans

You can tell by some of these posts that a Trump defeat will not sit well with a certain demographic. Right wing extremists are not going to take a Trump defeat sitting down. This article articulates how one called The Base is preparing for 'war'..Secret audio recordings detail how white supremacists seek recruits from military, police

The fear is the fear that the Left spreads with white supremacists like they are the boogeyman that never happens. Contrast that with what has happened ever since Trump won in 2016: Fires and smashed windows at Inauguration, Burning, looting and murder in the cities; drivers pulled from their vehicles, elderly people told they can’t cross a street, journalists beaten, police attacked with bricks, innocent people punched randomly in the street as per a “knockout” game. Yet you are worried about white supremacists???

Lol. Coming from the violent leftys that are still bitching and moaning and burning and looting... and have never accepted an elections results. I tell ya what , whoever said it couldnt be more spot on . Whatever democrats are accusing you of doing , they themselves are the ones doing it! Every time ... god.
It was originally attributed to Josef Goebbels, nazi party propaganda minister.

goebbels.png

Lol. Coming from the violent leftys that are still bitching and moaning and burning and looting... and have never accepted an elections results. I tell ya what , whoever said it couldnt be more spot on . Whatever democrats are accusing you of doing , they themselves are the ones doing it! Every time ... god.
It was originally attributed to Josef Goebbels, nazi party propaganda minister.

View attachment 402519
Well there ya have it . Two peas in a pod .

The fear is the fear that the Left spreads with white supremacists like they are the boogeyman that never happens. Contrast that with what has happened ever since Trump won in 2016: Fires and smashed windows at Inauguration, Burning, looting and murder in the cities; drivers pulled from their vehicles, elderly people told they can’t cross a street, journalists beaten, police attacked with bricks, innocent people punched randomly in the street as per a “knockout” game. Yet you are worried about white supremacists???
He worries about what he's told to worry about. Nothing more, nothing less.

Forum List

Back