A Recipe For Disaster: Black Couple Adopts 6 White Children

The adoption process is not easy, and anyone willing to raise 6 children like this couple are pretty special. Much better than being raised in foster care.
I agree. But it's difficult to see how these racial political conflicts can be reconciled.
Will one of the children be named Neavin?
Since the children already have names, I doubt their first names will be changed, usually just the last. I read the article further, and this couple were their foster parents for the last 3 yrs. They all seem very happy. I doubt these parents encourage them to call each other the n word.

I used to work with this old man that raised 20+ foster children.

He was black, I don't think all his foster children were.

I used to work with this old man that raised 20+ foster children.

He was black, I don't think all his foster children were.
Bless him. I know there are good foster parents, just hate to hear of the children that are bounced from home to home until they age out.

That's probably why he had so many. He provided a loving, stable environment for them. Most came back for ocassions. (his birthday, Christmas.)

He was a good guy.

Wait until they grow up and discover they were adopted.
"You mean we have to stay this color?"
Did you read the article?
Have you seen The Jerk?
I don't think so, I had a feeling you were playing around. I'll see if I can find it somewhere.

Thanks, looks pretty funny.

Not for all tastes and a little dated but it's the first thing that came to my mind on this topic.

Interracial adoption is never right, no matter the races of the people involved. I predict serious child abuse down the road. The children will grow up around blacks and be sucked into a world of danger due to the horrific violence of black culture. The girls will be raped. This whole situation is a crime against nature.

www.theleafchronicle.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/04/28/six-siblings-adopted/307444001/

Idiotic racists like the OP are a small and shrinking minority in America. That's why they feel the need to squeal louder and louder.

Interracial adoption is never right, no matter the races of the people involved. I predict serious child abuse down the road. The children will grow up around blacks and be sucked into a world of danger due to the horrific violence of black culture. The girls will be raped. This whole situation is a crime against nature.

www.theleafchronicle.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/04/28/six-siblings-adopted/307444001/
Jesus christ. :cuckoo: what a sick person.

So did your parents teach you to hate blacks? Is it just blacks or do you also hate other minorities?

Steve hates anyone who isn't white, or Christian like him. Steve is a good Christian.

He especially hates Jews even though Jesus is Jewish. That means that Steve is a good Christian who hates Jesus.

Steve missed that whole part of the Bible that says to love one another as I have loved you or the part what where Jesus says that what you have done to the least of your fellow men, you have also done to me.

When Steve arrives at the Pearly Gates and finds St. Peter sitting there I'm pretty sure he's not picturing a Middle Eastern Semite Jew, which is who St. Peter was in real life.

So did your parents teach you to hate blacks? Is it just blacks or do you also hate other minorities?

Steve hates anyone who isn't white, or Christian like him. Steve is a good Christian.

He especially hates Jews even though Jesus is Jewish. That means that Steve is a good Christian who hates Jesus.

Steve missed that whole part of the Bible that says to love one another as I have loved you or the part what where Jesus says that what you have done to the least of your fellow men, you have also done to me.

When Steve arrives at the Pearly Gates and finds St. Peter sitting there I'm pretty sure he's not picturing a Middle Eastern Semite Jew, which is who St. Peter was in real life.
i think he'll get turned away at said pearly gates :2up:

Wait until they grow up and discover they were adopted.
"You mean we have to stay this color?"
Did you read the article?
Have you seen The Jerk?
I don't think so, I had a feeling you were playing around. I'll see if I can find it somewhere.

Thanks, looks pretty funny.

It's friggin hilarious. Rent it or see if your local library has it.

Re the Op, it is a little suspicious when any couple of one color adopt so many of another color, whether black or white. Could be just a social experiment, in which case this is a not good idea to use children as guinea pigs. Given the ratios of black children that are put up for adoption versus white children, that is also a red flag if the goal was merely to want children; having black and white and brown adopted children would seem more 'normal'.

Nobody turns Steve McGarrett away!

Nobody turns Steve McGarrett away!
Didn't you hear, jesus is one of those awful minorities you hate?! Jesus frowns upon POS racists stevie, you're going straight to the fiery place. Assuming one exists.

Forum List

Back