A Recipe For Disaster: Black Couple Adopts 6 White Children

Re the Op, it is a little suspicious when any couple of one color adopt so many of another color, .

Only suspicious to those who focus entirely on race- like you- and Stevie- and Rosh.

To everyone else it is an inspirational story of two amazing parents with 5 kids of their own- who opened their house to foster kids, vowing never to break up a family.

But yeah- for people like you- all that matters is race.

Interracial adoption is never right, no matter the races of the people involved. I predict serious child abuse down the road. The children will grow up around blacks and be sucked into a world of danger due to the horrific violence of black culture. The girls will be raped. This whole situation is a crime against nature.

www.theleafchronicle.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/04/28/six-siblings-adopted/307444001/

Do you have any idea how hard it is to place 6 kids together in a foster home? To say nothing about adoption? YOu would prefer the children be separated from their siblings or be left in foster care forever?

Your "the girls will be raped" comment is simply ignorant. You have no idea what sort of people the Sanders are. You see skin color and assume street thugs. That shows your ignorance where the adoption process is concerned.

You are being too kind.

Stevie's comment about rape wasn't ignorant- it was blatantly hateful and racist.

Every one of your posts involving race.

Still waiting on that example, champ.
Likely your next substantive reply involving race.

You can't give an example because you know you are full of shit.
No, I'm spot-on. Just waiting for a relevant post.

:lol:

So you're absolutely sure that Unk is an "institutional racist" - but you can't offer a single example from the nearly 70,000 posts he's already made here?
I'm not gonna research his posts to demonstrate the obvious. I'll point it out as soon as he makes another very common democrat assessment of any racial issues.

Interracial adoption is never right, no matter the races of the people involved. I predict serious child abuse down the road. The children will grow up around blacks and be sucked into a world of danger due to the horrific violence of black culture. The girls will be raped. This whole situation is a crime against nature.

www.theleafchronicle.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/04/28/six-siblings-adopted/307444001/

I have to laugh at his pretense at things being so sure. "The girls will be raped." Not "might be" or "will probably be", but "will be". As if all blacks will rape white girls. This is much like his comment about blacks always scoring 350 on the math section of the SAT. Pure bullshit.

I wonder Stevieboy, would you say the same if Ben Carson, Herman Cain or Alan Keyes adopted white kids? Would you say their daughter WILL be raped?

Still waiting on that example, champ.
Likely your next substantive reply involving race.

You can't give an example because you know you are full of shit.
No, I'm spot-on. Just waiting for a relevant post.

:lol:

So you're absolutely sure that Unk is an "institutional racist" - but you can't offer a single example from the nearly 70,000 posts he's already made here?
I'm not gonna research his posts to demonstrate the obvious. I'll point it out as soon as he makes another very common democrat assessment of any racial issues.

???????

You are highly confused.

Forum List

Back