A Recipe For Disaster: Black Couple Adopts 6 White Children

Interracial adoption is never right, no matter the races of the people involved. I predict serious child abuse down the road. The children will grow up around blacks and be sucked into a world of danger due to the horrific violence of black culture. The girls will be raped. This whole situation is a crime against nature.

www.theleafchronicle.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/04/28/six-siblings-adopted/307444001/
I am not sure this situation can be dangerous for those kids. The fact their adoptive parents are from different ethnicity is not a problem itself :)
I know some animals take care of other animals cubs without any problem for the little cubs ;)
But the main question for me is: are those adoptive parents rich? Supporting 6 children is really hard and you need to be rich to do that lol 2.gif

Interracial adoption is never right, no matter the races of the people involved. I predict serious child abuse down the road. The children will grow up around blacks and be sucked into a world of danger due to the horrific violence of black culture. The girls will be raped. This whole situation is a crime against nature.

www.theleafchronicle.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/04/28/six-siblings-adopted/307444001/
I am not sure this situation can be dangerous for those kids. The fact their adoptive parents are from different ethnicity is not a problem itself :)
I know some animals take care of other animals cubs without any problem for the little cubs ;)
But the main question for me is: are those adoptive parents rich? Supporting 6 children is really hard and you need to be rich to do that lol View attachment 124477
They would have to have the resources to be allowed to adopt...

Idiotic racists like the OP are a small and shrinking minority in America. That's why they feel the need to squeal louder and louder.
But institutional racists like you are becoming more prevalent.

Idiotic racists like the OP are a small and shrinking minority in America. That's why they feel the need to squeal louder and louder.
But institutional racists like you ....

Want to try and prove that accusation?

it's only a "recipe for disaster" to kkk freaks

Do you have any idea how hard it is to place 6 kids together in a foster home? To say nothing about adoption? YOu would prefer the children be separated from their siblings or be left in foster care forever?

Your "the girls will be raped" comment is simply ignorant. You have no idea what sort of people the Sanders are. You see skin color and assume street thugs. That shows your ignorance where the adoption process is concerned.

Every one of your posts involving race.

For example?

Still waiting on that example, champ.

Likely your next substantive reply involving race.

You can't give an example because you know you are full of shit.

No, I'm spot-on. Just waiting for a relevant post.

No, I'm spot-on. Just waiting for a relevant post.

:lol:

So you're absolutely sure that Unk is an "institutional racist" - but you can't offer a single example from the nearly 70,000 posts he's already made here?

already been done.

"I was born a poor, black child"

1979- Steve Martin- "The Jerk"

jerk-i-was-born-a-poor-black-child-navin-johnson-steve-martin-dancing-house-review.jpg

You Trump voters continue to surprise me.

These kids white biological parents abandoned their own kids because of the parents drug use- and all you care about is that the people who step up to take care of these kids are black?

You are such an asshole.

Forum List

Back