A resource for Conservatives and Republicans

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
The left need not apply, however; When they do come in here, just ignore them. The Content speaks for itself.

A Twitter channel (yeah, I know some of you don't use Twitter -- I don't care -- is doing what real journalism used to be about.

They are just posting videos of liberals in their own words and in their own glory. They offer no commentary or opinion (Though some people do opine) and just show you what is going on out there in America.

Tucker Carlson shows this, though he does opine on some of it.

I would encourage all right-leaning and free thinking people to watch this and be sure that it is exposed to your local, State, and National representatives. This way, you can get a clear idea of where they stand in if they are worthy of your vote.

Tucker Carlson

LibsOfTikTok

Offer no commentary or opinion.... right. Anyways, I can't wait for more of Fucker Carlson's interviews with real journalists. Unlike the fake ones that do things like research outside of propaganda centers.

The left need not apply, however; When they do come in here, just ignore them. The Content speaks for itself.

A Twitter channel (yeah, I know some of you don't use Twitter -- I don't care -- is doing what real journalism used to be about.

They are just posting videos of liberals in their own words and in their own glory. They offer no commentary or opinion (Though some people do opine) and just show you what is going on out there in America.

Tucker Carlson shows this, though he does opine on some of it.

I would encourage all right-leaning and free thinking people to watch this and be sure that it is exposed to your local, State, and National representatives. This way, you can get a clear idea of where they stand in if they are worthy of your vote.

Tucker Carlson

LibsOfTikTok

Yes the right needs more sources of propaganda to guzzle down their throats :laugh:

Forum List

Back