🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Rose Is A Rose Is A Rose......

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Seems the criticism is finally getting to Obama.....

This was his speech after the most recent tragedy.......

1. "President Obama on the Tragic Shooting in Orlando
President Obama delivered a statement on the tragic shooting that took place overnight in Orlando, Florida.
"Today, as Americans, we grieve the brutal murder -- a horrific massacre -- of dozens of innocent people. We pray for their families, who are grasping for answers with broken hearts. We stand with the people of Orlando, who have endured a terrible attack on their city. Although it’s still early in the investigation, we know enough to say that this was an act of terror and an act of hate. And as Americans, we are united in grief, in outrage, and in resolve to defend our people."
(.....the speech goes on for five and a half minutes......)
President Obama on the Tragic Shooting in Orlando

Guess how many times he uses 'Muslim.' or 'Islam,' or 'radical Islam,' or 'Islamofascism' or even 'ISIS.'

Oh....you guessed?

He felt the heat......and the need to comment on it:

2. "Obama goes on tirade against Trump over 'dangerous' Muslim ban, 'radical Islam' Obama goes on tirade against Donald Trump over 'dangerous' Muslim ban, 'radical Islam' - CNNPolitics.com

3. This lesson for Obama:

Two men accused of spying are facing the firing squad. When the prison commandant finishes blindfolding the two of them, he asks, "Do either of you have any last requests? Would you care for cigarettes?"

The first prisoner spits in the direction of the commandant's voice and growls, "Keep your damned cigarettes, you son of a bitch! I'll take nothing from a dog the likes of you!"

Hearing that, the second prisoner nudges the first and whispers, "Psst! Bill, don't make trouble."

Say the appropriate words, Obama!!!!!
It can't hurt!!!

I guess he has to explain things to the ignorant, such as you.

Explain what?

BTW....how do Obama's boots taste?
I think he prefers the taste of something else Obama provides...:cool:
Yes, I devour intelligence, how did you know?
I can't think of one thing Obama has said that is intelligent. Apparently, your definition of intelligence and mine differ.

Perhaps he means "intransigent ideologue"?

Explain what?

I would not taste them after they have kicked your ass.

Sooooo.....how many American lives have to be sacrificed before you admit where Obama's true interests lie?
Americans killing Americans with firearms is not Obama's fault.
The Orlando killer was a gay American, hardly a Muslim extremist.

Seems the criticism is finally getting to Obama.....

This was his speech after the most recent tragedy.......

1. "President Obama on the Tragic Shooting in Orlando
President Obama delivered a statement on the tragic shooting that took place overnight in Orlando, Florida.
"Today, as Americans, we grieve the brutal murder -- a horrific massacre -- of dozens of innocent people. We pray for their families, who are grasping for answers with broken hearts. We stand with the people of Orlando, who have endured a terrible attack on their city. Although it’s still early in the investigation, we know enough to say that this was an act of terror and an act of hate. And as Americans, we are united in grief, in outrage, and in resolve to defend our people."
(.....the speech goes on for five and a half minutes......)
President Obama on the Tragic Shooting in Orlando

Guess how many times he uses 'Muslim.' or 'Islam,' or 'radical Islam,' or 'Islamofascism' or even 'ISIS.'

Oh....you guessed?

He felt the heat......and the need to comment on it:

2. "Obama goes on tirade against Trump over 'dangerous' Muslim ban, 'radical Islam' Obama goes on tirade against Donald Trump over 'dangerous' Muslim ban, 'radical Islam' - CNNPolitics.com

3. This lesson for Obama:

Two men accused of spying are facing the firing squad. When the prison commandant finishes blindfolding the two of them, he asks, "Do either of you have any last requests? Would you care for cigarettes?"

The first prisoner spits in the direction of the commandant's voice and growls, "Keep your damned cigarettes, you son of a bitch! I'll take nothing from a dog the likes of you!"

Hearing that, the second prisoner nudges the first and whispers, "Psst! Bill, don't make trouble."

Say the appropriate words, Obama!!!!!
It can't hurt!!!

Your obsession with blaming all Muslims for Islamist extremism is officially too tedious to be funny anymore.

Explain what?

I would not taste them after they have kicked your ass.

Sooooo.....how many American lives have to be sacrificed before you admit where Obama's true interests lie?

lol, she signs on with Trump's madness that Obama is on the side of the terrorists.

She's exceeded her own previous record for idiocy. A record many thought could not be broken.

Forum List

Back