A Sad Day for Truthers......Another 9-11 Aniversary

It's called gravity, there were no explosions.

Except for the explosions heard by people who were there. Of course, you don't give a fuck about all the facts as your tunnel vision commands you to keep sucking whatever dick the government hangs in front of your wrinkled dusty chin.

Why didn't WTC 1 & 2 fall to the sides damaged by the impacts of the planes?

I showed you the video where the side that was damaged did give out. that doesn't mean that the top of the building will fall all the way over. But you can see it lean then drop straight down into the lower floors. Use your head. Also please provide an audio/video tape of the collapse where we can hear the controlled demolitions. No one else has been able to provide this.

I'm not claiming controlled demolition, but I always thought it was really strange that the top starts to fall to the side and then somehow manages to deviate from that path of gravity and subsequently fall straight down with the rest of the pancaking floors.

I'm not an expert in physics but common sense tells me that once that huge mass starts to lean, it's going to take the path of least resistance, which would be continuing to topple towards the side it was leaning.

It was supposed to be the weight of that part that collapses down and causes the rest of the floors to pancake. It looks like the most of the weight would have been towards that side when it starts to lean, and kind of strange that it would still transfer enough force all around the circumference of the building to cause the perfect pancake effect.

That was my observation and what complicates the natural fall claim is this: since there were enough trusses connected to the top of the tower to pull it out of the path of least resistance it means there were also enough connected to carry the load. If there were enough severed to cause the collapse how could there have been enough connected to pull the top?

first explain how that has anything to do with the subject at hand?

I showed you the video where the side that was damaged did give out. that doesn't mean that the top of the building will fall all the way over. But you can see it lean then drop straight down into the lower floors. Use your head. Also please provide an audio/video tape of the collapse where we can hear the controlled demolitions. No one else has been able to provide this.
Are you saying Newton's universal laws of motion did NOT apply on 911?

Imagine a recently sharpened scythe slicing through a stalk of corn.
In which direction will the stalk fall?
It's widely believed the same laws apply to buildings.

I try to find some video/audio tapes proving explosions.
This eyewitness testimony from first responders seems convincing to me:

"Explosions

"Several individuals reported that they witnessed an explosion just before one of the towers collapsed. Battalion Chief John Sudnik said: “we heard . . . what sounded like a loud explosion and looked up and I saw tower two start coming down” (NYT, Sudnick, p. 4).

" Several people reported multiple explosions. Paramedic Kevin Darnowski said: "I heard three explosions, and then . . . tower two started to come down” (NYT, Darnowski, p. 8).

"Firefighter Thomas Turilli said, “it almost sounded like bombs going off, like boom, boom, boom, like seven or eight" (NYT, Turilli, p. 4).

"Craig Carlsen said that he and other firefighters “heard explosions coming from . . . the south tower. . . . There were about ten explosions. . . . We then realized the building started to come down” (NYT, Carlsen, pp. 5-6).

"Firefighter Joseph Meola said, “it looked like the building was blowing out on all four sides. We actually heard the pops" (NYT, Meola, p. 5).

"Paramedic Daniel Rivera also mentioned “pops.” Asked how he knew that the south tower was coming down, he said:

"It was a frigging noise. At first I thought it was---do you ever see professional demolition where they set the charges on certain floors and then you hear 'Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop'? . . . I thought it was that. (NYT, Rivera, p. 9)"

Destruction of the World Trade Center

Finally, consider this.

Purely HYPOTHETICALLY... If proof beyond a reasonable doubt surfaced that your government was not only aware 911 was coming but also loaded up all three towers with explosives to enhance the drama, which event -- the attack itself or your government's complicity -- would Change Everything for you?

Except for the explosions heard by people who were there. Of course, you don't give a fuck about all the facts as your tunnel vision commands you to keep sucking whatever dick the government hangs in front of your wrinkled dusty chin.

Please play us a video that captured these explosions. You know the ones that were controlled demolition explosions. We all know what they sound like. But for some odd reason nothing like them was recorded on 9-11-01. Unless of course you have some tape no one else has heard in 9 years......

Please play us a video that captured these explosions. You know the ones that were controlled demolition explosions. We all know what they sound like. But for some odd reason nothing like them was recorded on 9-11-01. Unless of course you have some tape no one else has heard in 9 years......

How dare you ask for proof from a truther?

They get to ask for repeated proof ...not you

Now play by the rules or get off the conspiracy boards

"Explosions

"Several individuals reported that they witnessed an explosion just before one of the towers collapsed. Battalion Chief John Sudnik said: “we heard . . . what sounded like a loud explosion and looked up and I saw tower two start coming down” (NYT, Sudnick, p. 4). A loud explosion?

" Several people reported multiple explosions. Paramedic Kevin Darnowski said: "I heard three explosions, and then . . . tower two started to come down” (NYT, Darnowski, p. 8).3 explosions

"Firefighter Thomas Turilli said, “it almost sounded like bombs going off, like boom, boom, boom, like seven or eight" (NYT, Turilli, p. 4). 7 or 8?

"Craig Carlsen said that he and other firefighters “heard explosions coming from . . . the south tower. . . . There were about ten explosions. . . . We then realized the building started to come down” (NYT, Carlsen, pp. 5-6). about 10?

"Firefighter Joseph Meola said, “it looked like the building was blowing out on all four sides. We actually heard the pops" (NYT, Meola, p. 5). pops?

"Paramedic Daniel Rivera also mentioned “pops.” Asked how he knew that the south tower was coming down, he said:

"It was a frigging noise. At first I thought it was---do you ever see professional demolition where they set the charges on certain floors and then you hear 'Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop'? . . . I thought it was that. (NYT, Rivera, p. 9)" more pops?

Finally, consider this.

Purely HYPOTHETICALLY... If proof beyond a reasonable doubt surfaced that your government was not only aware 911 was coming but also loaded up all three towers with explosives to enhance the drama, which event -- the attack itself or your government's complicity -- would Change Everything for you?

PUUUULLLLEEEASSSEEE...

Like this:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79sJ1bMR6VQ]YouTube - Landmark Implosion[/ame]

or this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRaNwPGcQcM&feature=related]YouTube - Aladdin Hotel Implosion[/ame]

"Explosions

"Several individuals reported that they witnessed an explosion just before one of the towers collapsed. Battalion Chief John Sudnik said: “we heard . . . what sounded like a loud explosion and looked up and I saw tower two start coming down” (NYT, Sudnick, p. 4). A loud explosion?

" Several people reported multiple explosions. Paramedic Kevin Darnowski said: "I heard three explosions, and then . . . tower two started to come down” (NYT, Darnowski, p. 8).3 explosions

"Firefighter Thomas Turilli said, “it almost sounded like bombs going off, like boom, boom, boom, like seven or eight" (NYT, Turilli, p. 4). 7 or 8?

"Craig Carlsen said that he and other firefighters “heard explosions coming from . . . the south tower. . . . There were about ten explosions. . . . We then realized the building started to come down” (NYT, Carlsen, pp. 5-6). about 10?

"Firefighter Joseph Meola said, “it looked like the building was blowing out on all four sides. We actually heard the pops" (NYT, Meola, p. 5). pops?

"It was a frigging noise. At first I thought it was---do you ever see professional demolition where they set the charges on certain floors and then you hear 'Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop'? . . . I thought it was that. (NYT, Rivera, p. 9)" more pops?

Finally, consider this.

PUUUULLLLEEEASSSEEE...

Like this:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79sJ1bMR6VQ]YouTube - Landmark Implosion[/ame]

or this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRaNwPGcQcM&feature=related]YouTube - Aladdin Hotel Implosion[/ame]

Just like I predicted you ignore the facts. Let me have more fun in revealing your hypocrisy:

Show us a video of flight 77 hitting the Pentagon. What? No video? That must mean it didn't hit the pentagon!

Show us a video of the hijackers stating why they did it? No? How about a letter? An audio? Got none of those? Then the planes weren't hijacked!

You fuckers are nothing if not hypocritical to the core.

I was in NYC this past weekend since I was helping my sister move in her new Apartment in Manhattan and I decided to pay my respects..

So, I go to the WTC Site and some 9/11 Conspiracy nut starts starts talking, I barge in and I'm pretty sure I'm now Internet famous on 9/11 Conspiracy web sites.. Not to mention the 20-30 people standing around me and this dude, he starts blaming the Jews, and keeps screaming "where is the Derbies from the Pentagon?!" And Of course I kept telling him there was Derbies from the Plane scattered all over the crash site.. Crazy people I tell you.
Was that you Eots?

Other than that, Never forget 9/11

Thass some lame ass fiction.

Of course it was, because for the sake of me I can't remember 2 guys recording me while I was discussing with this guy.

Yeah, I mean, how can't I remember any of that, not to mention it was yesterday morning. :cuckoo:

"Explosions

Finally, consider this.

PUUUULLLLEEEASSSEEE...

Like this:

or this:

Just like I predicted you ignore the facts. Let me have more fun in revealing your hypocrisy:

Show us a video of flight 77 hitting the Pentagon. What? No video? That must mean it didn't hit the pentagon!

Show us a video of the hijackers stating why they did it? No? How about a letter? An audio? Got none of those? Then the planes weren't hijacked!

You fuckers are nothing if not hypocritical to the core.

Actually dumb ass we do have the flight recorders and tower tapes of the conversations with the hijackers. You have zero physical evidence that there were any controlled demolitions. We have plans and maps and manuals that the hijackers left behind. We have DNA evidence. What have you got again? Opinion?

Actually dumb ass we do have the flight recorders and tower tapes of the conversations with the hijackers. You have zero physical evidence that there were any controlled demolitions. We have plans and maps and manuals that the hijackers left behind. We have DNA evidence. What have you got again? Opinion?

Troofers are magical thinkers. They believe if they really really really really want something to be true, it is.

Forum List

Back